Stacking prohormones first time

D

Darnell

Awards
Hey had a quick question when stacking prohormones like havoc and andotest do you take both at the same time of day? Or can you spread them out threw out the day? Example brutal 4ce at one time of day and then take chosen 1 later that day. Or is this not good for first time? Thanks for your help.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It all depends on the half life of the compound, dont quote me on this but i think 4-ad is 10-12 hrs and epi 6-8 hrs.

Thus 2-3 times a day dosing would be preferential (you want to keep the levels even throughout the day).

Personally i would split to 3 doses (am, pwo and last thing pm) but thats just to get the pwo dose benefits for training. You would also be ok just doing am and pm.

D

Darnell

Awards
Hey I eally appeciate the response..so your basically saying take one dose of lets say havoc in the morning and the other dose of andotest in the pm?

D

Darnell

Awards
Basically asking if its better to take both pill at the same exact time durring the day?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Basically asking if its better to take both pill at the same exact time durring the day?
What doses are you planning of each?

Havoc is 10mg per cap so you'll be taking at least 3 per day (i think most suggest 40-50mg per for epi)

Androtest is 125mg per cap and you'd probably be using 6 per day

So personally id take 1 havoc and 2 androtest in morning and evening with 2 or 3 havoc pwo along with 2 4ad.

Either that or just split as evenly as cap amounts allow morning and evening.