Dermacrine drug test

Brick_boozoka

Awards
Hello,

I’m a former competitive bodybuilder now have a city government job requiring a 5 panel basic drug test involving hair and an additional standard steroid test through urine. My question is regarding DERMACRINE and would it show up or pop causing a false positive for steroid usage? I know the dhea is naturally occurring but I’m
More concerned with the pregnolone. I’ve seen the test and I believe the employer tests for actual steroids, as I saw a panel of the compounds when tested. I don’t believe they test actual testosterone to epitestosterone levels. Assuming this, then it is virtually impossible to fail a drug test right ?

Thanks
Mike

sarge40

Awards
There is nothing illegal about exogenous DHEA or pregnenolone. It won't throw off your testosterone to epitestosterone levels either, since any conversion to testosterone or the other endogenously-produced hormones is through natural pathways.

Brick_boozoka

Awards
That is what a friend of mine told me. I just read on the back of the bottle that it could test positive for steroids by some organizations. But I think that’s more for WADA etc.

sarge40

Awards
Competitive sports organizations may prohibit substances that are not otherwise unlawful.

As an aside, Canada requires a prescription for DHEA. I was assuming that you are in the US, although there are many members from elsewhere.

Brick_boozoka

Awards
Yes from the US. Just wanted to make sure as I’m taking a sarm cycle as the job doesn’t test for sarms currently. Was looking for a test base of some sort. Read the Dermacrine was ideal.