why do people waste their money on supplements

  1. why do people waste their money on supplements


    you dont need them...........you could be spending it on steroids that actually make you bigger.


  2. Haha this guy
    •   
       


  3. In a way you’re right brother man....in another way that’s illegal and unfortunately marketing gets the best of people.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    you dont need them...........you could be spending it on steroids that actually make you bigger.
    And as a pre-workout stim SUPPLEMENT you would suggest what? Meth? Coke? Both?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    And as a pre-workout stim SUPPLEMENT you would suggest what? Meth? Coke? Both?
    ephedra or DMMA you Old fart. but you dont really need that either . caffeine works too. but real men dont use anything.
    •   
       


  6. Spent all my money on supps, send roids asap.

  7. Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    ephedra or DMMA you Old fart. but you dont really need that either . caffeine works too. but real men dont use anything.
    Ephedra and DMMA....isn't that whats in those fancy tubs supplement companies are selling? Real men don't use anything? Maybe with your age its working. When I was hitting puberty I needed nothing at all.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
  9. why do people waste their money on supplements


    Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    ephedra or DMMA you Old fart. but you dont really need that either . caffeine works too. but real men dont use anything.
    Didn’t you literally just make a thread talking about how to make “the best testosterone booster?” Is that not a supplement, or is it just not for real men? Or do you just have no control over the incessant stream of diarrhea that comes out of your mouth?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  10. Didnt you just make a thread saying critique my supplements. So I guess your not a real man then huh

    this is what im taking:
    Multivitamin, Creatine,casein-whey protein, Beta-alanine, Greens, amino acids ,omega 3 and a preworkout supplement.
    Should I add or remove anything? Im thinking of trying these supps :10k IU vitamin D daily, High dosage iodine for thyroid support, maybe try d aspartic acid, Cintruline malate ,CLA. ursolic acid and succinic acid..
    lemme know if you tried any of the supplements
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Didnt you just make a thread saying critique my supplements. So I guess your not a real man then huh

    this is what im taking:
    Multivitamin, Creatine,casein-whey protein, Beta-alanine, Greens, amino acids ,omega 3 and a preworkout supplement.
    Should I add or remove anything? Im thinking of trying these supps :10k IU vitamin D daily, High dosage iodine for thyroid support, maybe try d aspartic acid, Cintruline malate ,CLA. ursolic acid and succinic acid..
    lemme know if you tried any of the supplements
    What a can you say, he just has a great view from his glass house I guess.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    And as a pre-workout stim SUPPLEMENT you would suggest what? Meth? Coke? Both?
    Forgot huffing paint, which seems some actually do here

  13. OP, don't be dumb.

    If you had ANY idea about the gains I've made directly because of supplements, you'd go right back back to sitting under the 135 lb loaded barbell and praying to G-d that one day you'll be man enough to unrack it.

  14. Good read on roids.

    Muscle men: The price of getting jacked and shredded
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/1...d-and-shredded

  15. Why waste money on steroids when you could spend all that money on pmma injections and look muscular without having to work out at all?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Ephedra and DMMA....isn't that whats in those fancy tubs supplement companies are selling? Real men don't use anything? Maybe with your age its working. When I was hitting puberty I needed nothing at all.
    You beat me to it HGP.

  17. OP has been banned.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    you dont need them...........you could be spending it on steroids that actually make you bigger.
    Can in for some laughed, left disappointed.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  19. Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    ephedra or DMMA you Old fart. but you dont really need that either . caffeine works too. but real men dont use anything.
    If you are a real man why does your wife keep blowing up my phone? My dik needs a break once in a while.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    If you are a real man why does your wife keep blowing up my phone? My dik needs a break once in a while.
    Op was banned
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Op was banned
    I'm sure he will create another username soon enough to plague us with more pseudoscience and outlandish trolling.

  22. The hero AM needed but not the one that it deserved.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    you dont need them...........you could be spending it on steroids that actually make you bigger.
    Easy answer: When dealing with steroids, in 99% of cases you're dealing with the black market. This brings up 2 pressing concerns..

    1.) In the US, they're highly illegal schedule III substances, with in some cases absolute draconian minimum sentences attatched to them and;
    2.) Purity (or lack thereof). Did I just inject Winstrol or Windex? Most would rather not gamble in that situation

    This created an incredibly lucrative market for legal performance enhancers, which coupled with little gov't oversight was a great way for many unscrupulous people to get rich quick. That market still exists, and there are no shortage of willing Americans who love being lied to. Miracle body in 30 days with product X.

    This shouldn't discourage legit companies from pursuing the next creatine monohydrate. But it is a sorry fact that 25 years ago creatine set a benchmark that has yet to be eclipsed (by a natural product anyway). Very few products since then have registered enough of an effect such that the incredible outlay of funds = worth it.

    But that's why most opt for supps vs. drugs. They're valid reasons alright, but it doesn't stop everyone from going darkside. If you're going to play the game... good luck, and stay safe!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    And as a pre-workout stim SUPPLEMENT you would suggest what? Meth? Coke? Both?
    Not coke...You will be slugish! Naaah bro Amph is more up your ally
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-21-2017, 09:07 AM
  2. Why do people look down on us?
    By IronMarc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-13-2017, 06:29 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 02:07 PM
  4. How do people usually charge money on the Supplement Auctions?
    By Mars1107 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 09:52 AM
  5. Why do people not reasearch their products?
    By gibsonj4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Log in
Log in