ANY NEW NATURAL ANABOLICS

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Could of sworn I saw some new product I've never seen before at strongsupplements, can't recall the name

however laxo by hi tech is a nice product, also hydra six from antaeus was the last one I tried and it was good
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

2. Great recommendations in here. My top three would be X-Gels, Massmax XT, and FD2. All solid choices as standalone products or stacked
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. I have the following supplements that I've bought over the past few months but have not used.

Two bottle X-Gels

Two bottles OL Ep1logue

Two bottles OL Massacr3

Two bottles BSL Growth

Two bottles EPG Testo-shred

1 lb bag of Glycerol Monostearate

Two bottles of Anabeta Elite

Along with the normal Protein (Select Protein), 12 lbs bag of Carbo gain, a few bottles of BCAAS and pre workouts.

I have an idea how I was going to stack them but I just never got around to using them since I felt like my diet was not on point and I would just be wasting my money.

I am 186 lbs and about 17% Body-fat. I want to get to 200 lbs 8-10%.

I have only ever used the normal protein, creatine, bcaa etc.

Please give me some advice on how I can stack these to get maximum benefit and reach my goals. If it means I can get two seperate stacks from the above list and run them consecutively or use all together (unlikely).

I know this is asking alot from your time, but please bear with me.

4. Thank you all for the suggestions . Really aprreciated
    So here I will set up in order the products recommended here and from what I saw in logs.
    1. Aarachidonic acid ( that was obvious)
    2. Epicateching products Follidrone 2/Ep1logue ( I was suprised that an epic product will become this popular)
    3. Massmax XT ( the logs seems legit)
    4. Laxogenin by HI tech ( this one is got positive and negative feedbacks) / 4. PROGNADDREX ( seems worth it for someone like who adds fat fairly while bulking ,Thank you for sharing it @Mixelflick was rly a good one)

So I'm going to start with an 8 week of : ARA + FD2 + MassMax XT and see how it goes , Ading to that tr1umph or ergonine still haven't decided yet.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rishy View Post
    Thank you all for the suggestions . Really aprreciated
    So here I will set up in order the products recommended here and from what I saw in logs.
    1. Aarachidonic acid ( that was obvious)
    2. Epicateching products Follidrone 2/Ep1logue ( I was suprised that an epic product will become this popular)
    3. Massmax XT ( the logs seems legit)
    4. Laxogenin by HI tech ( this one is got positive and negative feedbacks) / 4. PROGNADDREX ( seems worth it for someone like who adds fat fairly while bulking ,Thank you for sharing it @Mixelflick was rly a good one)

So I'm going to start with an 8 week of : ARA + FD2 + MassMax XT and see how it goes , Ading to that tr1umph or ergonine still haven't decided yet.
    I may be mistaken, but I don't think FD2 and ARA work well together....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Read this thread....

Xgels + Follidrone 2.0 stacked together?

7. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleNation View Post
    Really? Good to know to save some cash and buy it later lol . Thank you for that

8. Quote Originally Posted by mjm198122 View Post
    I have the following supplements that I've bought over the past few months but have not used.

Two bottle X-Gels

Two bottles OL Ep1logue

Two bottles OL Massacr3

Two bottles BSL Growth

Two bottles EPG Testo-shred

1 lb bag of Glycerol Monostearate

Two bottles of Anabeta Elite

Along with the normal Protein (Select Protein), 12 lbs bag of Carbo gain, a few bottles of BCAAS and pre workouts.

I have an idea how I was going to stack them but I just never got around to using them since I felt like my diet was not on point and I would just be wasting my money.

I am 186 lbs and about 17% Body-fat. I want to get to 200 lbs 8-10%.

I have only ever used the normal protein, creatine, bcaa etc.

Please give me some advice on how I can stack these to get maximum benefit and reach my goals. If it means I can get two seperate stacks from the above list and run them consecutively or use all together (unlikely).

I know this is asking alot from your time, but please bear with me.
    I will give you what I think but you better create a new thread for more exposure.

The first thing , The goal you set 200lbs 8-10%Bf will take a long while to achieve naturally . Just do your best and forget the rest .
    For the products , I think you better use X-gels with Anabeta for 8weeks fo a lean bulk then go with Ep1logue for more 8 weeks ( stack it with Massacr3 and Testoshred if you are going to cut ) .Take BSL Growth whenever you feel like you need a quality sleep , if it contains phenibut don't use it more than 2-3 days/week . Whenever you feel like you need to pump your muscle more take the glycerol , you can take it with X gels but watch out from painful pumps .
    Post workout shake will be for you will using the carbo gain with the protein powder considering your diet is on point . Bcaas can be ran intraworkout with some carbs to help with recovery or leave them for a cut to preserve muscle even the latest studies states that whey is better . Pre workouts use them when you need a Mental kick or leave them for cut too if you feel like you got no energy to workout.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rishy View Post
    I will give you what I think but you better create a new thread for more exposure.

The first thing , The goal you set 200lbs 8-10%Bf will take a long while to achieve naturally . Just do your best and forget the rest .
    For the products , I think you better use X-gels with Anabeta for 8weeks fo a lean bulk then go with Ep1logue for more 8 weeks ( stack it with Massacr3 and Testoshred if you are going to cut ) .Take BSL Growth whenever you feel like you need a quality sleep , if it contains phenibut don't use it more than 2-3 days/week . Whenever you feel like you need to pump your muscle more take the glycerol , you can take it with X gels but watch out from painful pumps .
    Post workout shake will be for you will using the carbo gain with the protein powder considering your diet is on point . Bcaas can be ran intraworkout with some carbs to help with recovery or leave them for a cut to preserve muscle even the latest studies states that whey is better . Pre workouts use them when you need a Mental kick or leave them for cut too if you feel like you got no energy to workout.
    Awesome!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rishy View Post

I hear you. But I've been hearing that stacking the ep1logue with Massacr3 would be a but too much Uro B. The guys at OL is saying to take half the dosage but I think I may adjust to taking 1/2 Ep1logue with full dose Massacr3 on rest days and full dose ep1logue with 1/2 dose massacr3 on work out days. That way I get more of the Epicatechin and Laxogenin than just taking half every day. Or I could just get two months supply in the FD2 and HTP Laxo 100 and stack accordingly. Been hearing good things about both.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mjm198122 View Post
    I hear you. But I've been hearing that stacking the ep1logue with Massacr3 would be a but too much Uro B. The guys at OL is saying to take half the dosage but I think I may adjust to taking 1/2 Ep1logue with full dose Massacr3 on rest days and full dose ep1logue with 1/2 dose massacr3 on work out days. That way I get more of the Epicatechin and Laxogenin than just taking half every day. Or I could just get two months supply in the FD2 and HTP Laxo 100 and stack accordingly. Been hearing good things about both.
    I think you will be good to go with half serving from each . If you want still invest more cash go with the last idea , but I think you better use that cash on diet or something like tr1umph/ergonine as you have similar products.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rishy View Post
    I think you will be good to go with half serving from each . If you want still invest more cash go with the last idea , but I think you better use that cash on diet or something like tr1umph/ergonine as you have similar products.
    I really don't want to spend any more money but there are a couple bogo deals out there which I can take advantage of . I will not be buying any more spplement until 2019. Whatever I get from there it would have to be from food.

13. Massmax XT with a caloric surplus and consistent intense training brings my weight and strength noticeably higher in 2 weeks. I'm on my second run and the results are just as good as the first time. It's staying in my supplement regime. I've been lifting for 21 years. This is my #1 for size and strength.
    YouTube Fitness Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominicdno/
    Goal: Bench 485, Squat 550, Deadlift 650 RAW

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rishy View Post

If you buy one product, get FD2 (it blows away OL's Ep1logue imo). nutri verse has 2 bottles for 75 and you can sign up for 5 more percent off.
    I would stack it with Laxo - nutri verse has 2 bottles of dermastrength for 49.99.
    Avoid ARA - it causes inflammation.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    If you buy one product, get FD2 (it blows away OL's Ep1logue imo). nutri verse has 2 bottles for 75 and you can sign up for 5 more percent off.
    I would stack it with Laxo - nutri verse has 2 bottles of dermastrength for 49.99.
    Avoid ARA - it causes inflammation.
    have you ran ep1logue since it came out?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    have you ran ep1logue since it came out?
    yep.

17. How long did you run it? What were your results?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by f4iguy View Post
    Massmax XT with a caloric surplus and consistent intense training brings my weight and strength noticeably higher in 2 weeks. I'm on my second run and the results are just as good as the first time. It's staying in my supplement regime. I've been lifting for 21 years. This is my #1 for size and strength.
    Awesome feedback. I'm glad to hear Massmax XT has been working so well for you. Have you tried stacking it with any other products? Or do you typically use it solo?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. Ep1louge is amazing. All day pumps, strength in the gym, vascularity, decreased appetite, fat loss and more

FD2 is fantastic as well. Keeps me lean, fat loss, strength went up, makes my skin look great and grows my hair super quick

Both are enjoyable, a stack of

1x massacr3
    1x Ep1louge
    1x FD2

ED

20. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Ep1louge is amazing. All day pumps, strength in the gym, vascularity, decreased appetite, fat loss and more

FD2 is fantastic as well. Keeps me lean, fat loss, strength went up, makes my skin look great and grows my hair super quick

Both are enjoyable, a stack of

1x massacr3
    1x Ep1louge
    1x FD2

ED
    But wouldn't a stack like this be a overdose of Uro B (Ep1logue and Massacr3) and more Epicatechin than is necessary?

21. Soon enough post pct stack will be Massacre and CEL epi Plex.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    I know it's not a supplement, but nothing is more anabolic than 20x your bodyweight in calories (good calories, some junk). I've been using supplements for almost 35 years. Trust me, calories and lots of them are the most anabolic thing you can put in your body. And it's a lot easier to drink 1,000 calories than it is to eat them. A cup of heavy cream added to a protein or weight gain drink adds 1,000 calories alone.

Supplement wise, you may want to look into Progenadrex. It was formulated to work with food (especially carbs) to accelerate muscle growth WITHOUT fat gain/gaining anything around the waist.
    Rob, has your opinion on Kre-Anabolyn in todayís natty supp market changed at all? I used it a few times circa 2014-16, but I feel like itís really tailed off. I have 2 bottles of OG Anabeta on hand still and a bottle of KA. Both recently expired but whatever. I was debating combining them with Forskolin and throwing Massacr3 in the mix, but didnít know if that would be overkill / waste of money. I was thinking of centering a stack around Massacr3 (leanish bulk) and ask specifically about the KA bc I only have one bottle and would need to buy at least one more to have a good cycle, but Iím also thinking if Iím going to cut a supp out of that stack, itís almost certainly going to be the KA for money / practical purposes. Any thoughts?

23. Quote Originally Posted by mjm198122 View Post
    But wouldn't a stack like this be a overdose of Uro B (Ep1logue and Massacr3) and more Epicatechin than is necessary?
    No as youíre only taking one cap of each

24. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Awesome feedback. I'm glad to hear Massmax XT has been working so well for you. Have you tried stacking it with any other products? Or do you typically use it solo?
    I haven't stacked it with anything. I'm happy running it solo but I'm open to suggestions. What would you stack it with?
    YouTube Fitness Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominicdno/
    Goal: Bench 485, Squat 550, Deadlift 650 RAW
  25. ANY NEW NATURAL ANABOLICS

Just Incase anyone else stumbles upon this thread looking for new natural anabolics - brundel just posted a write up for the new BLR natural anabolic thatís going to be released in a month or so (page 5 post #94)
    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Logger Needed For Our New Natural Anabolic Most Wanted
    By IFN15 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-01-2014, 01:55 PM
  2. Any list of all the Natural Anabolic supplements
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 11:32 PM
  3. any new info on chlosetrol and ph gains stopping?
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 03:57 PM
  4. Any new thoughts on M-Dien?
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 03:49 PM
  5. Any new video game systems comin out anytime soon?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 02:10 AM