Good nootropic stack?

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Never really tried any nootropics alone usually just what ever happens to be in my pre work out. But at work I feel my self dragging a lot even with 2-3 cups of coffee. I’m still just “not there”. So this was the stack I was considering
1 cup coffee with
200mg l theanine
500mg alcar
500mg l tyrosine
300mg alpha gpc
Basically dose these once in the am and another around noon or so
Thoughts?? Wanna keep it simple as possible

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Life wears me out too, nootrol has been helping lately. Been a couple weeks before results start to shine tho so stick it out.

Kratom is money too, the best really... look into a nice white from a reputable vendor.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ratio of caffeine to theanine is going to be pretty individual. Some like 1:2 of caffeine to thenine, some 1:1, some 2:1. I like 2:1, so maybe 200-300mg caffeine and 100-150mg theanine.

I’d bump the ALCAR up to at least 1g, possibly twice a day.

Same thing with the tyrosine really, perhaps even 2g at once.

300mg Alpha GPC is solid, just make sure it’s actually 300mg Alpha GPC, not 300mg of 50%, or 150mg of actual Alpha GPC.

You could also add an AChE-I like huperzine, galantamine, or sage.

Also perhaps a racetam or Noopept if you really feel like going all out.

If you want something more convenient but still well dosed and inclusive, you could try NootropiMax. There’s a logging opportunity for a few samples to try it out if you’re interested in applying for it. It has your caffeine and theanine, CDP-Choline (similar to Alpha GPC), huperzine, Noopept, and plenty of other effective ingredients like theacrine, bacopa, and sceletium.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
The ratio of caffeine to theanine is going to be pretty individual. Some like 1:2 of caffeine to thenine, some 1:1, some 2:1. I like 2:1, so maybe 200-300mg caffeine and 100-150mg theanine.

I’d bump the ALCAR up to at least 1g, possibly twice a day.

Same thing with the tyrosine really, perhaps even 2g at once.

300mg Alpha GPC is solid, just make sure it’s actually 300mg Alpha GPC, not 300mg of 50%, or 150mg of actual Alpha GPC.

You could also add an AChE-I like huperzine, galantamine, or sage.

Also perhaps a racetam or Noopept if you really feel like going all out.

If you want something more convenient but still well dosed and inclusive, you could try NootropiMax. There’s a logging opportunity for a few samples to try it out if you’re interested in applying for it. It has your caffeine and theanine, CDP-Choline (similar to Alpha GPC), huperzine, Noopept, and plenty of other effective ingredients like theacrine, bacopa, and sceletium.
I’ll probably start low then I’ll move Twards those dosages just to assess tolerance. I’ll do some more research on huperzine I know it’s ina couple of my pre workouts. I’ll have to check that NootropiMax it looks solid and I love PerforMax labs as a company. How do I go about the samples to log ?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do

5-10g Green Mangda(Kratom)
25mg Ephedrine HCL
20mg Nootpept
200mg Caffiene
200mg L-theanine
500mg Choline Bitartrate

I have 200mg Modafanil pills on the way to try out.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
For the sake of keeping it simple I have been using Azoth for a few weeks and love it.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
I do

5-10g Green Mangda(Kratom)
25mg Ephedrine HCL
20mg Nootpept
200mg Caffiene
200mg L-theanine
500mg Choline Bitartrate

I have 200mg Modafanil pills on the way to try out.
If only I knew a place to get ephedrine lol

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I’ll have to check it out but damn 30$ for a 15 day supply lol
Yea. Can’t help you there. Maybe their reps have a discount code for ya

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
pumpiniron91 You can use "THANKYOU" and that will bring the price down to $22. Made it 15 servings, because it's not to be used daily and most people start with 1-2 caps and move their way up. If you want to try a bottle, send me a PM - I'll send you a sample to try.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll probably start low then I’ll move Twards those dosages just to assess tolerance. I’ll do some more research on huperzine I know it’s ina couple of my pre workouts. I’ll have to check that NootropiMax it looks solid and I love PerforMax labs as a company. How do I go about the samples to log ?
The thread is here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299591
If you aren’t picked, I’ll see what I can do to still get you some samples to try out.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
pumpiniron91 You can use "THANKYOU" and that will bring the price down to $22. Made it 15 servings, because it's not to be used daily and most people start with 1-2 caps and move their way up. If you want to try a bottle, send me a PM - I'll send you a sample to try.
I appreciate it brother
I’ll send you a pm for some samples before purchasing tho so I can try it out st work

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never really tried any nootropics alone usually just what ever happens to be in my pre work out. But at work I feel my self dragging a lot even with 2-3 cups of coffee. I’m still just “not there”. So this was the stack I was considering
1 cup coffee with
200mg l theanine
500mg alcar
500mg l tyrosine
300mg alpha gpc
Basically dose these once in the am and another around noon or so
Thoughts?? Wanna keep it simple as possible
I like this, but as some others have stated, just for simplicity sake, I would use either NootropiMax, Azoth, or Focus XT/Stim Free Focus XT. You won't have to worry about weighing out individual ingredients several times per day which can become a headache over time. For a stim nootropic, NootropiMax and for a stim free, Azoth.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this, but as some others have stated, just for simplicity sake, I would use either NootropiMax, Azoth, or Focus XT/Stim Free Focus XT. You won't have to worry about weighing out individual ingredients several times per day which can become a headache over time. For a stim nootropic, NootropiMax and for a stim free, Azoth.
Azoth isnt stim free...it contains Hordenine

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is true. It’s a pretty mild stimulant, but it’s still technically a stimulant, or at least possesses some stimulant effects.
I'd agree it's VERY mild, and a gross technicality, but still...for the sake of "correctness."

Either way, when using Azoth, I don't count it as a "stim product" in my book, but some who are overly sensitive to all stims might

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT ftw. I use that as my "base" then add in other noots as needed.

Tastes great too.