Purchased some Vasoburn. Who here has used it and is it as good as advertised?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
So today I decided to purchase some vasoburn from MPA supps. I'm gonna use it combined with a good diet when I start cutting again next week.

For those of you who have used it, what did you feel when applied, how did you apply it, and did you get good results with it ? Also how far did you go into your cut until you added it to your stacks?

I also would like to know if a product such as original Alphamine by PEScience would be more beneficial overall than a gel during a cut? I plan on using both (not at the same time) but during the duration of my cut for fasted cardio.

I've always stuck to fat burners in the form of pills and powders so this will be a first time for me applying a gel. I do like that it has stimulants in it so I won't be needing to take another fat burner with stims after applying vasoburn. I'm hoping that this stuff makes me sweat even more than I do now. It always feels great to be dripping after a good cardio session.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also would like to know if a product such as original Alphamine by PEScience would be more beneficial overall than a gel during a cut?m hoping that this stuff makes me sweat even more than I do now. It always feels great to be dripping after a good cardio session.
If the VasoBurn doesn't get you sweatting more then OG Alphamine definitely will. That stuff made you sweat streams!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
So today I decided to purchase some vasoburn from MPA supps. I'm gonna use it combined with a good diet when I start cutting again next week.

For those of you who have used it, what did you feel when applied, how did you apply it, and did you get good results with it ? Also how far did you go into your cut until you added it to your stacks?

I also would like to know if a product such as original Alphamine by PEScience would be more beneficial overall than a gel during a cut? I plan on using both (not at the same time) but during the duration of my cut for fasted cardio.

I've always stuck to fat burners in the form of pills and powders so this will be a first time for me applying a gel. I do like that it has stimulants in it so I won't be needing to take another fat burner with stims after applying vasoburn. I'm hoping that this stuff makes me sweat even more than I do now. It always feels great to be dripping after a good cardio session.

its legit apply using your wrists if you can so it can absorb better. if you want to really sweat, put it on your stomach let it dry then put, like a waist brace and then do some the stairs for cardio you will sweat a ton. you can buy the little waist brace at like walmart or somewhere. you want to generate as much heat to the area as possible.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A little goes a long way! Slapping too much on and your stomach will feel like it’s severely sunburnt for 8-12 hours oh and don’t even think about even a warm shower!

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
its legit apply using your wrists if you can so it can absorb better. if you want to really sweat, put it on your stomach let it dry then put, like a waist brace and then do some the stairs for cardio you will sweat a ton. you can buy the little waist brace at like walmart or somewhere. you want to generate as much heat to the area as possible.
Thanks for the advice! I love doing the stairs so that will not be an issue! I purchased a waist brace with thermo techonology on amazon and I will be using it with the Vasoburn!

*** URL removed ***

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
A little goes a long way! Slapping too much on and your stomach will feel like it’s severely sunburnt for 8-12 hours oh and don’t even think about even a warm shower!
I will be using a dab the size of a dime on my stomach to see how my body responds at first.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Anywhere deliver this to UK?

Strongsupplements doesn’t stock it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have heard a lot of positive things about vasoburn, but they were from competitors. I think this is a useful product if in prep

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wouldn't recommend using a topical fat burner until the end of your cut or right before you step on stage or beach or whatever your prepping for....I find topicals to be far better when your fat % is already low

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We got got bro, just realized this thread is from a year ago... lol