Need an estro blocker to stack with DAA

Stanfoo

Awards
The obvious choice is Erase but it has diuretic properties. I don't want to take anything that dries me out.

What would be my best choice? Ideally something that only blocks estro, don't want any other unnecessary effects/changes to my body.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm. Although I'm not a fan of DAA, I see what you are hoping to accomplish. Is Inhibit E still around? Also, new erase will not dry you out like the arimistane version.

An all in one like Alphamax would be better option imo. You get the cortisol and estrogen control, prolactin control, free test boost, etc.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The obvious choice is Erase but it has diuretic properties. I don't want to take anything that dries me out.

What would be my best choice? Ideally something that only blocks estro, don't want any other unnecessary effects/changes to my body.
Didn't know you need an estrogen blocker for DAA. Are you sure you do?
Also I'm curious, how come you don't want something which'd dry you out ? Never heard anyone say this before lol

ProAnabolics4

Awards
Original Erase (25mg caps) I liked at 25 a day or 50, but it dehydrated me bad. I would get something mild like indole3carbinol since DAAs benefits are mildly and don't need a strong AI. You could honestly get away with just eating a cup of broccoli a day in my opinion.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great recommendations mentioned. Black Lion Research Letrone is an aromatase inhibitor to look into. An all natty AI and anabolic, the product utilizes atractylodes macrocephala, which has shown to suppress estrogen creation in males up to 97%!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great recommendations mentioned. Black Lion Research Letrone is an aromatase inhibitor to look into. An all natty AI and anabolic, the product utilizes atractylodes macrocephala, which has shown to suppress estrogen creation in males up to 97%!
Where is it shown?

Stanfoo

Awards
Didn't know you need an estrogen blocker for DAA. Are you sure you do?
No clue. I'd like to know this myself. I just always see people worrying about estro + prolactin issues in regards to DAA.

Also I'm curious, how come you don't want something which'd dry you out ? Never heard anyone say this before lol
I've a tough time staying hydrated.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Isnt prolactin the problem with DAA though?

From what ive seen, you should be trying to control that instead of estrogen. I guess it wouldnt hurt to go for both, aside from your wallet, if you have reason to believe it will be an issue.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

to what extent are you expecting your T levels to rise?
according to examine.com DAA doesnt raise E levels very much

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Inhibit E is probably the longest proven effective OTC AI around. I would highly recommend it with or for any mild cycle or natural needs.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a fan of DAA pesonally but if i used it i would stack with Inhibit-E and Inhibit-P.

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
I've run sns inhibit e alongside anabeta elite and more recently with folindrone 2.0. I haven't had any noticeable sides regarding my estrogen levels. I actually really like running it alongside a test booster. I feel like it helps me not store so much fat on a bulk.
But as previously mentioned does DAA really raise estrogen lvls enough? I've always heard it doesnt.

969c1

Awards
I might be one of the very rare, why this happens to me, I don't quit know all the answers. But I have had an issue since puberty with very minor gyno behind my left nipple. As I have aged, different things have seemed to irritate it. It comes and goes the odd time, especially during allot of stress. I am sure at 48 my test levels are low. I have been using BLR Follidrone for 2 1/2 months with nothing but positive results. About 3 weeks ago, I started taking DAA also. For some reason, shortly after, my minor gyno was starting to get irritated and slightly sore. I have been off the DAA for almost 1 1/2 weeks now and it is starting to get better again. Not sure how it could relate, but it did have some type of effect.
One of the reasons why I would like to try the Alphamax, having cortisol and estrogen control in it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does it matter which brand DAA.
only if you're concerned with the brand's reputation really... its not like theres different versions of plain old DAA. There is like NMDAA and some others but theres nothing better about the other types so just stick to a truated brand and go for the basics (SNS would be my reccomendation as they're one of the most well known/trusted around and usually one of or the cheapest)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think a lot of guys on here want you to spend your money , if you read this youre wasting your money on daa and an AI https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4384294/
I think a good majority of this forum is aware that DAA is not a good compound to use, and we constantly post about it. But if someone is dead set on using it, stacking with products that actually do something positive in the body makes it better than it could have been.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a good majority of this forum is aware that DAA is not a good compound to use, and we constantly post about it. But if someone is dead set on using it, stacking with products that actually do something positive in the body makes it better than it could have been.
What do you recommend or have used that worked.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I think you have to realise that any test booster is going to have to put you in the supraphysiological range (excuse spelling) to enable you to build muscle .
professional body builders do not take daa to look as they do and their use of AAS to extremes enables them to build muscle in conjunction with diet and training. Any test booster on the market available otc will not give you a significant boost of test.

If youre young why ask for a test booster , if youre 50 plus seek a doctor who will give you TRT.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
DAA will do nothing to raise test

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not a fan of DAA pesonally but if i used it i would stack with Inhibit-E and Inhibit-P.
back in the day when daa was the current rage, I ran -E and -P with dpol and had some good results with zero sides, actually toned up some!!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back in the day when daa was the current rage, I ran -E and -P with dpol and had some good results with zero sides, actually toned up some!!!
Funny thing is, in hindsight, it was the 3 other products doing work and the DAA likely did chit all haha. I've used solo Inhibit-E and solo Erase with great results. Solid products for use during a cut or recomp.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you have to realise that any test booster is going to have to put you in the supraphysiological range (excuse spelling) to enable you to build muscle .
professional body builders do not take daa to look as they do and their use of AAS to extremes enables them to build muscle in conjunction with diet and training. Any test booster on the market available otc will not give you a significant boost of test.

If youre young why ask for a test booster , if youre 50 plus seek a doctor who will give you TRT.
So only people who are over 50 have hormonal imbalance? Lmao. At 21 i had the test levels of an 80 year old man. But i guess since i'm not 50 i can't do anything about it eh?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This DAA is pointless and can actually reduce testosterone in healthy men.

What do you recommend or have used that worked.
For natural anabolics that help with libido, muscle gains, boost testosterone, and control cortisol, AlphaMax XT and M-test are good options.

AlphaMaxt can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin increases cAMP and can aid in fat reduction and increase lean mass.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

In terms of a estrogen blocker, you will not need one with a natural product. Natural anabolics do not raise testsoterone abnormally high. Additionally, there is no OTC that will block estrogen. The products listed in here will help control cortisol, but a true AI is not something you can buy OTC. You would need Aromasin, Arimidex, etc.

Both AlphaMax XT and M-test have adaptogens to help with cortisol, they are both truly all in one products.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
So only people who are over 50 have hormonal imbalance? Lmao. At 21 i had the test levels of an 80 year old man. But i guess since i'm not 50 i can't do anything about it eh?
i think its generally accepted that as you age test levels decline wheras someone of your age it is unusual

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think its generally accepted that as you age test levels decline wheras someone of your age it is unusual
Right, but we also shouldn't make blanket statements. Hormonal imbalance isn't as uncommon as once believed.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, but we also shouldn't make blanket statements. Hormonal imbalance isn't as uncommon as once believed.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haven't used Na Daa for years, but when I did I off set it by two weeks with 2-3 caps of Nolvadren XT and typically had some F95 in there.

Stanfoo

Awards
To those saying DAA doesn't do ****.

For healthy males with normal test levels? Or even including people with low test?

Just from google'ing DAA, there's so much positive reviews about it increasing test. Hard to believe that's all nonsense.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

For healthy males with normal test levels? Or even including people with low test?

Just from google'ing DAA, there's so much positive reviews about it increasing test. Hard to believe that's all nonsense.
The only research I’ve seen showing benefits in this regard are in subjects with low testosterone levels. Conversely, all the research I’ve seen on healthy young subjects with normal testosterone levels seemed to show no benefit, or even a decrease in testosterone with higher dosing. The placebo effect can be strong in some people, but it may be useful for people with low-T.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I've had a lot of hormonal bloodwork done over the years, from my own research anything with Arimistane is garbage (potentially dangerous garbage, my E2 and prolactin increased off the charts while taking the original Erase Pro solo with no other supp changes) while Letrone from Black Lion dropped E2 so low that the lab couldn't accurately measure a specific number and just gave me a "less than" figure. Check out my posting history for my log of Letrone as well as pre and post blood work for that. Couldn't possibly recommend this product enough. For comparison, E2 dropped a lot but *far* less while applying transdermal formestane prior to Letrone, which would imply at least in my case that Letrone is far, far stronger an AI (or perhaps that transdermal application of an AI simply isn't as effective as we'd like it to be)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
ive been reading some of your posts in your profile , you always seem ready to jump down on people

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had a lot of hormonal bloodwork done over the years, from my own research anything with Arimistane is garbage (potentially dangerous garbage, my E2 and prolactin increased off the charts while taking the original Erase Pro solo with no other supp changes) while Letrone from Black Lion dropped E2 so low that the lab couldn't accurately measure a specific number and just gave me a "less than" figure. Check out my posting history for my log of Letrone as well as pre and post blood work for that. Couldn't possibly recommend this product enough. For comparison, E2 dropped a lot but *far* less while applying transdermal formestane prior to Letrone, which would imply at least in my case that Letrone is far, far stronger an AI (or perhaps that transdermal application of an AI simply isn't as effective as we'd like it to be)
How long did you take Letrone to get shredded or how many bottles and how do you combat the joint pain.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Hmm. Although I'm not a fan of DAA, I see what you are hoping to accomplish. Is Inhibit E still around? Also, new erase will not dry you out like the arimistane version.

An all in one like Alphamax would be better option imo. You get the cortisol and estrogen control, prolactin control, free test boost, etc.
Alpha Max is great! ReBoot is another solid option.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
How long did you take Letrone to get shredded or how many bottles and how do you combat the joint pain.
I wasn't cutting at the time, I was taking it to try and combat gyno and attempt a HPTA restart. Took it for one month at two caps per day, with blood work a week before starting and then again on day 28 out of 30. So that was one bottle.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
I used to use the original dpol back in the day as part of my pct. Worked great for me! No stomach discomfort, bloating, gas or ****s.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Funny thing is, in hindsight, it was the 3 other products doing work and the DAA likely did chit all haha. I've used solo Inhibit-E and solo Erase with great results. Solid products for use during a cut or recomp.
Inhibit e and p have worked for more people than most other otc supps .

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Its a thing called perception, once there is any acceptance of a perception, even if it is proven totally incorrect it will still be accepted.
In this case DAA has shined !
When first introduced it was all the rage and all the forums couldn't discuss it enough. Logs were run and so many positive reviews created it just became self sustaining. At this time its popularity has been superseded by the newest "latest & greatest" supps, (insert any myostatin type supps).
As I've used DAA in the past I found it to be meh., very sub par. I used it in bulk at 6G/day with support supp's to control Estro + prolactin (inhibit E, P) Once I completed that run I've not used it since. Now I read that there is DAACC and this is the form to use ! So I picked up a can of Rise and Swell to try. My hopes are high but my perception is still this is one sup that was overhyped and a lot of people fell for the marketing..i.e. nonsense,
cheers

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been reading some of your posts in your profile , you always seem ready to jump down on people
Ok weird stalker guy. Ask me how much i care what your opinion of me is?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only research I’ve seen showing benefits in this regard are in subjects with low testosterone levels. Conversely, all the research I’ve seen on healthy young subjects with normal testosterone levels seemed to show no benefit, or even a decrease in testosterone with higher dosing. The placebo effect can be strong in some people, but it may be useful for people with low-T.
Spot on. One of the dirtiest secrets of the supp world is that given a subject in normal hormonal ranges, increase in testosterone levels while still in normal ranges doesn't do much outside of a boost in quality of life. Muscle building does not directly increase. DAA is an amazing look at what placebo can do. Plenty of people reported amazing gains when DAA first came out. Then a couple years later we had better data to look at and found out DAA has a nasty habit of decreasing male sex hormone. RIP.