decreasing serotonin increases testosterone

F

farshad04

Banned
Awards
So I know the best way to increase testosterone... by reducing serotonin..
By increasing serotonin transporter in the brain we will get less active serotonin thus testosterone will increase by a lot.
link 1 : area1255.blogspot.se/2017/12/natural-herbal-sert-serotonin.html

So combine these 4 for ultimate test boosting. (they increase SERT (serotonin transporter)
1. Berberine
2. evodiamine
3. forskolin
4. bacopa

and if you want High dosage of ZINC.

I recommend give it 1 month trail but be aware you will have some mood changes but you guys are used to that since ya know yall take steroids.

so how do I know reducing serotonin increases TEST? well...
theres a drug called fenclonine which deplets serotonin and when it was given to humans it immediatly increased testosterone:
heres a quote from the article:

When the 5-HT concentration in sexually deficient men is sufficiently decreased with parachlorophenylalanine (fenclonine) treatment and testosterone levels increased following its administration.

link 2 study : pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Fenclonine

So we might be the very first people to try this mechanism out.. I cant find it on any other forum or site...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
By increasing serotonin transporter in the brain we will get less active serotonin thus testosterone will increase by a lot.

So combine these 4 for ultimate test boosting.
1. Berberine
2. evodiamine
3. forskolin
4. bacopa

I recommend give it 1 month trail but be aware you will have some mood changes but you guys are used to that since ya know yall take steroids.

theres a drug called fenclonine which deplets serotonin and when it was given to humans it immediatly increased testosterone:

When the 5-HT concentration in sexually deficient men is sufficiently decreased with parachlorophenylalanine (fenclonine) treatment and testosterone levels increased following its administration.

So we might be the very first people to try this mechanism out.. I cant find it on any other forum or site...
Thanks for the information and generalization. Curious if there is a source and tests done proving this. Especially the high dosed Zinc aspect.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No thank you.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wouldn't decreasing serotonin levels also adversely effect one's cortisol levels by way of increasing the stress response and as such would also increase fat stores, and potential symptoms of depression?

My oversimplification is better than yours...

When one exercises, one's natural testosterone increases along with serotonin levels and an overall feeling of well being. I'll take this.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So combine these 4 for ultimate test boosting.
1. Berberine
2. evodiamine
3. forskolin
4. bacopa

You are fukking stupid if you want to purposefully reduce serotonin on a chronic scale.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What good is happiness when there’s an extra pound of muscle to gain every year in place of it?

F

farshad04

Banned
Awards
Wouldn't decreasing serotonin levels also adversely effect one's cortisol levels by way of increasing the stress response and as such would also increase fat stores, and potential symptoms of depression?

My oversimplification is better than yours...

When one exercises, one's natural testosterone increases along with serotonin levels and an overall feeling of well being. I'll take this.
actually testosterone when injected increases SERT (Serotonin transporter) expression .. so I am on to something here............. Look it up.

source ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4585531/

F

farshad04

Banned
Awards
why do you guys think forskolin is know as a weight losing supplement? cus it increases testosterone.... by reducing serotonin..

and to the above guy stating less serotonin means more stresss actually no
a study was done in 2015 that said high serotonin is linked to social anxiety
look it up
source: prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?lib****20642

and also studies have been done concluded high serotonin transporter people were less likely to have stress than people with slow transporter.. so if you wanna increase test natty this is a good way to do it. probably good PCT-

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why do you guys think forskolin is know as a weight losing supplement? cus it increases testosterone.... by reducing serotonin..

look it up

and also studies have been done concluded high serotonin transporter people were less likely to have stress than people with slow transporter.. so if you wanna increase test natty this is a good way to do it. probably good PCT-
Forskolin’s effects on cAMP play a role in how it can help you lose weight.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

look it up

First off, Forskolin is used because of it's effect on cAMP activation, not because of the change in testosterone. Normal fluctuations of testosterone do not increase fat loss. What you are suggesting in your first post is nonsense and should not be done, by anybody. You literally have no clue what you're talking about. You likely found a random study which you don't know how to interpret and you have no background in physio or biochem. Just stop.

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure this guy's a troll (he has threads like this all over Longecity). If not, God help us all......

F

farshad04

Banned
Awards
yes increasing testosterone will lead to some fat loss and muscle gain. You should know that hardcore steroid user.
there was a study done where people were injected with test and they just sat at home didnt go to the gym and gained 6 pounds of muscle and had weight loss.

Second im not saying camp Increases serotonin im saying it increases Serotonin transporter but I know CAMP also does other things but the activation of the SERT is the main mechanism for the weight loss.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes increasing testosterone will lead to some fat loss and muscle gain. You should know that hardcore steroid user.
there was a study done where people were injected with test and they just sat at home didnt go to the gym and gained 6 pounds of muscle and had weight loss.

Second im not saying camp Increases serotonin im saying it increases Serotonin transporter but I know CAMP also does other things but the activation of the SERT is the main mechanism for the weight loss.
Who’s the hardcore steroid user?

No, serotonin is not the main MoA for cAMPs effects on weight loss.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Farshad, who are you saying is the steroid user?

F

farshad04

Banned
Awards
That’s not how science works...
yes I provided facts and theories but you deny them. Science does work this way people have different opinions. you are entitled to your own opinion even tho you are wrong.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They either injected enough weekly to put them supraphysiological, or they were initially borderline clinically deficient. Neither of which is really relevant here, is it?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes I provided facts and theories but you deny them. Science does work this way people have different opinions. you are entitled to your own opinion even tho you are wrong.
What facts did you provide? You claimed that serotonin is the primary factor in cAMP’s effects on fat loss. You made the claim, show me what lead you to this conclusion.

You also said the best way to increase testosterone is by decreasing serotonin; show me actual evidence for this. Show me drugs/supplements/etc that are primarily intended to decrease serotonin and show me incredible increases in testosterone.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Farshad, you contradict yourself. First you claim that decreasing serotonin increases testosterone, then you say that cAMP increases serotonin, which means forskolin would increase serotonin. So now increasing and decreasing serotonin both increase testosterone, and forskolin does both? What?

F

farshad04

Banned
Awards
What facts did you provide? You claimed that serotonin is the primary factor in cAMP’s effects on fat loss. You made the claim, show me what lead you to this conclusion.

You also said the best way to increase testosterone is by decreasing serotonin; show me actual evidence for this. Show me drugs/supplements/etc that are primarily intended to decrease serotonin and show me incredible increases in testosterone.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135926?dopt=Abstract
when fenclonine is given to humans (fenclonine deplets serotonin drastically to 0) testosterone levels are increased immediatly.
So that means less serotonin = more testosterone.

F

farshad04

Banned
Awards
Farshad, you contradict yourself. First you claim that decreasing serotonin increases testosterone, then you say that cAMP increases serotonin, which means forskolin would increase serotonin. So now increasing and decreasing serotonin both increase testosterone, and forskolin does both? What?
I said forskolin activates Serotonin transporter and when thats activated it means LESS active serotonin.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said forskolin activates Serotonin transporter and when thats activated it means LESS active serotonin.
Ok, I thought you meant it stimulates serotonin.
when fenclonine is given to humans (fenclonine deplets serotonin drastically to 0) testosterone levels are increased immediatly.
If anything, that study is talking about normalizing monoamine levels to normalize hormone levels, or bring testosterone back to where it should be. That doesn’t imply that for people with normal monoamine and testosterone levels, crushing serotonin will increase testosterone, nor is crushing serotonin levels recommended for overall health and well-being. The study you mentioned also talks about “several side effects,” so it may not be the best idea, and they recommend interpreting the experiment “very carefully.”

F

farshad04

Banned
Awards

If anything, that study is talking about normalizing monoamine levels to normalize hormone levels, or bring testosterone back to where it should be. That doesn’t imply that for people with normal monoamine and testosterone levels, crushing serotonin will increase testosterone, nor is crushing serotonin levels recommended for overall health and well-being. The study you mentioned also talks about “several side effects,” so it may not be the best idea, and they recommend interpreting the experiment “very carefully.”
I dont care what the study is about it cleary says following fenclonine (pcpa) administration there is an increase in testosterone.
Fenclonine deplets serotonin thats what it was made for.
has anyone seen such an fast increase in testosterone by using natural supplements? probably not. So we can Increase SERT (serotonin transporter) with herbs and by doing that we get less serotonin and test increases.

Thats way I ordered the supplements to try out.

But I cant seem to find any supplement with evodiamine... Does anyone know of a supplement that has evodiamine? I know white flood classic has it but I want a different one with less of other ingredients.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont care what the study is about it cleary says following fenclonine (pcpa) administration there is an increase in testosterone.
Fenclonine deplets serotonin thats what it was made for.
has anyone seen such an fast increase in testosterone by using natural supplements? probably not. So we can Increase SERT (serotonin transporter) with herbs and by doing that we get less serotonin and test increases.

Thats way I ordered the supplements to try out.

But I cant seem to find any supplement with evodiamine... Does anyone know of a supplement that has evodiamine?
You don’t care what the study is about? Perhaps that’s why you don’t understand it fully. You have to be aware of the subject population. Normalizing monoamine levels to normalize testosterone levels is vastly different than trying to increase testosterone to supraphysiological levels by crushing normal levels of serotonin. If you want to try to crush serotonin levels, whatever, but I wouldn’t recommend it, unless you enjoy “mood and impulse control disorders”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11888576/
including suicide
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2252327/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3749837/
and depression.

F

farshad04

Banned
Awards
So Berberine, Evodiamine, Forskolin and bacopa Activates SERT which decreases Serotonin drastically and increases testosterone..
And adding Horny Goat Weed (a natural PDE-5 inhibitor) to make them stronger .
and Milk Thistle Extract to increase absorption/extend the time in the body of those nutrients.
and high Dosage of ZINC

So here if anyone is intrested in making the best natural test booster here is your chance to make some money. If anyone does end up trying this let us know.. we need more testimonies.

Btw I take no credit for this information. A very Nice and smart guy told me this information on a forum for something else unrelated to testosterone .

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Berberine, Evodiamine, Forskolin and bacopa Activates SERT which decreases Serotonin drastically and increases testosterone..
And adding Horny Goat Weed (a natural PDE-5 inhibitor) to make them stronger .
and Milk Thistle Extract to increase absorption/extend the time in the body of those nutrients.
and high Dosage of ZINC

So here if anyone is intrested in making the best natural test booster here is your chance to make some money. If anyone does end up trying this let us know.. we need more testimonies.

Btw I take no credit for this information. A very Nice and smart guy told me this information on a forum for something else unrelated to testosterone .
What in God’s green earth are you talking about?

Bacopa:
“Following BMEE treatment, the level of serotonin (5-HT) increased...”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21129470/
“Brahmi increases brain serotonin...”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5075615/

The majority of writing on bacopa states that it has a regulatory effect on serotonin, that is, as adaptogens (like ashwagandha) do, it optimizes levels of homeones/monoamines/etc. It’s not going to crush any levels, and the effects on these parameters are going to be the most substantial when something is “out of whack,” as often happens during stress (adaptogens improve how we handle stress, physical or otherwise). As your other studies on serotonin mentioned, but you told me you didn’t care about, there is a major difference between normalizing monoamine levels to normalize testosterone production and trying to increase healthy/normal testosterone levels to supraphysiological levels by crushing already normal serotonin levels.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually testosterone when injected increases SERT (Serotonin transporter) expression .. so I am on to something here............. Look it up.

source ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4585531/
You don't need to 'inject' testosterone to increase it. I told you that naturally occurring testosterone increases along w with seritonin levels with exercise. Common knowledge. I don't need to look anything up.

Thanks.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need to 'inject' testosterone to increase it. I told you that naturally occurring testosterone increases along w with seritonin levels with exercise. Common knowledge. I don't need to look anything up.

Thanks.
Now I’m extra confused. Is he really trying to say that injected testosterone works via increasing SERT, which increases testosterone, not by literally being freaking testosterone and just doing what testosterone does?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now I’m extra confused. Is he really trying to say that injected testosterone works via increasing SERT, which increases testosterone, not by literally being freaking testosterone and just doing what testosterone does?
First it was decreasing Serotonin to increase Testosterone, and now it's injecting Testosterone to increase Serotonin...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are so dumb it hurts me to know there are people like you alive and breathing.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ummm, why the heck do we care about increasing testosterone in the first place, since, ya know, we are all hardcore steroid users? Why would we mess with brain chemicals to get more test when we can just inject more?

Reactions: Nac
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Yeah bro. Side effects. Like "gainz"!!!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

So combine these 4 for ultimate test boosting. (they increase SERT (serotonin transporter)
1. Berberine
2. evodiamine
3. forskolin
4. bacopa

That's weird because when you take testosterone, it increases serotonin

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He's gone bro, into the great void where morons are placed for their next life as village idiots.

Reactions: Nac
Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
A study of low*testosterone*in mice suggests another possibility: thattestosterone*levels may actually directly affect*serotonin*levels in the brain. ... If low*testosterone*lowersserotonin*levels, it may help to explain why low*testosterone*in older men seems to put them at particular risk for depression.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A study of low*testosterone*in mice suggests another possibility: thattestosterone*levels may actually directly affect*serotonin*levels in the brain. ... If low*testosterone*lowersserotonin*levels, it may help to explain why low*testosterone*in older men seems to put them at particular risk for depression.
Interesting. Low serotonin has been linked to depression and suicide, but I’m not sure if there’s been sufficient causation yet, or just correlation.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of the signs of low testosterone most lauded by TRT centers is - Depression.

Lol what do you mean he's gone? He was banned? Or left
Banned. Just check his profile.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
One of the signs of low testosterone most lauded by TRT centers is - Depression.

Banned. Just check his profile.
Yessir I did. He's lost in the sauce.

Yes test increases your "reward" center chemicals like serotonin, dopamine and gaba.

I would know. When I'm on test, I got off SSRI. No need for them because the test is increasing my serotonin