Creatine mono 3g
Citrulline malate 6g
Betaine anhydrous 3g
Beta alanine 3g
Caffeine 200mg
L theanine 100mg
Teacrine 200mg
L tyrosine 500mg

Teacrine and l tyrosine are not for sure in there but I’m aiming towards them possible agmatine but do to conflicting studies with citrulline and creatine I may hold off
Questions is can all these be stacked together ? I’m basically gonna weigh each serving out into sealed bags ready to go for a pre work out no fillers colors or sweeteners.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Making up my own pre workout in bulk
Basically this

Hydromax 3g
Creatine mono 3g
Citrulline malate 6g
Betaine anhydrous 3g
Beta alanine 3g
Caffeine 200mg
L theanine 100mg
Teacrine 200mg
L tyrosine 500mg

Teacrine and l tyrosine are not for sure in there but I’m aiming towards them possible agmatine but do to conflicting studies with citrulline and creatine I may hold off
Questions is can all these be stacked together ? I’m basically gonna weigh each serving out into sealed bags ready to go for a pre work out no fillers colors or sweeteners.
Theacrine at that dose would be good. I don't think I've seen a PWO to fully dose it.
Tyrosine if you like it. I've used PWOs with and without it and don't feel much difference so not a necessity for me.

What do you mean conflicting research about Agmatine and Citrulline? They should be synergistic. And Agmatine has other benefits too, I like it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid to me. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there are any problems with taking citrulline and agmatine together.

How much is this costing you per serving?

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Basically this

Hydromax 3g
Creatine mono 3g
Citrulline malate 6g
Betaine anhydrous 3g
Beta alanine 3g
Caffeine 200mg
L theanine 100mg
Teacrine 200mg
L tyrosine 500mg

looks solid but i would opt for taking the creatine with my pwo meal containing carbs.
creatines uptake is improved with carbohydrates

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Theacrine at that dose would be good. I don't think I've seen a PWO to fully dose it.
Tyrosine if you like it. I've used PWOs with and without it and don't feel much difference so not a necessity for me.

What do you mean conflicting research about Agmatine and Citrulline? They should be synergistic. And Agmatine has other benefits too, I like it.
That’s what I figured since there’re in like every pre work out supp together but if u just do a quick search it has a few articles stating the are antagonist to each other. But I’m not sure how true this is. But I know agmatine has a list of other benefits so I’ll most likely get it since it’s not very expensive. The tyrosine is like as needed lol some days I like it others i prefer it out

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
looks solid but i would opt for taking the creatine with my pwo meal containing carbs.
creatines uptake is improved with carbohydrates
I’ve read that taking it 1:1 ratio with the hydromax improves the “water pump” effect of the glycerol so I’mma play with the timing

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Looks solid to me. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there are any problems with taking citrulline and agmatine together.

How much is this costing you per serving?
I’d i do it with all the above it’s hard to break it down since about 3/4 of ingredients will last over 6 months lol but the start up cost will be around 130$ hydro max, citrulline malate, and teacrine would have to be purchased every 70 work outs or so

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Hydromax 3g
Creatine mono 3g
Citrulline malate6g
Betaine anhydrous 3g
Beta alanine 3g
Caffeine 200mg
L theanine 100mg
Teacrine 200mg
L tyrosine 500mg
Why Citrulline Malate instead of straight citrulline?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I figured since there’re in like every pre work out supp together but if u just do a quick search it has a few articles stating the are antagonist to each other. But I’m not sure how true this is. But I know agmatine has a list of other benefits so I’ll most likely get it since it’s not very expensive. The tyrosine is like as needed lol some days I like it others i prefer it out
As I understand, agmatine and citrulline/arginine aren't atagonists but they do compete. Well, it depends on how you define antagonist.
Ideally you'd take them separatelly but it's not like you get less than from either if you take them together. It's just that 1+1<2 in this case but that is the case with a lot of supplement combinations.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
As I understand, agmatine and citrulline/arginine aren't atagonists but they do compete. Well, it depends on how you define antagonist.
Ideally you'd take them separatelly but it's not like you get less than from either if you take them together. It's just that 1+1<2 in this case but that is the case with a lot of supplement combinations.
Honestly I’ll probably buy them both and just experiment I mean truly there is only one sure way to find out. Just do some trial and error runs

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Malate has endurance benefits
Multiple Studies done to back the claim
I've noticed better pumps with straight L-Citrulline than with malate. But if you're using it as an endurance ingredient, then malate should be have you covered. Have you thought about adding some ground sea or rock salt?

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
I've noticed better pumps with straight L-Citrulline than with malate. But if you're using it as an endurance ingredient, then malate should be have you covered. Have you thought about adding some ground sea or rock salt?
Yeah oddly enough when I tried pre Kaged which is straight l citrulline I also noticed a better pump
Yes I actually make sure the only time I eat salt is with me pre workout meal

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah oddly enough when I tried pre Kaged which is straight l citrulline I also noticed a better pump
Yes I actually make sure the only time I eat salt is with me pre workout meal
Back before Agmatine got banned over here in the UK I used to make my own Pre's

The best combo I ever tried was

6g L-Citrulline
3g Betaine
1.5g Agmatine
1g ALCAR
500g Citicoline
200mg Theanine
150mg Caffeine
8 Grinds Of Sea Salt
Dash Of Mixed Berries Cordial

Pumps and focus were ace, even when training fasted.

compan

compan

Awards
Back before Agmatine got banned over here in the UK I used to make my own Pre's

The best combo I ever tried was

6g L-Citrulline
3g Betaine
1.5g Agmatine
1g ALCAR
500g Citicoline
200mg Theanine
150mg Caffeine
8 Grinds Of Sea Salt
Dash Of Mixed Berries Cordial

Pumps and focus were ace, even when training fasted.
I didn't realize agmatine was banned in the UK. I use it almost daily and really am at a loss for why it would be banned haha.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Do you like alcar over like l tyrosine ?
In my peronal experience I'd put Tyrosine slightly above ALCAR in direct focus enhancement. I think the main reason I used ALCAR instead was because I couldn't find a better dissolving L-Tyrosine powder, found it hard to dial in the right dosage in relation to the amount that didn't dissolve and I was told that ALCAR had a better build up effect over longer term usage.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basically this

Hydromax 3g
Creatine mono 3g
Citrulline malate 6g
Betaine anhydrous 3g
Beta alanine 3g
Caffeine 200mg
L theanine 100mg
Teacrine 200mg
L tyrosine 500mg

Instead of adding pure form caffeine and for flavour could you mix this into coffee? Or would hot/boiling water destroy/denature the ingredients?

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Instead of adding pure form caffeine and for flavour could you mix this into coffee? Or would hot/boiling water destroy/denature the ingredients?
That I’m not sure of but honestly taste does not bother me it’s a pre workout I could care less if it tasted like deer piss as long as it delivers. Kinda like alcohol I’m not drinking it cause it taste good lol I’m tryin to get ****ed up lol
Most of these I have and when I mix them it taste like a sour lemon or something lol very strange and mediciney taste like crushed aspirin. But I take it like a shot with a small amount of water

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't realize agmatine was banned in the UK. I use it almost daily and really am at a loss for why it would be banned haha.
Think the story was some guy in Germany died and he was found to be supplementing agmatine

And they banned it...

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think the story was some guy in Germany died and he was found to be supplementing agmatine

And they banned it...
That might be true but the official reason is this:

"There was a request whether this product requires authorisation under the Novel Food Regulation. According to the information available to Member States' competent authorities, this product was not used as a food or food ingredient before 15 May 1997. Therefore, before it may be placed on the market in the EU as a food or food ingredient a safety assessment under the Novel Food Regulation is required."

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That I’m not sure of but honestly taste does not bother me it’s a pre workout I could care less if it tasted like deer piss as long as it delivers.
Same, I always go for profile over taste.
The coffee idea I had late last night had definitely sparked me interest. I'm trying to find out if/how hot/boiling water might effect certain amino acids, but can't find anything conclusive. Might just throw 6g of L-Cit into a cup of coffee and see what happens.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Only thing with that is it will make your coffee taste ****in awful lol just chug down a small amount of water with the citrulline alone the drink the coffee