Supplement Help - Can’t Decide

johnnny2869

Awards
I am 32 years old and 180lbs. I am looking to pack on some serious mass (10-20lbs). Hopefully something on a short cycle like 4-6 weeks. My brain hurts with all the research between prohormones, sarms, and test boosters. Just looking for some supplement advice.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What does your current training and diet look like and what have you tried in the past? Are you currently taking anything (e.g. creatine, protein powder, etc.)? A couple more details will help get you better advice.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to reassess your goal. You're not going to pack on 10-20 pounds in 4 to 6 weeks. Even if you ran something hormonal, what you could gain in that time would be mostly water and glycogen, which would go away during PCT.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am 32 years old and 180lbs. I am looking to pack on some serious mass (10-20lbs). Hopefully something on a short cycle like 4-6 weeks. My brain hurts with all the research between prohormones, sarms, and test boosters. Just looking for some supplement advice.
How long have you been training? What are your lifts currently? Body fat?

Impossible to give any ideas without more to go on......

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20 lbs in 6 weeks?? That will be amazing. You should totally run a log

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanna gain 20 lbs in 6 weeks too.?

johnnny2869

Awards
The last supplement I took was Sostonal 250 by Webber Pharm YEARS ago. I pretty much reached the goal I am looking for on it. I see that supplements have changed a lot since then with the bans and all so I guess thats not as easy unless I get the real stuff?

I’ve been training for about 10 years. I took about two years off after an injury. I’ve been training hard though the last year in a half.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last supplement I took was Sostonal 250 by Webber Pharm YEARS ago. I pretty much reached the goal I am looking for on it. I see that supplements have changed a lot since then with the bans and all so I guess thats not as easy unless I get the real stuff?

I’ve been training for about 10 years. I took about two years off after an injury. I’ve been training hard though the last year in a half.
What is your current knowledge on prohormones/steroids?

Not trying to be rude, but usually if somebody needs to ask what to take that usually means they don’t have enough knowledge to be taking that type of product.

That being said, there are a few solid OTC products that are geared towards gaining mass/lean mass. Of course this is dependent on diet and training. Mainly diet. Supplements cant get you there. They can only hope.

I suggest running 1 of 2 options.

8 weeks of MassMax

Or

8 weeks of AlphaMax + ArA

MassMax will give you pounds. You will def see the scale move. AlphaMax with ArA will give you lean mass and strength.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Have reiterate some of the previous statements made in this post.

If your goal is to simply pack on size I suggest first picking a diet and training program to support this that fits your lifestyle and body. This should be more specific to your own body, but generally speaking upping the healthy fats, proteins, carbs, and overall calories is a good start paired with high intensity internal training. I personally like drop sets pair with a high calorie diet.

In terms of supplements this should be the last priority on the list. Keep it basic to start multivitamin, fish oils, vitamin d, Zinc/Magnesium, Creatine, Aminos, probiotics,and basic hormone support (ashwagandha/anti-estrogen). Unless you are running gear I think the priority should be the diet versus the supplements. Supplements and even PHs will only provide minor support in gaining clean mass.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Legnthen your time frame and you might have a chance at gaining 12-15lbs but, you simply can't expect to gain 20lbs in 4-6 weeks PERIOD. Even if you were on a legit cycle most of those gains would be lost a few weeks after coming off. Take it slow, adjust your diet as needed, and make some steady gains.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
Legnthen your time frame and you might have a chance at gaining 12-15lbs but, you simply can't expect to gain 20lbs in 4-6 weeks PERIOD. Even if you were on a legit cycle most of those gains would be lost a few weeks after coming off. Take it slow, adjust your diet as needed, and make some steady gains.
Agreed.

ProAnabolics4

Awards
The guy wants advice, I would say either try to help or not bother insulting him. Everyone here needed help at one point.

I would temper expectations, but it's good to want more and it'll keep you motivated. I would suggest Hdrol for 8 weeks total and the last 4 weeks stack in and add sdrol. You'll need to find clones. Hardrock supplements was a good h drol clone, and if u can still find cel Hdrol or mdrol, id runthose two and get nolva 20/10/10/10 for pct along with DAA and cycle support all the way thru cycle and pct

johnnny2869

Awards
My knowledge now I would say is average. Most of what I knew is obsolete now since the bans and how much supplements have changed. I have been doing a lot of reading on real gear, SARMS, and prohormones. If I could I would go with real gear but I don't have the connection too. From what I read and I know I need to do much more, prohormones aren't as strong anymore and most seem to suggest real gear or SARMS. I think I need to increase my knowledge more before getting back into prohormones or trying SARMS. I am going to continue reading and see what I come up with. I have been seeing a lot about Massmax, Tr1umph, and Follidrone 2.0. I am going to do a bit more research and see what I come up with.

GAINZFORDAYZ

Awards
My knowledge now I would say is average. Most of what I knew is obsolete now since the bans and how much supplements have changed. I have been doing a lot of reading on real gear, SARMS, and prohormones. If I could I would go with real gear but I don't have the connection too. From what I read and I know I need to do much more, prohormones aren't as strong anymore and most seem to suggest real gear or SARMS. I think I need to increase my knowledge more before getting back into prohormones or trying SARMS. I am going to continue reading and see what I come up with. I have been seeing a lot about Massmax, Tr1umph, and Follidrone 2.0. I am going to do a bit more research and see what I come up with.
I have also been interested in epicatechin/laxo based products but the research is limited and the results reported are mixed. These products will not pack on significant amounts of size like gear or SARMS (goes without saying). I personally do not recommend most PHs. The issue with both gear and SARM is the quality of the product and that you are actually getting is what you are buying. There are gear tests that validate the product and the compound your are getting if you are serious about that route.

Once again if your not experienced and do not have the basics down (nutrition and training) I would not even start to explore supplements, PHs, gear or SARMS.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The guy wants advice, I would say either try to help or not bother insulting him. Everyone here needed help at one point.

I would temper expectations, but it's good to want more and it'll keep you motivated. I would suggest Hdrol for 8 weeks total and the last 4 weeks stack in and add sdrol. You'll need to find clones. Hardrock supplements was a good h drol clone, and if u can still find cel Hdrol or mdrol, id runthose two and get nolva 20/10/10/10 for pct along with DAA and cycle support all the way thru cycle and pct
People are helping him. We are telling him he needs to think over his goals because they are not realistic. It's better than having him blow his money.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If your looking for PH/ AAS help, you'd best be suited to the anabolic section as this subforum is specifically for supplements only. 20lbs is a LOT, and while potentially obtainable with no small effort, you can be assured that most of that will be anything but muscle. In any case, the anabolic section would be the place to start.

As for supplements you can expect considerably less by the way of rapid results, but also less side effects.

Some options to consider:

Follidrone 2.0
Epilogue
Massacre
Xgels
Massmax XT
Triumph
Viron

This is just a handful but they are decent options!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten... I did 4 week cycle, gained 20lbs while on, kept 9lbs after PCT.... Still maintaining it.