Weird questiona bout Deer Antler Extract Spray

1. Weird questiona bout Deer Antler Extract Spray

Hey All,

This might seem strange. I recently ordered online some deer antler extract spray. I live in New England which is having a pretty harsh winter right now as far as temperature. It's about -1 degrees where I am right now. I got my package delivered today, when I got home from work the bottle was *very* cold and some of the liquid was frozen, I could see inside that some of it was frozen ice inside but not all of it. It will for sure thaw out now, however I am wondering if freezing liquid supplements like that cause any damage to the potency of the product?

Thanks in advanced!

2. Quote Originally Posted by aGreenBeast View Post
    Hey All,

This might seem strange. I recently ordered online some deer antler extract spray. I live in New England which is having a pretty harsh winter right now as far as temperature. It's about -1 degrees where I am right now. I got my package delivered today, when I got home from work the bottle was *very* cold and some of the liquid was frozen, I could see inside that some of it was frozen ice inside but not all of it. It will for sure thaw out now, however I am wondering if freezing liquid supplements like that cause any damage to the potency of the product?

Thanks in advanced!
    That stuffs snake oil, don't work at all.
    •   

3. As Smont said, the stuff is garbage. Maybe youíll notice a placebo effect. Try mk677/X gels/Anabeta Elite with proper diet. Best natty gains you can get. (If you consider mk677 natty)
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

4. Deer Antler Extract sounds like something youd find to complete a quest in skyrim

5. Ray Lewis killed a guy on Deer Antler spray.

Nicest way possible to say this to you, return it. Its fake garbage, doesn't work, never has worked and never will work.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!
    •   

6. This^.. Be very careful, deer antler velvet can cause serious roid rage.......

7. Everyone who is giving their opinion on if the product actually works or not lol...I didn't create this topic for that? I've used this in the past, and I take in conjunction with other supplements, I believe it provides some good results (not standalone of course) but that is another topic.

I'm asking - It has deionized water in it, so I assume that's how it froze. Did this damage the product in anyones opinion? IE. Freeze any of the compounds that are no longer active now due to frozen?

Thanks!

8. Quote Originally Posted by aGreenBeast View Post
    Everyone who is giving their opinion on if the product actually works or not lol...I didn't create this topic for that? I've used this in the past, and I take in conjunction with other supplements, I believe it provides some good results (not standalone of course) but that is another topic.

I'm asking - It has deionized water in it, so I assume that's how it froze. Did this damage the product in anyones opinion? IE. Freeze any of the compounds that are no longer active now due to frozen?

Thanks!
    Buddy, it probably didn't change anything, it wasn't gonna do anything before it froze and isint going to do anything now. Deer antler spray was a big scam supplement about 10 years ago, it has zero effects on humans, it showed hgh and igf benefits in some animal study that never paned out on humans. Thousands of ppl have wasted there money on it, it disappeared like the ab belt and all those other fads. Return it and spend your money on something that works.

9. Pretty sure all my buddies froze/refrigerated the gray area supplements in the past for future use and never heard them complain about loss of potency thereafter. However, make sure you line up a proper pct when using the Antler. Stuff aint no joke.

10. Oh lawd, my girl signed up to be a distributor for a hemp oil product. One of the other products they had was deer antler velvet. I lost hope when i seen it.

11. Heat tends to damage compounds moreso than cold. For what it's worth it should be "fine".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Heat tends to damage compounds moreso than cold. For what it's worth it should be "fine".
    Figuers you give the best answer ITT

13. Deer antlers are naturally occurring in freezing temperatures; itís fine. /s
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Deer antlers are naturally occurring in freezing temperatures; it’s fine. /s
    And cheap...you can find them around a buck.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    And cheap...you can find them around a buck.
    Oh deer!
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Oh deer!
    Just wanted to put the venison touch on this thread.

17. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Oh deer!
    Lmao

18. Quote Originally Posted by aGreenBeast View Post
    Hey All,

Thanks in advanced!
    I've tried it, didn't work for me but I hope you the best!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I've tried it, didn't work for me but I hope you the best!
    I seen marketing calling it an adaptogen. Last i remember it was marketing as tbooster. I honestly no little about adaptogens.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deer antler velvet spray
    By Bdepalo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2014, 08:49 PM
  2. Every oral/sublingual IGF/Deer Antler extract
    By OldShakerCup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 11:43 AM
  3. Who knows about/has used DEER ANTLER EXTRACT???
    By MrWay2Big in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 07:50 AM
  4. Deer Antler Velvet Spray
    By TEH253 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 11:11 PM
  5. powerfull and deer antler extract
    By Satch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 07:01 AM