Sparta Nutrition Kraken new formula ???

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Sparta Nutrition Kraken new formula ???

Yes it’s been confirmed they have removed the two key stims in their new “formula”
    DMHA Eria jenesis both have been removed and replaced with... well here take a look
    Name:  1EA78A1B-F542-46D9-9D35-873DE1F4E9FD.jpeg
Views: 1117
Size:  593.8 KB
    How you guys feel about this?
    Here’s the original label to compare
    Name:  72B047F1-A55C-4AE2-9EE0-85693ED341B7.jpeg
Views: 1106
Size:  220.9 KB

2. Another great PWO, dead.
    •   

3. Yeah new formula sucks. Arez is the top DMHA pre right now until they change their formula.

4. Damn, I had my first workout with the OG formula yesterday...it was incredible. Guess itís time to stock up
    Black Lion Research Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Another great PWO, dead.
    Yeah sucks companies get scared by the fda. There was no reason to change the formula especially since they have been top pre work out the last year. What a shame
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Damn, I had my first workout with the OG formula yesterday...it was incredible. Guess it’s time to stock up
    I thought about doing that but what’s the point? Eventually you’ll run out and that will be it lol kinda how I get after they pulled mesomorph I’m just like **** it

7. There's a BOGO on DMHA Kraken right now so if you're a fan might want to get a few

8. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Another great PWO, dead.
    This^^^ Sounds like alot of companies are dropping DMHA now

9. moed edit: rules

10. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I hope somebody brings a compound closer to DMAA..

11. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Still available in BioCor ALPHAGEN-X! 20% off for AM members right now as well with code AM20.

Name:  alphagenx-suppfacts.png
Views: 869
Size:  116.3 KB
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder

12. The biggest problem I see with this new formula is the NMT. That stuff can be nasty....and not in a good way.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    The biggest problem I see with this new formula is the NMT. That stuff can be nasty....and not in a good way.
    What you mean ?

14. Quote Originally Posted by kelvarnsen View Post
    Yeah new formula sucks. Arez is the top DMHA pre right now until they change their formula.
    I haven't tried Arez but I think they are reformulating that one too!:

15. Quote Originally Posted by Pumpniron91 View Post
    What you mean ?
    N-Methyl-tyramine is kind of a "dirty" stim. Has a tendency to cause sinus issues, ear popping, headache, anxiety, heavy heart beat. On top of that it is rather worthless.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    N-Methyl-tyramine is kind of a "dirty" stim. Has a tendency to cause sinus issues, ear popping, headache, anxiety, heavy heart beat. On top of that it is rather worthless
    Wow that sucks why the **** would they put it in. When I looked it up tho the doses it’s normaly taken are all over 100mg
    They only put 30mg max in it so it may not just do ****

17. Is this all coming forward due to the big ban in Australia? Banning any compound thats remotely similar to Dmaa? So Amp Citrate, DMHA , Eria Jarensis (pea derivative i think?) thiers loads more though.

I personally stopped using pre workouts but i dont think just banning them is the way forward? Look at Alcohol... Easily purchased. Destroys your health with continue'd use and.... Completely legal and always will be. I dont see people taking DMAA and going out starting fights... Alcohol you hear of it nearly every week. How many deaths with these pre workout compounds.... Very little... Alcohol.... Every single day. Thier is smoking cigarettes also but im not gonna rant on lol

Because the tax income from them is a very healthy ££££ amount of money. Where pre workouts bring in very little.

Companies will hunt for better ingredients eventually but DMAA always seemed at the front of everything else in comparison.

Better stock up folks before every company starts to release thier new formulas which will no doubt suck but will be marketed & rep'd so much to try get sales.

18. I was never a fan of dmaa in my pres
    But it sucks for the people who enjoyed it
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

19. Yeah, this is very dissappointing. Teacrine and NMT? Meh. And as another user has said, I'm not a fan of NMT either. Kraken for me at a half scoop was great. I see that another company is jumping on the Vaso6 train. That addition plus cocobuteral could be good, but as far as the stims, this is a downgrade.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    Companies will hunt for better ingredients eventually but DMAA always seemed at the front of everything else in comparison.
    The next stim ingredient for PWOs is not that far away. Inspired Nutraceuticals and Performax Labs are set to debut Dynamine within the next few months.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    The next stim ingredient for PWOs is not that far away. Inspired Nutraceuticals and Performax Labs are set to debut Dynamine within the next few months.
    Any write up's anywhere about it?

22. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    Any write up's anywhere about it?
    https://www.stack3d.com/ingredients/dynamine

@jtmass found this as well:
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Here it is. Something I found about Dynamine

Quick Summary Points
    Dynamine or Methyl Liberine is a pure alkaloid compound structurally related to caffeine that functions to boost energy, focus and mood
    Naturally found in a variety of coffee species
    Commonly found in pre-workouts or fat burners in its trademarked form Dynamineô
    Possesses similar physiological properties to caffeine

What is Dynamine?
    Dynamine, also referred to as methyl liberine is said to be a rapid-onset, high impact ingredient that functions to boost energy, focus and mood. Dynamine is considered a pure alkaloid that is naturally occurring and fast-acting. It is in the methylurate family since its molecular structure is closer to theacrine (aka TeaCrine) than to caffeine. While there is insufficient information regarding this ingredient at this stage, it is showing promising properties as a high-stim pre-workout ingredient in supplements.

Where Does Dynamine Come From?
    Dynamine or methyl liberine is naturally found in a variety of coffee species including Coffea arabica and Coffea canephora (robusta), from coffee beans that produces minute amounts of methyl liberine. Methyl liberine can also be found in caffeine-containing beverages such as tea, guarana, yerba mate and cocoa. In addition, studies have indicated that methyl liberine can also be synthesised particularly from green coffee beans.

Dynamine Side Effects, Negatives & Safety
    At this stage, we expect that dynamine poses similar side effects to caffeine or theacrine. Like theacrine, methyl liberine is believed not to raise heart rate, and to improve feelings of energy, mood and focus by activating dopamine receptors and inhibiting adenosine. While most stimulants can offer positive benefits, it also comes with its share of negative effects, which vary by dose and by a personís tolerance and sensitivity level.

Let's wait and see how this turns up to be.

23. I was able to talk to pick up a free tub of the new kraken should be here tomorow I’ll let you guys know if it’s even worth a ��

24. That actually looks promising... when is this suppose to drop ? Any other pwo currently using this stim ?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Pumpniron91 View Post
    That actually looks promising... when is this suppose to drop ? Any other pwo currently using this stim ?
    Apparently next month from Inspired..

and this from Performax Labs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    It will be featured in the new pure Stim Pre Workout were launching next month! No Alpha-Yo either!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SPARTA NUTRITION KRAKEN
    By AdelV in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-18-2017, 08:37 PM
  2. Sparta Nutrition NEW RELEASES and SITEWIDE SALE!
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-08-2016, 06:51 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM
  4. Gaspari Nutrition's New Oxavar Prohormone
    By MarcoNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-13-2004, 12:54 AM