Do you only take a pre workout or do you also stack it with an additional NO product?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6 grams l citrulline and 2 tbsp of Nescafe instant coffee.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulk agma and bulk cit

WAITING FOR BULK VASO
Really not sure why no one is capitalizing on this one yet

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to stack a preworkout stim with a non-stim pump product, but not every day. On leg days I only use a stimulant pre and no pump product. My go-to for stim is Hypermax, and I prefer High Volume and VasoMax for pump products.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VasoMax is a really good compliment to a lot of (not all) stim and non stim pre workouts.

For products like PowerMax and focus xt it’s the perfect match. For stim pre workouts like HyperMax it enhances the pump that much more.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VasoMax has taken over as my pre. I'm almost to point where I don't even need a stimmed pre.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Does extenz work good stacked with a pre workout? Picked some up on the way to the gym tonight.

Dgordan

Dgordan

Awards
I used to mix two different products but I find a lot of the pre workouts have good enough ingredients to make additional Supplement overkill. Original esp preworkout used to be my all time favorite but nowadays I just use mesomorph or Hotwire. Miss the esp days so much!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
To be honest with you I still use Mesomorph. Even the new formula gives me everything I need. Otherwise I perfered to stack any pre with Hemavo2

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you prefer?
It depends. Some stimmed pre workouts do not have high enough doses of the pump inducing ingredients. For example, HyperMax XT has perfect amount of agmatine and L-Citrulline for awesome pumps while providing users with laser like focus and energy. Some products, such as Mesomorph, provide awesome energy and focus, but lack the amount of pump inducing ingredients. If that is the case, you could stack that non stim product with a simmed one such as High Volume, VasoMax, or Kraken Pump.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
It depends. Some stimmed pre workouts do not have high enough doses of the pump inducing ingredients. For example, HyperMax XT has perfect amount of agmatine and L-Citrulline for awesome pumps while providing users with laser like focus and energy. Some products, such as Mesomorph, provide awesome energy and focus, but lack the amount of pump inducing ingredients. If that is the case, you could stack that non stim product with a simmed one such as High Volume, VasoMax, or Kraken Pump.
I believe that RE1GN by Olympus Labs has enough stuff in there that you don't really need to stack it with anything unless you want to. Your opinion?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Depends what my pre-workout is... There is way too many combos, currently using purus condense with 500mg agmatine