ANY NEW NATURAL ANABOLICS

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I am a fan of OL and I really like their reps...but imma going to give some of those reps back to you
    Thanks a million BigT 👍🏻💪🏻

2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Why are they negative repping you for posting in strong and Blr threads?
    Are they just angry at life?
    Same happened to me and i have proof childish behaviour OL!! @Admin please issue warnings
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    How high dose? I have a few hundred grams powder laying around, I thought it didn't absorb well?
    I believe it was around 900-1200 per day... it was so much it caused smokey burps!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

4. It sucks that they discontinued ABE. I was interested in Doing another ARA cycle at 1.5gs stacked with ABE, I only got 1 bottle. It doesn’t sound like anyone is even gonna let the new ABE go. Is there any news of a supplement that will go hand in hand with ARA like ABE did?

IMO the best natty anabolic I’ve tried is probably FD2. I guess my next ARA stack will be a bottle of ABE and 2 bottles of Anafuse or Massmax.

What’s your guyses thoughts between these to? Massmax seems great, Anafuse also, but an absorption enhancer only using black pepper doesn’t seem great.

5. ...
    •   

6. Administrator

Its been handled. Move on.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Its been handled. Move on.
    Roger that

8. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I believe it was around 900-1200 per day... it was so much it caused smokey burps!
    900-1200mg? Is that all? I was gonna take a heaped teaspoon 😂

Any way to help it absorb?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    It sucks that they discontinued ABE. I was interested in Doing another ARA cycle at 1.5gs stacked with ABE, I only got 1 bottle. It doesnít sound like anyone is even gonna let the new ABE go. Is there any news of a supplement that will go hand in hand with ARA like ABE did?

IMO the best natty anabolic Iíve tried is probably FD2. I guess my next ARA stack will be a bottle of ABE and 2 bottles of Anafuse or Massmax.

Whatís your guyses thoughts between these to? Massmax seems great, Anafuse also, but an absorption enhancer only using black pepper doesnít seem great.
    Iíd go with mass max personally, or maybe massacre by OL. I saw nothing from anafuse personally
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

10. Olympus Testify has 3200 mg anacylus. Same as pes anabeta elite.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    Olympus Testify has 3200 mg anacylus. Same as pes anabeta elite.
    Had at least more than double the latest anabeta elite watering down. Was the same as OG Anabeta and ABE though
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

12. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    900-1200mg? Is that all? I was gonna take a heaped teaspoon ��

Any way to help it absorb?
    In all honesty I cant remember the doses.. it was along time ago now. if you dug around on the other site you could like find the logs some of us did..
    oh and grapefruit jooce!!!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

13. The latest ABE with CistaMax was the last in a line of progressively diminished versions of Anabeta. Literally every single version post OG AB was more and more watered down until we finally happened upon the CistaMax version, which was the most inferior of them all. Same thing with Erase and Erase Pro. They now have Erase Pro+ which is inferior to both. Same with Alphamine and Norcodrene... The list goes on and on. Theyíve really gone downhill as a true cutting edge bodybuilding company. Itís just more commercially available stuff now. I got into it with a PES rep once on another forum and his explanation was basically ďitís what the people want so weíre not going to invest money on things only a fraction of our consumer base uses.Ē

14. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    @Admin can I ask for assistance please, I've had an OL member negative rep me 11 times in the past 3 minutes for posts I've made on strong supplement shop threads and blr threads that have nothing to do with OL
    Reps sent.

15. Quote Originally Posted by GravyVampire View Post
    The latest ABE with CistaMax was the last in a line of progressively diminished versions of Anabeta. Literally every single version post OG AB was more and more watered down until we finally happened upon the CistaMax version, which was the most inferior of them all. Same thing with Erase and Erase Pro. They now have Erase Pro+ which is inferior to both. Same with Alphamine and Norcodrene... The list goes on and on. They’ve really gone downhill as a true cutting edge bodybuilding company. It’s just more commercially available stuff now. I got into it with a PES rep once on another forum and his explanation was basically “it’s what the people want so we’re not going to invest money on things only a fraction of our consumer base uses.”
    It seems there are some ways to get ahold of the OG Anabeta, though expensive. Is it worth it and does it mesh well with ArA like ABE did?

16. Look into PR XT by Man Sports. Iíve been meaning to give that one a go
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Look into PR XT by Man Sports. Iíve been meaning to give that one a go
    Took one bottle didnt feel anything maybe try another soon!

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Look into PR XT by Man Sports. I’ve been meaning to give that one a go
    my fav anabeta product 5x extract i believe too

ive ran it for 8 weeks and pple thought i was juicing ..kinda felt like a mild ph too lol
    SNS/CEL Great deals - Black Friday Sale
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    It seems there are some ways to get ahold of the OG Anabeta, though expensive. Is it worth it and does it mesh well with ArA like ABE did?
    Not sure Iíd pay $65+ for it which some people sell it for. I know some people used Phosphatidic Acid with it as an emulsifier, but I was never a huge fan of PA... though you may enjoy it. If youíre wanting to try an ArA supp with other goodies in it, maybe Animal Test is worth a try? Otherwise, there are some really interesting options out right now from BLR and OL.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    It sucks that they discontinued ABE. I was interested in Doing another ARA cycle at 1.5gs stacked with ABE, I only got 1 bottle. It doesnít sound like anyone is even gonna let the new ABE go. Is there any news of a supplement that will go hand in hand with ARA like ABE did?

IMO the best natty anabolic Iíve tried is probably FD2. I guess my next ARA stack will be a bottle of ABE and 2 bottles of Anafuse or Massmax.

Whatís your guyses thoughts between these to? Massmax seems great, Anafuse also, but an absorption enhancer only using black pepper doesnít seem great.
    HPS is looking into an anacylcus product
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Look into PR XT by Man Sports. Iíve been meaning to give that one a go
    This is currently a favorite of mine but extracts make or break a product. The original anabeta was legit
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    HPS is looking into an anacylcus product
    I’m talking about another supplement with Lodhra Bark in it. That’s why ABE is the GOAT with ArA.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Iím talking about another supplement with Lodhra Bark in it. Thatís why ABE is the GOAT with ArA.
    Iím pickin up what youíre puttin down
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Logger Needed For Our New Natural Anabolic Most Wanted
    By IFN15 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-01-2014, 01:55 PM
  2. Any list of all the Natural Anabolic supplements
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 11:32 PM
  3. any new info on chlosetrol and ph gains stopping?
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 03:57 PM
  4. Any new thoughts on M-Dien?
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 03:49 PM
  5. Any new video game systems comin out anytime soon?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 02:10 AM