critique my supplements

farshad04

Banned
Awards
this is what im taking:

Multivitamin, Creatine,casein-whey protein, Beta-alanine, Greens, amino acids ,omega 3 and a preworkout supplement.

Should I add or remove anything? Im thinking of trying these supps :10k IU vitamin D daily, High dosage iodine for thyroid support, maybe try d aspartic acid, Cintruline malate ,CLA. ursolic acid and succinic acid..

lemme know if you tried any of the supplements

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is/are your goal(s)?

Other questions that will help us give you a better answer include: how old are you? How long have you been training? What does your training and diet look like?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
this is what im taking:

Multivitamin, Creatine,casein-whey protein, Beta-alanine, Greens, amino acids ,omega 3 and a preworkout supplement.

Should I add or remove anything? Im thinking of trying these supps :10k IU vitamin D daily, High dosage iodine for thyroid support, maybe try d aspartic acid, Cintruline malate ,CLA. ursolic acid and succinic acid..

lemme know if you tried any of the supplements
Not needed. Humans survived without them for thousands of years, what makes you think you need these now? Are you not a real man?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the point in all of this? Critique my supplements. Why waste money on supplements. I can make the best test booster. I don't get it farshad04. It's obvious that you're just trolling, but why?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the point in all of this? Critique my supplements. Why waste money on supplements. I can make the best test booster. I don't get it farshad04. It's obvious that you're just trolling, but why?
Based on his post history, it seems possible that he took his own advice and took pharmaceutical drugs to crash his serotonin levels thinking it would increase his testosterone levels, and now he’s suffering from the adverse effects of low serotonin, including problems with impulse control, hence him not being able to stop himself from making all these threads and posts.