2017: The Rise of AZOTH 2.0 - From Dorm Room to Shark Tank Investor - 10k+ Units sold

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
10,000+ UNITS SOLD. The Meteoric Rise of AZOTH: From Dorm Room to Shark Tank Investment to National TV

P1icMonkey Collage.jpg

I started AZOTH in January of 2017 from my studio apartment while in my third year in Law School with the goal of bringing the strongest, properly dosed, compliant Nootropic on the market. Although the original AZOTH 1.0 achieved some success, it was short-lived. Noopept became non-compliant overnight and we had to completely start from scratch. My advisors and business partners told me to wrap it up and to fold the company, but my gut told me to keep going. So I did.

Over the summer, as all my support team jumped ship, I was left alone with just a batch of AZOTH 2.0. Determined, I hand wrote over a thousand labels, shipped products overnight, worked weekends, pulled all nighters, and made the most out of making the customer’s experience with AZOTH the best possible while working a full-time job and going to school.

Quiet at the beginning, AZOTH 2.0 quickly broke one milestone after the other. By October, AZOTH 2.0 sold over 10,000 units from Canada to Croatia, to India and as far as New Zealand and soon covered 38 countries. Our immense growth was covered by news outlets such as The Street, Business Insider, and Yahoo Finance and by November we got the attention from Shark Tank investor, Kevin Harrington who got us a TV deal with ESPN, FOX Sports, and Bravo for Q2 of 2018. This past week, we were invited to ECRM to speak to buyers from CVS, Walmart, and GNC to get AZOTH on their shelves. Although we are still growing, this has been a phenomenal year at AZOTH and I am damn happy I trusted my gut and did not quit.

1. The AZOTH Story: Up Close and Personal with the Founder -
2. AZOTH LLC To Have Discussions with Big Retailers CVS, GNC, Walmart, Costco, and Ahold in January 2018.
3. 26-Year old solo entrepreneur is quietly dominating the Nootropic Category
4. AZOTH’s nootropic formula expanding in the U.S. market

That said, our growth has only been fueled by one thing - customers like you. Many companies out there may have million dollars in funding, Silicon Valley mentors, and fancy offices, but at the end of the day, it’s the customers that make or break a company. To that effect, I wanted to take this opportunity to share the successes at AZOTH and to take the time to thank each and everyone of you at AnabolicMinds for allowing me to grow this small business I started from my studio apartment into a force to be reckoned with. Customers like you give the supplement industry hope that doing the right thing - meeting label claims, being transparent, not boasting proprietary blends are the right things to do and for that, I am eternally grateful.

As a way of saying of saying thanks, I have activated a coupon code “THANKYOU” to be redeemed on our website, giving you 15% off the list price ($24.99) for orders that will ship on January 15, 2018.

WEBSITE

Thank you for your trust, support, and belief and may this be the best year yet. Never give up, and may 2018 be the best year of them all.

Sincerely,
Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 11.39.34 AM.png

Prady Tewarie
Founder & CEO, AZOTH LLC.

Every Event Timeline.jpg

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats on your success, but that label doesn't impress me much, and at only 15 servings it doesn't seem cost effective if I was to enjoy it.

Sorry, but your formula just looks like alot of other formulas from over the years. Why would I want to choose this over Evomuse Clear Edge?

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Evomuse is a solid formula. Stick to that if this is not for you. I have the same thing - some formulas work some and others do not. Trial and error. I do recommend trying it because that is the best way to gauge. More than happy to send you a bottle on the house to try.

Cheers brother!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on your success, but that label doesn't impress me much, and at only 15 servings it doesn't seem cost effective if I was to enjoy it.

Sorry, but your formula just looks like alot of other formulas from over the years. Why would I want to choose this over Evomuse Clear Edge?
how often is clear edge in stock?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used a bottle of azoth during a stim cutback, really took the edge off.

as a serious every day user of stims I was able to wean off to just coffee for a weekend, this is considerable considering my normal daily consumption of stimulants!!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used a bottle of azoth during a stim cutback, really took the edge off.

as a serious every day user of stims I was able to wean off to just coffee for a weekend, this is considerable considering my normal daily consumption of stimulants!!!
thebigt have you tried any other nootropic products to compare? I also use stimulants a sh1t ton like yourself and this stuffs got me pretty intrigued.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt have you tried any other nootropic products to compare? I also use stimulants a sh1t ton like yourself and this stuffs got me pretty intrigued.
tbh azoth is the only one....when the time comes I will most likely just buy another bottle of azoth since it was very effective for my purpose---it actually exceeded my expectation, which doesn't happen often.

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on what you have achieved and best of luck in 2018.

Later this week when I order a new stash I'll pick up a bottle. Maybe I'll be your first customer in Australia? :)

Euclides

Euclides

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks brother! We've shipped multiple units to Australia but I'm sure that AZOTH will be a good addition to your supplement regimen.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tbh azoth is the only one....when the time comes I will most likely just buy another bottle of azoth since it was very effective for my purpose---it actually exceeded my expectation, which doesn't happen often.
Nice man, appreciate the honesty. I’ve tried a bunch these past few months, will most likely give this a shot. Any logging ops coming up Euclides ?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Thats so awesome congrats on your sucess! Many big things happening for a lot of people in 2018. Ready for a great year!