Sparta Nutrition Kraken new formula ???

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Yes it’s been confirmed they have removed the two key stims in their new “formula”
DMHA Eria jenesis both have been removed and replaced with... well here take a look
1EA78A1B-F542-46D9-9D35-873DE1F4E9FD.jpeg

How you guys feel about this?
Here’s the original label to compare
72B047F1-A55C-4AE2-9EE0-85693ED341B7.jpeg

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah new formula sucks. Arez is the top DMHA pre right now until they change their formula.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I had my first workout with the OG formula yesterday...it was incredible. Guess it’s time to stock up

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Another great PWO, dead.
Yeah sucks companies get scared by the fda. There was no reason to change the formula especially since they have been top pre work out the last year. What a shame

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Damn, I had my first workout with the OG formula yesterday...it was incredible. Guess it’s time to stock up
I thought about doing that but what’s the point? Eventually you’ll run out and that will be it lol kinda how I get after they pulled mesomorph I’m just like **** it

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a BOGO on DMHA Kraken right now so if you're a fan might want to get a few

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The biggest problem I see with this new formula is the NMT. That stuff can be nasty....and not in a good way.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What you mean ?
N-Methyl-tyramine is kind of a "dirty" stim. Has a tendency to cause sinus issues, ear popping, headache, anxiety, heavy heart beat. On top of that it is rather worthless.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
N-Methyl-tyramine is kind of a "dirty" stim. Has a tendency to cause sinus issues, ear popping, headache, anxiety, heavy heart beat. On top of that it is rather worthless
Wow that sucks why the **** would they put it in. When I looked it up tho the doses it’s normaly taken are all over 100mg
They only put 30mg max in it so it may not just do ****

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this all coming forward due to the big ban in Australia? Banning any compound thats remotely similar to Dmaa? So Amp Citrate, DMHA , Eria Jarensis (pea derivative i think?) thiers loads more though.

I personally stopped using pre workouts but i dont think just banning them is the way forward? Look at Alcohol... Easily purchased. Destroys your health with continue'd use and.... Completely legal and always will be. I dont see people taking DMAA and going out starting fights... Alcohol you hear of it nearly every week. How many deaths with these pre workout compounds.... Very little... Alcohol.... Every single day. Thier is smoking cigarettes also but im not gonna rant on lol

Because the tax income from them is a very healthy ££££ amount of money. Where pre workouts bring in very little.

Companies will hunt for better ingredients eventually but DMAA always seemed at the front of everything else in comparison.

Better stock up folks before every company starts to release thier new formulas which will no doubt suck but will be marketed & rep'd so much to try get sales.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was never a fan of dmaa in my pres
But it sucks for the people who enjoyed it

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, this is very dissappointing. Teacrine and NMT? Meh. And as another user has said, I'm not a fan of NMT either. Kraken for me at a half scoop was great. I see that another company is jumping on the Vaso6 train. That addition plus cocobuteral could be good, but as far as the stims, this is a downgrade.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Companies will hunt for better ingredients eventually but DMAA always seemed at the front of everything else in comparison.
The next stim ingredient for PWOs is not that far away. Inspired Nutraceuticals and Performax Labs are set to debut Dynamine within the next few months.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The next stim ingredient for PWOs is not that far away. Inspired Nutraceuticals and Performax Labs are set to debut Dynamine within the next few months.
Any write up's anywhere about it?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any write up's anywhere about it?
https://www.stack3d.com/ingredients/dynamine
jtmass found this as well:
Here it is. Something I found about Dynamine

Quick Summary Points
Dynamine or Methyl Liberine is a pure alkaloid compound structurally related to caffeine that functions to boost energy, focus and mood
Naturally found in a variety of coffee species
Commonly found in pre-workouts or fat burners in its trademarked form Dynamine™
Possesses similar physiological properties to caffeine

What is Dynamine?
Dynamine, also referred to as methyl liberine is said to be a rapid-onset, high impact ingredient that functions to boost energy, focus and mood. Dynamine is considered a pure alkaloid that is naturally occurring and fast-acting. It is in the methylurate family since its molecular structure is closer to theacrine (aka TeaCrine) than to caffeine. While there is insufficient information regarding this ingredient at this stage, it is showing promising properties as a high-stim pre-workout ingredient in supplements.

Where Does Dynamine Come From?
Dynamine or methyl liberine is naturally found in a variety of coffee species including Coffea arabica and Coffea canephora (robusta), from coffee beans that produces minute amounts of methyl liberine. Methyl liberine can also be found in caffeine-containing beverages such as tea, guarana, yerba mate and cocoa. In addition, studies have indicated that methyl liberine can also be synthesised particularly from green coffee beans.

Dynamine Side Effects, Negatives & Safety
At this stage, we expect that dynamine poses similar side effects to caffeine or theacrine. Like theacrine, methyl liberine is believed not to raise heart rate, and to improve feelings of energy, mood and focus by activating dopamine receptors and inhibiting adenosine. While most stimulants can offer positive benefits, it also comes with its share of negative effects, which vary by dose and by a person’s tolerance and sensitivity level.

Let's wait and see how this turns up to be.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
I was able to talk to pick up a free tub of the new kraken should be here tomorow I’ll let you guys know if it’s even worth a ��

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
That actually looks promising... when is this suppose to drop ? Any other pwo currently using this stim ?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a feeling dynamine isnt going to be all that great based on some initial feedback I have heard. We will see and I will hold final judgement until I get to try it myself but I have feeling it is going to be something like teacrine, more of a stim enhancer.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a feeling dynamine isnt going to be all that great based on some initial feedback I have heard. We will see and I will hold final judgement until I get to try it myself but I have feeling it is going to be something like teacrine, more of a stim enhancer.
Very true...only time will tell..

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking this also?

Only way i would try it is if the company offered samples and i would review it honestly. I wouldn't go and buy a full tub for it to feel like a caffeine kick. I have made this error too many times listening to reps making it sound like the new *Craze* to then use it once or twice.

We will see once it finally drops though.

In a years time where does everyone feel these supplements will be at? All the good ingredients are being made illegal. Will soon be a tub of caffeine ' Tyrosine and a pump formula by the way things are going.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was thinking this also?

Only way i would try it is if the company offered samples and i would review it honestly. I wouldn't go and buy a full tub for it to feel like a caffeine kick. I have made this error too many times listening to reps making it sound like the new *Craze* to then use it once or twice.

We will see once it finally drops though.

In a years time where does everyone feel these supplements will be at? All the good ingredients are being made illegal. Will soon be a tub of caffeine ' Tyrosine and a pump formula by the way things are going.
Thats basically all PwOs sold here in Sweden. When customers come in and want a "strong" PwO they mean the one with most caffeine :(

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats basically all PwOs sold here in Sweden. When customers come in and want a "strong" PwO they mean the one with most caffeine :(
Is it that bad?

Cant they just do 2 cans of Monster drink and get 300mg of caffeine from that? Plus B-Vitamins.

A moan about it all the time but alcohol is the worst liquid substance that is completely legal.. I have personally had problems with it and so have friends.. Luckily i am passed that stage but in comparison to a supplement which is usually used to aid in a fitness style idea.. Ie energy to weight train. I dont know why they cant ban alcohol but ban a fitness boosting supplement? Crazy

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it that bad?

Cant they just do 2 cans of Monster drink and get 300mg of caffeine from that? Plus B-Vitamins.

A moan about it all the time but alcohol is the worst liquid substance that is completely legal.. I have personally had problems with it and so have friends.. Luckily i am passed that stage but in comparison to a supplement which is usually used to aid in a fitness style idea.. Ie energy to weight train. I dont know why they cant ban alcohol but ban a fitness boosting supplement? Crazy
Well to be honest lots of them doesnt even feel anything from the PwOs because they drink energy drinks like it was water. I have kids as young as 11-12 come in to buy high caffeinated drinks. Its crazy.

As to banned substances, last couple of years we lost Agmatine and Creatine Nitrate. So we are getting close to just caffeine and tyrosine.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well to be honest lots of them doesnt even feel anything from the PwOs because they drink energy drinks like it was water. I have kids as young as 11-12 come in to buy high caffeinated drinks. Its crazy.

As to banned substances, last couple of years we lost Agmatine and Creatine Nitrate. So we are getting close to just caffeine and tyrosine.
Creatine banned?

Is this all government bans?

Do use have loads of fast food places in Sweden?... Thier EVERYWHERE here in the uk.. Some are even open 24 hours. Are these places healthy... No. Are they being banned... No?

I feel sorry for you ? When did all these bans start? x

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine banned?

Is this all government bans?

Do use have loads of fast food places in Sweden?... Thier EVERYWHERE here in the uk.. Some are even open 24 hours. Are these places healthy... No. Are they being banned... No?

I feel sorry for you �� When did all these bans start? x
These are Europen bans i belive. I know that Agmatine is, Creatine Nitrate im not that sure. Products like Mr Hyde and Kill It had to be made into an European version to remove the ingredients.

Yeah fast food is abundant here as well im afraid. Its a scary world we are moving towards. At least I live in Sweden now thats a part of the European Union, which means I can order supps freely within the EU. Im originally from Norway and they are not in the EU so the laws there are even stricter. Back 8 years ago BCAA was illegal. At least thats not illegal anymore.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine is not allowed to be sold in India. The ruling just came out few weeks ago.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's just insanity.
It’s just plain stupid. Our Food Safety department has asked almost all the importers and manufacturers to stop importing/manufacturing creatine. Here, we get AAS and SERMS like it’s just another OCT drug and they ban Creatine. Whata joke.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kigelia Africana extract is still legally available in Europe and can be bought for cheap. I was never a big fan to be honest.

I observed that a lot of companies put now synephrine everywhere. Which is at 50mg+ actually not too bad. You can buy it pure for a cheap price as well.

The agmatine ban sucks though, Y and Alpha Y was always banned since I can think, but that is life.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Rip kraken, just ordered 6 of the old formula...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dynamine will be in almost every preworkout especially once they complete the studies needed but it won’t be in any big name preworkout a because until those studies aren’t completed BB or no other major retailer will take them in

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Dynamine will be in almost every preworkout especially once they complete the studies needed but it won’t be in any big name preworkout a because until those studies aren’t completed BB or no other major retailer will take them in
Everyone is talking about this new ingredient, y’all have me itching to try it and I have like 4 bottles of total war, Fulcrum and kraken in my cabinet lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everyone is talking about this new ingredient, y’all have me itching to try it and I have like 4 bottles of total war, Fulcrum and kraken in my cabinet lol
There already is at least one preworkout available that contains Dynamime. It’s called Perform Kinetics V2, and the profile actually looks rather impressive and well dosed. :)

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
There already is at least one preworkout available that contains Dynamime. It’s called Perform Kinetics V2, and the profile actually looks rather impressive and well dosed. :)
I actually just saw this as well last night it looks very promising too bad the price tho lol that’s insane

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually just saw this as well last night it looks very promising too bad the price tho lol that’s insane
It definitely is on the higher side for sure...but I have payed more for a PWO in the past. I wonder if there are any discount codes available?
They offer a money back deal.
Yeah, you can always send back the tub after you are done and say “Sorry...I was just not impressed” and get your money back either way! JK

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just joined their insiders mailing list. Maybe they will send me a discount code :happysad:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still not paying 50$ for 25 servings even if it was good and I liked it. I can get total war for 30$ at 30 servings
If your paying $30 for Total War your paying TOO much and it's been on sale for buy one get one
for a long time and if it's a holiday you use a 10% off code and you end up getting each tub for like $16.50.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
I’m saying in general yes ************* has been having a BOGO deal but I was saying at any given time not during a promo. Sorry no pre work out is worth 50$ IMO. That’s overpriced there’s better option for cheaper

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m saying in general yes ************* has been having a BOGO deal but I was saying at any given time not during a promo. Sorry no pre work out is worth 50$ IMO. That’s overpriced there’s better option for cheaper
Out of stock Nooooooo