Did DAA make your loads or balls bigger?

1. Did DAA make your loads or balls bigger?

Heard some people say DAA increased their ejaculate volume + made their testicles bigger.

Did you have those effects while on DAA?

(i know daa doesn't increase test but if those above effects are true, then it's worth for me lol)

2. Primordial performances TCF 1 made my balls huge. No joke
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Stanfoo View Post
    Heard some people say DAA increased their ejaculate volume + made their testicles bigger.

(i know daa doesn't increase test but if those above effects are true, then it's worth for me lol)
    I never noticed those effects with DAA, however K1ngs blood from Olympus will lead to blowing huge loads and enhanced orgasms. That's my use of it. Don't care about the T-boosting or libido increase. I love it solely for shock factor facials.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Stanfoo View Post

Just eat greek yogurt! Seriously.
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...es-eat-yogurt/
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

5. Yeah kings blood is where itís at.
    •   

6. I was on PCT3x after estro srike and andro shred stack and towards the end of the stack and throughout my PCT i was ejaculating after poops and pees. guess i was overloaded

7. What in the fook rgenestr!? Thats not normal haha Jesus Christ
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

8. Wasn't DAA debunked? I swear it was shown to not do anything and is being removed from every test booster now.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Wasn't DAA debunked? I swear it was shown to not do anything and is being removed from every test booster now.
    Dat Dere placebo effect
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

10. Is everyone going to overlook the fact that that guys blows his load while heís dropping a load
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Is everyone going to overlook the fact that that guys blows his load while heís dropping a load
    Pics or it didnít happen. Wait, never mind that...
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Is everyone going to overlook the fact that that guys blows his load while heís dropping a load
    Lmfao that's like borderline if you ask me lol drop a load an bust a load. Must like ass play

13. Sure has. Sodium-daa. Its actually a prescription fertility drug in italy
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

14. Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Stud View Post
    Lmfao that's like borderline if you ask me lol drop a load an bust a load. Must like ass play
    lol wasnt like a legit load but a nice drop or two lol was always after i took my first piss or **** of the day. probably backed up didnt happen if i dropped one in my gf or tube sock the night before

15. Quote Originally Posted by rgenestr View Post
    lol wasnt like a legit load but a nice drop or two lol was always after i took my first piss or **** of the day. probably backed up didnt happen if i dropped one in my gf or tube sock the night before
    🤣🤣🤣 lmao tube sock haha classic

16. DAA as a standalone did not do much for me. I have been using some regular testboosters by Evomuse and MR. supps and doing somewhat well on them.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

17. DAA make your balls to get more goals, and with happy end to find homo friend.
  18. Did DAA make your loads or balls bigger?

Anyone here use Test Force 2? Itís ergopharms calcium chelated d aspartic acid with sarcosine. Plan on using it soon. Sodium daa worked well but Patrick Arnoldís test Force 2 is supposedly the best form you can get
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how to make your abs bigger
    By clax in forum Bulking
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 03:04 AM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 03:27 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 04:08 PM
  4. Do you make decisions with your heart or your mind ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 10:50 PM
  5. Making your own gear from powders
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2003, 11:15 AM