what test booster work?

farshad04

Banned
Awards
hello fellow steroid users. What test boosters work?

also another question if anyone can answear does deer antler spray work to boost IGF-1?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
to boost test levels in the normal range to an extend that will be useful for muscle building? no one. if you want higher test levels, useful for muscle building, you have to pin test.

if your natural test levels are very low, a good test booster can help to boost them a little to get in s normal range and let you feel better. ive never used it personally but objectively i would say go for OL k1ngs blood; at least i would use that to boost my test if it would be suppressed in any way.

farshad04

Banned
Awards
to boost test levels in the normal range to an extend that will be useful for muscle building? no one. if you want higher test levels, useful for muscle building, you have to pin test.

if your natural test levels are very low, a good test booster can help to boost them a little to get in s normal range and let you feel better. ive never used it personally but objectively i would say go for OL k1ngs blood; at least i would use that to boost my test if it would be suppressed in any way.
ehh I already found something faulty with OL k1ngs blood

It has shilajit. Shilajit is very rare and when in capsules its fake most of the time. Thats why you want shilajit in its original form black gel or whatever it is. LINK: authenticshilajit.com/how-to-test-shilajit.html

dont believe me? test the shilajit for purity in the supplement u recommended and see for yourself.

so if the shilajit is fake.. What else in the supplement is fake?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards

It has shilajit. Shilajit is very rare and when in capsules its fake most of the time. Thats why you want shilajit in its original form black gel or whatever it is. LINK: authenticshilajit.com/how-to-test-shilajit.html

dont believe me? test the shilajit for purity in the supplement u recommended and see for yourself.

yes i know that powdered shilajit is often poor quality but honestly i trust OL and their extremely high quality - in every respect.

i also think that it isnt just „powdered shilajit“ but a trademarked product? isnt that a good sign for a quality product?

in the end it depends on you, if you trust a company or not. just because most companies ripp you off with powdered shilajit, doesnt mean that OL is doing they same. especially if you see that they want to be different that all the other companies, they want to deliver real products with effective doses of researched ingredients. its up to you, i think they dont rip you off with any product, but its always a thing of trusting your seller.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hello fellow steroid users. What test boosters work?

also another question if anyone can answear does deer antler spray work to boost IGF-1?
I'm confused. Why would you want someone that uses hormones to give you an opinion on natural anabolics? They are not the same thing. Are you looking for steroids or natural products?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm confused. Why would you want someone that uses hormones to give you an opinion on natural anabolics? They are not the same thing. Are you looking for steroids or natural products?
I read that as well. Natural testoosters are not going to come close to what your expectations are.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
I like k1ngs blood for hormone regulation and to improve overall mood. I don't think it will necessarily assist in strength and size gains, but I do think if your diet/supplementation is on point and your training is hard it will help prevent adrenal fatigue and reduce stress put on the body from training. In regards to shilajit I don't take the product for this ingredient, and I'm a big fan of the ashwagandha. The research on ashwagandha is more compelling.

Last note I think natural test booster are completely miss marketed as they do not increase test levels to a point were it will increase muscle development significantly. I do feel there are benefits in PCT and to promote hormone regulation (e.g. address deficiencies).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends what your expectations are and what you use it for. I use mine for libido increase and improved body composition which is why my go-to is AlphaMax.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredients like ashwagandha have research showing a variety of benefits for healthy young people (not only low-T), including increased endurance and strength, improved libido, cognition, and body composition, and reduced cortisol, stress, and anxiety.

Forskolin has been shown to improve body composition.

Tongkat ali has been shown to reduce cortisol and improve mood.

These benefits come primarily from MoAs besides increasing testosterone, but are still real, and still useful. Of course, be realistic in your expectations.

I’d look for products with full roses of these ingredients, although there are some other good ones, like shilajit. AlphaMax XT has full doses of ashwagandha, forskolin, and tongkat ali, as well as other useful ingredients.

As to your other question, no for deer antler spray increasing IGF-1.

farshad04

Banned
Awards
Ingredients like ashwagandha have research showing a variety of benefits for healthy young people (not only low-T), including increased endurance and strength, improved libido, cognition, and body composition, and reduced cortisol, stress, and anxiety.

These benefits come primarily from MoAs besides increasing testosterone, but are still real, and still useful. Of course, be realistic in your expectations.

I’d look for products with full roses of these ingredients, although there are some other good ones, like shilajit. AlphaMax XT has full doses of ashwagandha, forskolin, and tongkat ali, as well as other useful ingredients.

Supplementation of 100mg/kg ashwagandha root to normal rats for up to eight weeks has been noted to reduce 5-HT1A serotonin signalling .weird that everything that decreases serotonin has muscle building effects.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplementation of 100mg/kg ashwagandha root to normal rats for up to eight weeks has been noted to reduce 5-HT1A serotonin signalling .weird that everything that decreases serotonin has muscle building effects.
Reading comprehension:

Increasing serotonin level in the hippocampus:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19444606/
“increased the plasma noradrenaline and serotonin levels in stressed rats” (combined with other ingredients):
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21614890/
“Chronic administration of ashwagandha was found to significantly increase GABA and serotonin levels”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27279696/

Want to try again?

farshad04

Banned
Awards
first study outdated and they did the study wrong
second has other ingredients that increased serotonin not aswghanda

third is.... chronic supplementation... im not talking chronic..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first study outdated and they did the study wrong
second has other ingredients that increased serotonin not aswghanda

third is.... chronic supplementation... im not talking chronic..
2009 is outdated? What do you mean they “did the study wrong?”

You’re not taking chronic supplementation? You do know that acute fluctuations in testosterone (as this is what would occur from acute alterations in serotonin or acute use of ashwagandha) have no effect on body composition and other benefits of increased testosterone levels. You have to keep your testosterone up consistently, not just for hours, but days, weeks, etc. for it to have any real effects.

Please don’t try to crush your serotonin to increase testosterone. Bad idea. Your body is complex, and everything has a place, even things like estrogen and cortisol.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards

Can you confirm that AlphaMax XT has ashwagandha I don't see it in the ingredients.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is regular ash, not the KSM-66 FYI
It is standardized for 5% withanolides according to HPLC, which is what you want, not titration/gravimetry/etc. which will give an overly-high reading. I’ve used many ashwagandha extracts, and I’ve enjoyed them all as long as they’re well-dosed and standardized using HPLC.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BLR VIRON gets my vote. Also CEL Mtest is a worthy option as well.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Nobody who names DHEA.
Strange.
Examine recommends it ...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nobody who names DHEA.
Strange.
Examine recommends it ...
From Examine.com

"There appears to be an increase in testosterone following DHEA supplementation, but the
VAST majority of literature is in menopausal women (where testosterone contributes to libido). There is variability in the results, and DHEA is unreliable in increasing testosterone, but this unreliability extends to all demographics and subjects (with limited evidence of DHEA increasing testosterone in all studies including youthful athletes, which are less studied)."

(And) the OP has been banned so we are just talking amongst ourselves here.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Are you stating that you have proven that OL has a fake ingredient? Or are you saying that because it’s rare it MAY be fake?

This is s pretty strong claim against that company. Which I think is very solid....

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Actually, PrimaVie shilajit is a high quality shilajit, has been used in actual scientific studies, and is standardized using HPLC, which has also been verified by said studies, and said studies have also found it to have many benefits.