Long lasting Stim (non-Dmaa)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Long lasting Stim (non-Dmaa)

Looking for CAPS ONLY and NOT pre-workout formulations.

Now that DMAA is gone, whatís new out there that has a longer half life?

Thanks
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. You can always buy good olí fashioned BronkAid
    •   

3. Alpha yohimbine/raulwoscine 3-6 mg

4. Ephedrine is a solid go-to for energy. Yohimbine and Eria Jarensis are also great for sustained energy. I would also recommend checking out Nootropimax, which is a focus/nootropic formula that is great for sustained energy
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

Now that DMAA is gone, what’s new out there that has a longer half life?

Thanks
    Theacrine or Dynamine
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

Now that DMAA is gone, what’s new out there that has a longer half life?

Thanks
    Why not just buy DMAA from a research chem site?

7. Orchilean is amazing for smooth steady energy and can be stacked with other caffeine pills or supps. Just one pill gives me solid energy and focus for a few hours, stacked makes it’s even more potent.

https://www.chaosandpain.com/orchile...imulant-power/
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Theacrine or Dynamine
    These would be my suggestions too. Of course, you'd also want to take a caffeine tab/cap with these.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

9. Dexparine XR works awesome for a 8-12 hour stim.. its a tablet. Start with 1/2 a tab though, it hits freakin hard and lasts a while. Def worth a try IMO.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

10. Thx CB
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

11. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Orchilean is amazing for smooth steady energy and can be stacked with other caffeine pills or supps. Just one pill gives me solid energy and focus for a few hours, stacked makes itís even more potent.

https://www.chaosandpain.com/orchile...imulant-power/
    Thank you

12. AMP Citrate if you can get it

13. Is this orchilean same compound that was in various companies dendrobium extract supplement sold few years ago?

14. I've never looked up the half life but Alpha Yohimbine stims me out for long as hell. Too long LOL.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056
  15. Long lasting Stim (non-Dmaa)

Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    Is this orchilean same compound that was in various companies dendrobium extract supplement sold few years ago?
    Orchilean is sort of
    weak. Recommended dose is 1-3 caps.

2 = barely noticed anything
    3 = was ďokĒ. Maybe a 6/10 score.

Not impressed

16. What's the half-life on Dynamine?

17. The "dendrobium extract" was a few compounds that were in og gameday. Gameday was strong!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Orchilean is sort of
    weak. Recommended dose is 1-3 caps.

2 = barely noticed anything
    3 = was “ok”. Maybe a 6/10 score.

Not impressed
    Open up the capsules and see what color the powder is. When orchilean first came out the powder was a distinct medium light brown...with that batch taking 3 was ok..not very good if you're stim tolerant.. but 6 was damn good!! Ordered again about a year later and well after Duracap (C&Pc's manufacturer) went down in flames, only this time the brown powder had been cut with maltodextrin most likely as the powder was white with a hint of something brown mixed in... I took 6, felt nothing...i took 12 and also felt nothing...im afraid orchilean doesn't really exist or it was eria jarensis

19. Wow man. Crazy insider info. Thanks.

Itís a very light brown. Almost Light tan. Guess itís crap?

20. Check out Hydrapharm -Hydrazine, I believe you can only get it from over seas but its suppose to be a very long lasting stim product. I know there are some reviews somewhere on this forum.

21. Will research. Thank you

22. Driven Sports Superstim is legit,long lasting energy with great appetite suppression. Probably spiked tho

23. Lol. Anything worth a crap these days is gray/black market (spiked). Thanks man.

24. Dexaprine XR lasts a damn long time for me.. does me a lot of good.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

25. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Dexaprine XR lasts a damn long time for me.. does me a lot of good.
    I always heard good things about this... How are "the feels" on these? Some fat burners make me a bit jittery and anxious.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 11:00 AM
  2. Athletix stim & non stim sample reviews
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 11:01 AM
  3. WTT Fat Smack XR 2 bottles for a non DMAA fat burner