Did DAA make your loads or balls bigger?

Stanfoo

Awards
Heard some people say DAA increased their ejaculate volume + made their testicles bigger.

Did you have those effects while on DAA?

(i know daa doesn't increase test but if those above effects are true, then it's worth for me lol)

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Primordial performances TCF 1 made my balls huge. No joke

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
Heard some people say DAA increased their ejaculate volume + made their testicles bigger.

Did you have those effects while on DAA?

(i know daa doesn't increase test but if those above effects are true, then it's worth for me lol)
I never noticed those effects with DAA, however K1ngs blood from Olympus will lead to blowing huge loads and enhanced orgasms. That's my use of it. Don't care about the T-boosting or libido increase. I love it solely for shock factor facials.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
I was on PCT3x after estro srike and andro shred stack and towards the end of the stack and throughout my PCT i was ejaculating after poops and pees. guess i was overloaded

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What in the fook rgenestr!? Thats not normal haha Jesus Christ

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't DAA debunked? I swear it was shown to not do anything and is being removed from every test booster now.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is everyone going to overlook the fact that that guys blows his load while he’s dropping a load

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure has. Sodium-daa. Its actually a prescription fertility drug in italy

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
Lmfao that's like borderline if you ask me lol drop a load an bust a load. Must like ass play
lol wasnt like a legit load but a nice drop or two lol was always after i took my first piss or **** of the day. probably backed up didnt happen if i dropped one in my gf or tube sock the night before

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
lol wasnt like a legit load but a nice drop or two lol was always after i took my first piss or **** of the day. probably backed up didnt happen if i dropped one in my gf or tube sock the night before
??? lmao tube sock haha classic

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAA as a standalone did not do much for me. I have been using some regular testboosters by Evomuse and MR. supps and doing somewhat well on them.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
DAA make your balls to get more goals, and with happy end to find homo friend.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone here use Test Force 2? It’s ergopharms calcium chelated d aspartic acid with sarcosine. Plan on using it soon. Sodium daa worked well but Patrick Arnold’s test Force 2 is supposedly the best form you can get