ANY NEW NATURAL ANABOLICS

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys , I've been off the forum and supplement news for some good time . I would like to know what are the BEST working natural anabolics up there , I'm remember arachidonic acid and anabeta elite were the most popular . is there any recent update ? any new supplements popped that sounds promising?

Thanks guys !

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ARA and ABE are both still popular. ABE was recently discontinued I believe.

Can’t go wrong with Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0. Very versatile and can be run for a bulk or a cut. I personally like to use it for cutting. It really helps with endurance and fat burning.

Also, Massmax Xt from Performax labs, is a solid choice.

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
ep1logue, massacr3, FD2.0, and upcoming blr products

Reactions: GNO

ProAnabolics4

Awards
K1ngs Blood formula looks good, but I'm waiting for my bottle to get here and haven't used it yet.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out the MassMax logs, unsponsored too. A lot of users gained 5-7lbs in 4-8 weeks.

X-gels remains solid choice as well.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look into Follidrone 2.0 from Black Lion Research.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, Hi tech's Laxo 100 is right up there. ARA is solid, and I was pleasantly surprised with Evomuse's BMP.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Folli 2 and ep1logue are two of the best epi products I have used. both companies take a quality ingredient and add their own twist to enhance and build upon the benefits of epi. Can’t go wrong with either of them.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus Labs Titan sounded promising but not sure it warrants the price

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels and MassMaxXT

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is BMP available.
nowhere that I know of, or I would be buying it. I was referring to a couple years back when I coupled it with ARA. It was a pretty solid run, if I do say so myself.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
My new years stack is fd2, massacr3 and xgels. If this goes south, i will give up bb. Srsly.
Not srsly, but i will be dissapointed as f*ck.
Srsly.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
My new years stack is fd2, massacr3 and xgels. If this goes south, i will give up bb. Srsly.
Not srsly, but i will be dissapointed as f*ck.
Srsly.
I’d be surprised if it didn’t work well. I haven’t tried massacre but I’ve run x gels and FD 2.0 with great results.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's not a supplement, but nothing is more anabolic than 20x your bodyweight in calories (good calories, some junk). I've been using supplements for almost 35 years. Trust me, calories and lots of them are the most anabolic thing you can put in your body. And it's a lot easier to drink 1,000 calories than it is to eat them. A cup of heavy cream added to a protein or weight gain drink adds 1,000 calories alone.

Supplement wise, you may want to look into Progenadrex. It was formulated to work with food (especially carbs) to accelerate muscle growth WITHOUT fat gain/gaining anything around the waist.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
X gels is a favorite but I have been itching to try PR XT by Man Sports and Hi Techs Laxo. I personally notice no effects from epicatechin driven products.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I know it's not a supplement, but nothing is more anabolic than 20x your bodyweight in calories (good calories, some junk). I've been using supplements for almost 35 years. Trust me, calories and lots of them are the most anabolic thing you can put in your body. And it's a lot easier to drink 1,000 calories than it is to eat them. A cup of heavy cream added to a protein or weight gain drink adds 1,000 calories alone.

Supplement wise, you may want to look into Progenadrex. It was formulated to work with food (especially carbs) to accelerate muscle growth WITHOUT fat gain/gaining anything around the waist.
I remember when it hit the UK I was one of the first to jump on progenadrex around 2014 or 2015.
Awesome workout pumps and ravenous appetite, clothes became a lot tighter a lot quicker. Solid choice for lean bulking, that was a great formulation Rob

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember when it hit the UK I was one of the first to jump on progenadrex around 2014 or 2015.
Awesome workout pumps and ravenous appetite, clothes became a lot tighter a lot quicker. Solid choice for lean bulking, that was a great formulation Rob
Not sold in the USA?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
holding out for release of 'new' TR1UMPH

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
x gels is still mostly the universally positive natty supp to go for... ABE if it were still around, Myokem magnitropin recently just came back as well IIRC.

Otherwise, CEL epi-plex (epicatechin) is another option people seem to enjoy

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm very interested in the new BLR anabolic. I really like follidrone 2.0

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys , I've been off the forum and supplement news for some good time . I would like to know what are the BEST working natural anabolics up there , I'm remember arachidonic acid and anabeta elite were the most popular . is there any recent update ? any new supplements popped that sounds promising?

Thanks guys !
Xgels and MassMaxXT
These are your best options if your looking for overall strength and size. Laxo is good, but it is more ideal for a cut or recomp IMO. Additionally, it needs to be ran at higher doses, at least for me, to see any benefits which is mostly just better recovery. I have tried three brands of Laxo and the only one I would suggest is Hi-Tech.

Regarding MassMax XT, users generally report a 5-7 pound weight gain in 8 weeks, fuller muscle, better recovery, and awesome strength gains. Here is a quote from a member that purchased their own bottles.

I recommend Mass Max XT as well. I have just finished up a two bottle run and have added 6 pounds and my strength has definitely gone up. Just yesterday I hit 300lb on the incline bench for my first time, and I'm just about to turn 50. This is actually my third time using Mass Max for a two bottle run and the first two runs were just as good as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could of sworn I saw some new product I've never seen before at strongsupplements, can't recall the name

however laxo by hi tech is a nice product, also hydra six from antaeus was the last one I tried and it was good

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Great recommendations in here. My top three would be X-Gels, Massmax XT, and FD2. All solid choices as standalone products or stacked

mjm198122

Awards
I have the following supplements that I've bought over the past few months but have not used.

Two bottle X-Gels

Two bottles OL Ep1logue

Two bottles OL Massacr3

Two bottles BSL Growth

Two bottles EPG Testo-shred

1 lb bag of Glycerol Monostearate

Two bottles of Anabeta Elite

Along with the normal Protein (Select Protein), 12 lbs bag of Carbo gain, a few bottles of BCAAS and pre workouts.

I have an idea how I was going to stack them but I just never got around to using them since I felt like my diet was not on point and I would just be wasting my money.

I am 186 lbs and about 17% Body-fat. I want to get to 200 lbs 8-10%.

I have only ever used the normal protein, creatine, bcaa etc.

Please give me some advice on how I can stack these to get maximum benefit and reach my goals. If it means I can get two seperate stacks from the above list and run them consecutively or use all together (unlikely).

I know this is asking alot from your time, but please bear with me.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for the suggestions . Really aprreciated
So here I will set up in order the products recommended here and from what I saw in logs.
1. Aarachidonic acid ( that was obvious)
2. Epicateching products Follidrone 2/Ep1logue ( I was suprised that an epic product will become this popular)
3. Massmax XT ( the logs seems legit)
4. Laxogenin by HI tech ( this one is got positive and negative feedbacks) / 4. PROGNADDREX ( seems worth it for someone like who adds fat fairly while bulking ,Thank you for sharing it Mixelflick was rly a good one)

So I'm going to start with an 8 week of : ARA + FD2 + MassMax XT and see how it goes , Ading to that tr1umph or ergonine still haven't decided yet.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for the suggestions . Really aprreciated
So here I will set up in order the products recommended here and from what I saw in logs.
1. Aarachidonic acid ( that was obvious)
2. Epicateching products Follidrone 2/Ep1logue ( I was suprised that an epic product will become this popular)
3. Massmax XT ( the logs seems legit)
4. Laxogenin by HI tech ( this one is got positive and negative feedbacks) / 4. PROGNADDREX ( seems worth it for someone like who adds fat fairly while bulking ,Thank you for sharing it Mixelflick was rly a good one)

So I'm going to start with an 8 week of : ARA + FD2 + MassMax XT and see how it goes , Ading to that tr1umph or ergonine still haven't decided yet.
I may be mistaken, but I don't think FD2 and ARA work well together....

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have the following supplements that I've bought over the past few months but have not used.

Two bottle X-Gels

Two bottles OL Ep1logue

Two bottles OL Massacr3

Two bottles BSL Growth

Two bottles EPG Testo-shred

1 lb bag of Glycerol Monostearate

Two bottles of Anabeta Elite

Along with the normal Protein (Select Protein), 12 lbs bag of Carbo gain, a few bottles of BCAAS and pre workouts.

I have an idea how I was going to stack them but I just never got around to using them since I felt like my diet was not on point and I would just be wasting my money.

I am 186 lbs and about 17% Body-fat. I want to get to 200 lbs 8-10%.

I have only ever used the normal protein, creatine, bcaa etc.

Please give me some advice on how I can stack these to get maximum benefit and reach my goals. If it means I can get two seperate stacks from the above list and run them consecutively or use all together (unlikely).

I know this is asking alot from your time, but please bear with me.
I will give you what I think but you better create a new thread for more exposure.

The first thing , The goal you set 200lbs 8-10%Bf will take a long while to achieve naturally . Just do your best and forget the rest .
For the products , I think you better use X-gels with Anabeta for 8weeks fo a lean bulk then go with Ep1logue for more 8 weeks ( stack it with Massacr3 and Testoshred if you are going to cut ) .Take BSL Growth whenever you feel like you need a quality sleep , if it contains phenibut don't use it more than 2-3 days/week . Whenever you feel like you need to pump your muscle more take the glycerol , you can take it with X gels but watch out from painful pumps .
Post workout shake will be for you will using the carbo gain with the protein powder considering your diet is on point . Bcaas can be ran intraworkout with some carbs to help with recovery or leave them for a cut to preserve muscle even the latest studies states that whey is better . Pre workouts use them when you need a Mental kick or leave them for cut too if you feel like you got no energy to workout.

mjm198122

Awards
I will give you what I think but you better create a new thread for more exposure.

The first thing , The goal you set 200lbs 8-10%Bf will take a long while to achieve naturally . Just do your best and forget the rest .
For the products , I think you better use X-gels with Anabeta for 8weeks fo a lean bulk then go with Ep1logue for more 8 weeks ( stack it with Massacr3 and Testoshred if you are going to cut ) .Take BSL Growth whenever you feel like you need a quality sleep , if it contains phenibut don't use it more than 2-3 days/week . Whenever you feel like you need to pump your muscle more take the glycerol , you can take it with X gels but watch out from painful pumps .
Post workout shake will be for you will using the carbo gain with the protein powder considering your diet is on point . Bcaas can be ran intraworkout with some carbs to help with recovery or leave them for a cut to preserve muscle even the latest studies states that whey is better . Pre workouts use them when you need a Mental kick or leave them for cut too if you feel like you got no energy to workout.
Awesome!

mjm198122

Awards

I hear you. But I've been hearing that stacking the ep1logue with Massacr3 would be a but too much Uro B. The guys at OL is saying to take half the dosage but I think I may adjust to taking 1/2 Ep1logue with full dose Massacr3 on rest days and full dose ep1logue with 1/2 dose massacr3 on work out days. That way I get more of the Epicatechin and Laxogenin than just taking half every day. Or I could just get two months supply in the FD2 and HTP Laxo 100 and stack accordingly. Been hearing good things about both.

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I hear you. But I've been hearing that stacking the ep1logue with Massacr3 would be a but too much Uro B. The guys at OL is saying to take half the dosage but I think I may adjust to taking 1/2 Ep1logue with full dose Massacr3 on rest days and full dose ep1logue with 1/2 dose massacr3 on work out days. That way I get more of the Epicatechin and Laxogenin than just taking half every day. Or I could just get two months supply in the FD2 and HTP Laxo 100 and stack accordingly. Been hearing good things about both.
I think you will be good to go with half serving from each . If you want still invest more cash go with the last idea , but I think you better use that cash on diet or something like tr1umph/ergonine as you have similar products.

mjm198122

Awards
I think you will be good to go with half serving from each . If you want still invest more cash go with the last idea , but I think you better use that cash on diet or something like tr1umph/ergonine as you have similar products.
I really don't want to spend any more money but there are a couple bogo deals out there which I can take advantage of . I will not be buying any more spplement until 2019. Whatever I get from there it would have to be from food.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Massmax XT with a caloric surplus and consistent intense training brings my weight and strength noticeably higher in 2 weeks. I'm on my second run and the results are just as good as the first time. It's staying in my supplement regime. I've been lifting for 21 years. This is my #1 for size and strength.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

If you buy one product, get FD2 (it blows away OL's Ep1logue imo). nutri verse has 2 bottles for 75 and you can sign up for 5 more percent off.
I would stack it with Laxo - nutri verse has 2 bottles of dermastrength for 49.99.
Avoid ARA - it causes inflammation.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you buy one product, get FD2 (it blows away OL's Ep1logue imo). nutri verse has 2 bottles for 75 and you can sign up for 5 more percent off.
I would stack it with Laxo - nutri verse has 2 bottles of dermastrength for 49.99.
Avoid ARA - it causes inflammation.
have you ran ep1logue since it came out?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Massmax XT with a caloric surplus and consistent intense training brings my weight and strength noticeably higher in 2 weeks. I'm on my second run and the results are just as good as the first time. It's staying in my supplement regime. I've been lifting for 21 years. This is my #1 for size and strength.
Awesome feedback. I'm glad to hear Massmax XT has been working so well for you. Have you tried stacking it with any other products? Or do you typically use it solo?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Ep1louge is amazing. All day pumps, strength in the gym, vascularity, decreased appetite, fat loss and more

FD2 is fantastic as well. Keeps me lean, fat loss, strength went up, makes my skin look great and grows my hair super quick

Both are enjoyable, a stack of

1x massacr3
1x Ep1louge
1x FD2

ED

mjm198122

Awards
Ep1louge is amazing. All day pumps, strength in the gym, vascularity, decreased appetite, fat loss and more

FD2 is fantastic as well. Keeps me lean, fat loss, strength went up, makes my skin look great and grows my hair super quick

Both are enjoyable, a stack of

1x massacr3
1x Ep1louge
1x FD2

ED
But wouldn't a stack like this be a overdose of Uro B (Ep1logue and Massacr3) and more Epicatechin than is necessary?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soon enough post pct stack will be Massacre and CEL epi Plex.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Awesome feedback. I'm glad to hear Massmax XT has been working so well for you. Have you tried stacking it with any other products? Or do you typically use it solo?
I haven't stacked it with anything. I'm happy running it solo but I'm open to suggestions. What would you stack it with?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just Incase anyone else stumbles upon this thread looking for new natural anabolics - brundel just posted a write up for the new BLR natural anabolic that’s going to be released in a month or so (page 5 post #94)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=299089

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I haven't stacked it with anything. I'm happy running it solo but I'm open to suggestions. What would you stack it with?
I've been anxious to stack it with XGels, although I haven't tried that out yet. I gained 3-4 pounds using Massmax XT, and about the same using X-Gels for different solo cycles, so I feel like stacking these would awesome.

But if you're enjoying it running solo and you're seeing good results, there's no point in fixing it if it isn't broken IMO. Glad you're enjoying it!