Finally ordered RE1GN. How good is it?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
How good is RE1GN? I love high stim pre workouts so just wondering how many scoops will be required for intense focus and endurance? Ordered ISEE Fury which is supposed to taste like a cherry slushie, so I'm looking forward to using this over the next few weeks.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I believe 2 scoops is the recommended dose on the tub. That’s plenty

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't go over two scoops. In fact, I would suggest starting with one to test tolerance as it has a potent stim matrix in there. One is all I use most of the time and I get great energy and pump from it. Enjoy!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely start at 1 scoop. I have a pretty high stim tolerance and I struggle to sleep if I take it after 12pm haha Great workouts thiugh

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Don't go over two scoops. In fact, I would suggest starting with one to test tolerance as it has a potent stim matrix in there. One is all I use most of the time and I get great energy and pump from it. Enjoy!
Thank god. I was also looking for a pre that didn't require stacking with other Nitric Oxide boosters for a solid pump, so I hope this one does the trick.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank god. I was also looking for a pre that didn't require stacking with other Nitric Oxide boosters for a solid pump, so I hope this one does the trick.
strong pre for sure, however effective doses of the pump ingredients are at two scoops so keep that in mind.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
strong pre for sure, however effective doses of the pump ingredients are at two scoops so keep that in mind.
I will be using Controlled Labs Purple Wraath intra so I think both will work nicely together. Don't you agree?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
yes, start with 1 scoop. its the best pre i ever had (of course beside conqu3r amped )

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Start with 1 scoop for sure, but 2 scoops is money. Re1gn is my daily pre. I stack it with 1 capsule (500mg) Agmatine XT from SNS for even more pump!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be using Controlled Labs Purple Wraath intra so I think both will work nicely together. Don't you agree?
I’ll take a look into the controlled labs intra but recalling correctly a perfect compliment would be a intra with

500mg of agma
And 150 of Vaso 6

This would give clinical doses

(Idr if reign has cit)

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
oh and pumps will be there even with one scoop; the vaso6 is also working with 150mg, speak about the better mind-muscle connection (and of course the insane blood filled muscles)