Can't go wrong.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Alpha Yohimbine, TTA-500, Ephedrine. I have also had success with HgH Frag 176-191

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The best thing for cutting weight is going to be maintaining proper caloric deficit and your training. HANDS DOWN. Everything else is just a slight booster. ECA Stack if you can manage is best but, I also like thermogenics during a cut.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Diet and exercise
This 100%. Supplements are 10% of the equation, and they are useless if your diet and training aren't set up for success.

What are your stats (height, weight, age, training experience,etc.)? Are you currently tracking your macros or calories? What are your goals?

Help us help you. Let us know where you're at and we can give better suggestions. There is not "one size fits all" approach to cutting.

fabius

Awards
This 100%. Supplements are 10% of the equation, and they are useless if your diet and training aren't set up for success.

What are your stats (height, weight, age, training experience,etc.)? Are you currently tracking your macros or calories? What are your goals?

Help us help you. Let us know where you're at and we can give better suggestions. There is not "one size fits all" approach to cutting.
height 1.80 m
weight 84 kg
bf 13%
30 years
4 years of experience

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Diet and exercise
did yall see the vox piece thats going around and becoming viral telling people that they shouldnt care about the exercise part? that its "scientifically proven" that its a waste of time and unecessary?

lol

I had two people come up to me irl this past week and try to debate... ****, some people are lazy man... they reaaally want to hear what they want to believe... smh

*link to the article: www . vox.com /2018/1/3/16845438/exercise-weight-loss-myth-burn-calories

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I cut I just use forskolin 95 with AlphaMax xt among with proper diet and training. To each his own but I don’t like to use a ton of supplements when cutting. This is partially due to the fact that I can reduce fat easily.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Weight Loss 9