Long lasting Stim (non-Dmaa)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    I always heard good things about this... How are "the feels" on these? Some fat burners make me a bit jittery and anxious.
    Original Dexaprine made me jittery and anxious dont know about XR tho...

2. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Original Dexaprine made me jittery and anxious dont know about XR tho...
    One of the versions (it was non-DMAA) had me seeing sounds the first time I tried a full tab, was way to much. Had to take half the tab then the other half 3-4 hours later
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    Driven Sports Superstim is legit,long lasting energy with great appetite suppression. Probably spiked tho
    Good Lord I hope so...I think you just talked me into ordering a bottle!

I donít find anything out there to be long lasting which is quite disappointing. Bronkaid is very short acting for me...I get 2 hrs max out of it and then I am left with a sedative effect from the guaifenesin.
    AY can give me a long lasting jittery type feeling and cold extremedies for 5-6 hrs...but I would not say it effectively stimulates me.
    I could not even tell that I took the aforementioned Orchilean product.

If I had to pick one of the currently available products, it would be Oxymax XT....though there are others I have been looking to try.
    One of which would be Sparta Nutrition Hydra Shred tablets which actually claims to have time release technology.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Good Lord I hope so...I think you just talked me into ordering a bottle!

I don’t find anything out there to be long lasting which is quite disappointing. Bronkaid is very short acting for me...I get 2 hrs max out of it and then I am left with a sedative effect from the guaifenesin.
    AY can give me a long lasting jittery type feeling and cold extremedies for 5-6 hrs...but I would not say it effectively stimulates me.
    I could not even tell that I took the aforementioned Orchilean product.

If I had to pick one of the currently available products, it would be Oxymax XT....though there are others I have been looking to try.
    One of which would be Sparta Nutrition Hydra Shred tablets which actually claims to have time release technology.
    I have had the Sparta Hydrashred powder version and really like it alot. Has a nice mood boost and the energy seems to last a decent amount of time. Snagged a few more tubs recently on a bogo

5. Also you want long lasting stim...
    Go with guarana or tea extract the stimulation is very long...and stacked with yohimbine, you will not sleep for life ��
    •   

6. Long lasting Stim (non-Dmaa)

Chaos and Pain Schizophenic

Omgggg. This stuff is CRAZY. I am pretty stim tolerant and ONE cap made me sick. Been shaking and nauseous for 3 hours now. Way too stimmy for me. Iím a DMAA Whore too so this is some wicked ďdirtyĒ stim crap IMO.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

7. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Chaos and Pain Schizophenic

Omgggg. This stuff is CRAZY. I am pretty stim tolerant and ONE cap made me sick. Been shaking and nauseous for 3 hours now. Way too stimmy for me. I’m a DMAA Whore too so this is some wicked “dirty” stim crap IMO.
    I believe the company that makes that one is psycho pharma and yeah it is strong AF. There is like a 20+ page thread floating around here somewhere. Alot of the guys just took 1/2 a cap and enjoyed it alot more, 1 full cap in nuts. I went through a few bottles and haven't touched it in awhile. Its definitely a ride

8. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I believe the company that makes that one is psycho pharma and yeah it is strong AF. There is like a 20+ page thread floating around here somewhere. Alot of the guys just took 1/2 a cap and enjoyed it alot more, 1 full cap in nuts. I went through a few bottles and haven't touched it in awhile. Its definitely a ride
    Yeah, I only like it at 1/3 of a cap. Strong long lasting stim.

9. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Man U ainít lyin. Lol. WOW!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

10. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Will try that next. Good gawd !!
  11. Long lasting Stim (non-Dmaa)

Have you tried MA Labs Vicaine product yet? It provides 4 hours of feel good, energy and stimulation.

Or just FLmodafinil yet?

12. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Check out Hydrapharm -Hydrazine, I believe you can only get it from over seas but its suppose to be a very long lasting stim product. I know there are some reviews somewhere on this forum.
    Another vote for this. Tons of reviews both at ********ís site & here. Not cheap but 2 caps of that will beat anything else available.

DMAA caps are available below though but not tried it - if you really want it though Iíd say Iíve had other things from this site and those were top quality.

https://www.evopharmacy.com/pd-weigh...-90-x-40mg.cfm
  13. Long lasting Stim (non-Dmaa)

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Have you tried MA Labs Vicaine product yet? It provides 4 hours of feel good, energy and stimulation.

Or just FLmodafinil yet?
    Thank you.

No to both so far.

Not interested in FL-version of Moda as I didnít care for Modafinil at all.

Vicaine - That good huh?
  14. Long lasting Stim (non-Dmaa)

Quote Originally Posted by Supercellular View Post
    Another vote for this. Tons of reviews both at ********ís site & here. Not cheap but 2 caps of that will beat anything else available.

DMAA caps are available below though but not tried it - if you really want it though Iíd say Iíve had other things from this site and those were top quality.

https://www.evopharmacy.com/pd-weigh...-90-x-40mg.cfm
    Thanks. That site has some other goodies on there. You use these people before? How long does shipping take to the USA?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks. That site has some other goodies on there. You use these people before? How long does shipping take to the USA?
    Yeah I’ve placed a couple of orders. Transaction was smooth (no need for prescriptions etc).

Express delivery came in 2 days.
  16. Long lasting Stim (non-Dmaa)

2 days?
    How is that even possible?
    From Europe to the USA?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    Driven Sports Superstim is legit,long lasting energy with great appetite suppression. Probably spiked tho
    Tried 2 caps 3 hours ago
    Stuff is very weak IMO

Thanks though

18. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Tried 2 caps 3 hours ago
    Stuff is very weak IMO

Thanks though
    I think you should try 3 caps next time, never tried 2 caps tbh

19. Will do.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    I think you should try 3 caps next time, never tried 2 caps tbh
    3 caps of something where suggested use is 1 or half?
    Doesn't seem like worthwhile unless it really lasts a long time.
    Last edited by bosskardo; 02-18-2018 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Typo

21. Hydrapharm Hydrazine lasts really long. If I take only 1 cap in the morning I have feel good energy all day and a hard time falling asleep at night. Never tried 2 tho.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    3 caps of something where suggested use is 1 or half?
    Doesn't seem like worthwhile unless it really lasts a long time.
    It says on the bottle - for maximum effects take 3 caps, so I don't know what you're talking about

23. Quote Originally Posted by Alex281 View Post
    It says on the bottle - for maximum effects take 3 caps, so I don't know what you're talking about
    Maybe I was looking at something else, don't know

24. Definitely think some of the people in relation to certain brands’ products leave reviews when they’ve never taken them. Poor DS sure get a lot of that lol as I think Superstim is extremely strong but some people will say it’s no good regardless of whether it is or not.

All that said, for those who’ve taken both, I’m looking at dmaa as an option but how does pure dmaa compare to the likes of hydrazine or schizophrenic which are both getting some plaudits here?

25. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Second (or 3rd or 4th...or what ever) this! I like 1/3 - 1/2 cap the most at one time and gives plenty of long lasting energy. Dexaprine...bought two bottles once, tried it, and it was too much for me. Was a very dirty feeling stim "for me" and I ended up chucking both bottles. Also like Lipodrine Elite.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 10:00 AM
  2. Athletix stim & non stim sample reviews
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 11:01 AM
  3. WTT Fat Smack XR 2 bottles for a non DMAA fat burner
    By AlexErdellan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 05:02 PM