Small Company Recognition Thread

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
For anyone that hears about any small companies and believes they have quality products that we aren't seeing, post it here. I'll start with morphogen nutrition with their Ore Workouts, Alphagen and Volugen.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RXS Supplements. And just happen to be genuinely nice guys, too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Platinum Labs looks interesting, and especially their new Optiburn Thermogenic, here is the old label, the only new change is the addition of 75mg of Paradoxine

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Nutritional Preformance Labs with their N.O. Charge Pre Workout

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to be trying out alphagen x by biocor...profile looks very stim friendly, lol.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Message from the owner of Morphogen Nutrition who sadly doesn't have the time or resources to gain reps and join these forums
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdeJzciFee5/
bens a good guy I used the OG alphagen and it was good stuff.. I haven't used his stuff in a while but the profiles are good.. I tend to buy protein and BCAA at the same time from the same place when theres a 15-20 percent coupon so its hard to spend 45-50 on his pre workout. But then again my favorite current pre workout without DMAA his nutrabio pre---and thats about 40 bucks for 20 servings so I guess it just goes in what you trust and believe in plus what profile you want to go with

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
bens a good guy I used the OG alphagen and it was good stuff.. I haven't used his stuff in a while but the profiles are good.. I tend to buy protein and BCAA at the same time from the same place when theres a 15-20 percent coupon so its hard to spend 45-50 on his pre workout. But then again my favorite current pre workout without DMAA his nutrabio pre---and thats about 40 bucks for 20 servings so I guess it just goes in what you trust and believe in plus what profile you want to go with
Ya, his best profile is definitely Volugen and I started using both of his pres and I think if he joined the forums his company could grow to something like Olympus Labs or Performax, his formulas are strong.