decreasing serotonin increases testosterone

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. decreasing serotonin increases testosterone

Farshad, you contradict yourself. First you claim that decreasing serotonin increases testosterone, then you say that cAMP increases serotonin, which means forskolin would increase serotonin. So now increasing and decreasing serotonin both increase testosterone, and forskolin does both? What?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    What facts did you provide? You claimed that serotonin is the primary factor in cAMP’s effects on fat loss. You made the claim, show me what lead you to this conclusion.

You also said the best way to increase testosterone is by decreasing serotonin; show me actual evidence for this. Show me drugs/supplements/etc that are primarily intended to decrease serotonin and show me incredible increases in testosterone.
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135926?dopt=Abstract
    when fenclonine is given to humans (fenclonine deplets serotonin drastically to 0) testosterone levels are increased immediatly.
    So that means less serotonin = more testosterone.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Farshad, you contradict yourself. First you claim that decreasing serotonin increases testosterone, then you say that cAMP increases serotonin, which means forskolin would increase serotonin. So now increasing and decreasing serotonin both increase testosterone, and forskolin does both? What?
    I said forskolin activates Serotonin transporter and when thats activated it means LESS active serotonin.

4. Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    I said forskolin activates Serotonin transporter and when thats activated it means LESS active serotonin.
    Ok, I thought you meant it stimulates serotonin.
    Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    when fenclonine is given to humans (fenclonine deplets serotonin drastically to 0) testosterone levels are increased immediatly.
    If anything, that study is talking about normalizing monoamine levels to normalize hormone levels, or bring testosterone back to where it should be. That doesn’t imply that for people with normal monoamine and testosterone levels, crushing serotonin will increase testosterone, nor is crushing serotonin levels recommended for overall health and well-being. The study you mentioned also talks about “several side effects,” so it may not be the best idea, and they recommend interpreting the experiment “very carefully.”
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post

If anything, that study is talking about normalizing monoamine levels to normalize hormone levels, or bring testosterone back to where it should be. That doesn’t imply that for people with normal monoamine and testosterone levels, crushing serotonin will increase testosterone, nor is crushing serotonin levels recommended for overall health and well-being. The study you mentioned also talks about “several side effects,” so it may not be the best idea, and they recommend interpreting the experiment “very carefully.”
    I dont care what the study is about it cleary says following fenclonine (pcpa) administration there is an increase in testosterone.
    Fenclonine deplets serotonin thats what it was made for.
    has anyone seen such an fast increase in testosterone by using natural supplements? probably not. So we can Increase SERT (serotonin transporter) with herbs and by doing that we get less serotonin and test increases.

Thats way I ordered the supplements to try out.

But I cant seem to find any supplement with evodiamine... Does anyone know of a supplement that has evodiamine? I know white flood classic has it but I want a different one with less of other ingredients.
    •   

6. decreasing serotonin increases testosterone

I dont care what the study is about it cleary says following fenclonine (pcpa) administration there is an increase in testosterone.
    Fenclonine deplets serotonin thats what it was made for.
    has anyone seen such an fast increase in testosterone by using natural supplements? probably not. So we can Increase SERT (serotonin transporter) with herbs and by doing that we get less serotonin and test increases.

Thats way I ordered the supplements to try out.

But I cant seem to find any supplement with evodiamine... Does anyone know of a supplement that has evodiamine?
    You don’t care what the study is about? Perhaps that’s why you don’t understand it fully. You have to be aware of the subject population. Normalizing monoamine levels to normalize testosterone levels is vastly different than trying to increase testosterone to supraphysiological levels by crushing normal levels of serotonin. If you want to try to crush serotonin levels, whatever, but I wouldn’t recommend it, unless you enjoy “mood and impulse control disorders”
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11888576/
    including suicide
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2252327/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3749837/
    and depression.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. So Berberine, Evodiamine, Forskolin and bacopa Activates SERT which decreases Serotonin drastically and increases testosterone..
    And adding Horny Goat Weed (a natural PDE-5 inhibitor) to make them stronger .
    and Milk Thistle Extract to increase absorption/extend the time in the body of those nutrients.
    and high Dosage of ZINC

So here if anyone is intrested in making the best natural test booster here is your chance to make some money. If anyone does end up trying this let us know.. we need more testimonies.

Btw I take no credit for this information. A very Nice and smart guy told me this information on a forum for something else unrelated to testosterone .
  8. decreasing serotonin increases testosterone

So Berberine, Evodiamine, Forskolin and bacopa Activates SERT which decreases Serotonin drastically and increases testosterone..
    And adding Horny Goat Weed (a natural PDE-5 inhibitor) to make them stronger .
    and Milk Thistle Extract to increase absorption/extend the time in the body of those nutrients.
    and high Dosage of ZINC

So here if anyone is intrested in making the best natural test booster here is your chance to make some money. If anyone does end up trying this let us know.. we need more testimonies.

Btw I take no credit for this information. A very Nice and smart guy told me this information on a forum for something else unrelated to testosterone .
    What in God’s green earth are you talking about?

Bacopa:
    “Following BMEE treatment, the level of serotonin (5-HT) increased...”
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21129470/
    “Brahmi increases brain serotonin...”
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5075615/

The majority of writing on bacopa states that it has a regulatory effect on serotonin, that is, as adaptogens (like ashwagandha) do, it optimizes levels of homeones/monoamines/etc. It’s not going to crush any levels, and the effects on these parameters are going to be the most substantial when something is “out of whack,” as often happens during stress (adaptogens improve how we handle stress, physical or otherwise). As your other studies on serotonin mentioned, but you told me you didn’t care about, there is a major difference between normalizing monoamine levels to normalize testosterone production and trying to increase healthy/normal testosterone levels to supraphysiological levels by crushing already normal serotonin levels.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    actually testosterone when injected increases SERT (Serotonin transporter) expression .. so I am on to something here............. Look it up.

source ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4585531/
    You don't need to 'inject' testosterone to increase it. I told you that naturally occurring testosterone increases along w with seritonin levels with exercise. Common knowledge. I don't need to look anything up.

Thanks.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    You don't need to 'inject' testosterone to increase it. I told you that naturally occurring testosterone increases along w with seritonin levels with exercise. Common knowledge. I don't need to look anything up.

Thanks.
    Now I’m extra confused. Is he really trying to say that injected testosterone works via increasing SERT, which increases testosterone, not by literally being freaking testosterone and just doing what testosterone does?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Now I’m extra confused. Is he really trying to say that injected testosterone works via increasing SERT, which increases testosterone, not by literally being freaking testosterone and just doing what testosterone does?
    First it was decreasing Serotonin to increase Testosterone, and now it's injecting Testosterone to increase Serotonin...
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +

12. Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    You are so dumb it hurts me to know there are people like you alive and breathing.

13. lets all take ecstasy and get jacked

14. Ummm, why the heck do we care about increasing testosterone in the first place, since, ya know, we are all hardcore steroid users? Why would we mess with brain chemicals to get more test when we can just inject more?

15. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post

Yeah bro. Side effects. Like "gainz"!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by HAMinTheTrap View Post
    lets all take ecstasy and get jacked
    I was thinking the same !!

17. Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    So I know the best way to increase testosterone... by reducing serotonin..
    By increasing serotonin transporter in the brain we will get less active serotonin thus testosterone will increase by a lot.
    link 1 : area1255.blogspot.se/2017/12/natural-herbal-sert-serotonin.html

So combine these 4 for ultimate test boosting. (they increase SERT (serotonin transporter)
    1. Berberine
    2. evodiamine
    3. forskolin
    4. bacopa

and if you want High dosage of ZINC.

I recommend give it 1 month trail but be aware you will have some mood changes but you guys are used to that since ya know yall take steroids.

so how do I know reducing serotonin increases TEST? well...
    theres a drug called fenclonine which deplets serotonin and when it was given to humans it immediatly increased testosterone:
    heres a quote from the article:

When the 5-HT concentration in sexually deficient men is sufficiently decreased with parachlorophenylalanine (fenclonine) treatment and testosterone levels increased following its administration.

link 2 study : pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Fenclonine

So we might be the very first people to try this mechanism out.. I cant find it on any other forum or site...
    That's weird because when you take testosterone, it increases serotonin

18. He's gone bro, into the great void where morons are placed for their next life as village idiots.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

19. A study of low*testosterone*in mice suggests another possibility: thattestosterone*levels may actually directly affect*serotonin*levels in the brain. ... If low*testosterone*lowersseroton in*levels, it may help to explain why low*testosterone*in older men seems to put them at particular risk for depression.

20. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    He's gone bro, into the great void where morons are placed for their next life as village idiots.
    Lol what do you mean he's gone? He was banned? Or left

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    A study of low*testosterone*in mice suggests another possibility: thattestosterone*levels may actually directly affect*serotonin*levels in the brain. ... If low*testosterone*lowersseroton in*levels, it may help to explain why low*testosterone*in older men seems to put them at particular risk for depression.
    Interesting. Low serotonin has been linked to depression and suicide, but I’m not sure if there’s been sufficient causation yet, or just correlation.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    A study of low*testosterone*in mice suggests another possibility: thattestosterone*levels may actually directly affect*serotonin*levels in the brain. ... If low*testosterone*lowersseroton in*levels, it may help to explain why low*testosterone*in older men seems to put them at particular risk for depression.
    One of the signs of low testosterone most lauded by TRT centers is - Depression.

Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Lol what do you mean he's gone? He was banned? Or left
    Banned. Just check his profile.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

23. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    One of the signs of low testosterone most lauded by TRT centers is - Depression.

Banned. Just check his profile.
    Yessir I did. He's lost in the sauce.

Yes test increases your "reward" center chemicals like serotonin, dopamine and gaba.

I would know. When I'm on test, I got off SSRI. No need for them because the test is increasing my serotonin

24. Quote Originally Posted by farshad04 View Post
    yes I provided facts and theories but you deny them. Science does work this way people have different opinions. you are entitled to your own opinion even tho you are wrong.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/137727
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to Naturally Increase Testosterone?
    By LhuRecman in forum Bulking
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-14-2018, 06:03 PM
  2. Advice needed on increasing Testosterone naturally
    By shyguava in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 10:06 PM
  3. Increased testosterone, lowered cortisol.
    By futurepilot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 03:04 PM
  4. Does M4OHN increase testosterone levels?
    By Adf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 06:43 PM