Multivitamins

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
I've heard in the past that taking a powder over a pill is always more efficient due to the possibility of the pill not being broken down all the way. Not sure if this is true or not, but it makes sense to me that a powder would be more efficient either way unless you're going for time release I would think. So, I'd like opinions on multis. I've been taking Nature's Fuel, sold by nutrishop for a pretty long while. Always thought it was loaded. Opinion and other competitors would be appreciated.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Controlled Labs Orange Triad.. Best bang for your buck on the market.
Added Joint complex and digestion complex is extra icing on the cake.

Dose the multi 2x a day (3 caps at 2 meals) for your time release by spreading the dosage out (as indicated on the CL Bottle)

J

JJ_ST1N

Awards
I bought some Orange Triad back in late 2016, still be alright to take? Expires sometime next year I do believe

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I bought some Orange Triad back in late 2016, still be alright to take? Expires sometime next year I do believe
Read expiration date and then you make the decision. Caps will be fine past expiration date as long as they are stored properly. Powders can usually go bad faster then caps can. I would always take caution when taking anything past its expiration date.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards

Dose the multi 2x a day (3 caps at 2 meals) for your time release by spreading the dosage out (as indicated on the CL Bottle)
Had orange triad powder, couldn't get over the taste.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had orange triad powder, couldn't get over the taste.
Buy the caps. There is a reason its a top selling multi. Great formula and cost effective.
You can also shave the labels and use them for their trade in program to get free products.

If you are dead set on wanting a powder
Anavite Powder (orange) is fantastic. The folks at Gaspari sent me a tub and I can vouch for it. dougefresh93

J

JJ_ST1N

Awards
Read expiration date and then you make the decision. Caps will be fine past expiration date as long as they are stored properly. Powders can usually go bad faster then caps can. I would always take caution when taking anything past its expiration date.
Thank you, Sir.

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Buy the caps. There is a reason its a top selling multi. Great formula and cost effective.
You can also shave the labels and use them for their trade in program to get free products.

If you are dead set on wanting a powder
Anavite Powder (orange) is fantastic. The folks at Gaspari sent me a tub and I can vouch for it. dougefresh93
The powder also gave me horrific diarrhea. Never failed. Have you tried both, or just the pills?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The powder also gave me horrific diarrhea. Never failed. Have you tried both, or just the pills?
Then Buy the caps... which I keep telling you to do.
Look at almost all health products on the market .. Coq-10, vitamin d3, curcumin, vitamin C etc.. Mostly all of these are made in caps, and if you can't stand the taste then take the capsules. One they are cheaper, and 2 they will probably be higher dosed the the powder ever will be.
Ive tried both (CL) and Anavite (Gaspari), never an issue with either.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard in the past that taking a powder over a pill is always more efficient due to the possibility of the pill not being broken down all the way. Not sure if this is true or not, but it makes sense to me that a powder would be more efficient either way unless you're going for time release I would think. So, I'd like opinions on multis. I've been taking Nature's Fuel, sold by nutrishop for a pretty long while. Always thought it was loaded. Opinion and other competitors would be appreciated.
There are other powdered option that taste good and have better formulas. Also
Pills usual have better complex and price point.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always go back and forth between Gaspari's Anavite and CL's Orange Triad. Two best on the market IMO. And Gaspari heard the rumblings about people wanting powder form multi's. They just re-released Anavite in powder form again :)

-Spaz

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone tried the species nutrition v mineralyze? When looking for a multi it seemed like a pretty complete multi. The only drawback is that it is 10 caps a day. Finding the best multi is a rough mission...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone tried the species nutrition v mineralyze? When looking for a multi it seemed like a pretty complete multi. The only drawback is that it is 10 caps a day. Finding the best multi is a rough mission...
Buy orange triad or anavite
It’s not hard these are two of the best out there and most cost effective

H

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Buy orange triad or anavite
It’s not hard these are two of the best out there and most cost effective
are the orange triad tabs smaller now?

i remember taking this multi back then and really enjoyed it, but had a hard time swallowing the gigantic tablets

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
are the orange triad tabs smaller now?

i remember taking this multi back then and really enjoyed it, but had a hard time swallowing the gigantic tablets
They are not big at all.
About the same size as an ON Digestive Enzyme a normal sized cap.

H

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
They are not big at all.
About the same size as an ON Digestive Enzyme a normal sized cap.
yeah... those look allright sizewise.

when i had them they were actually beige... these ones look whiteish...

now im not sure if i confused them with something else regarding the size, but they certainly were beige/fair brown

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah... those look allright sizewise.

when i had them they were actually beige... these ones look whiteish...

now im not sure if i confused them with something else regarding the size, but they certainly were beige/fair brown
Animal Pak is by far the largest multi out there with all the pills.
OT is very easy to swallow.

H

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Animal Pak is by far the largest multi out there with all the pills.
OT is very easy to swallow.
never had animal pak... but the biggest tab i ever had were those ON amino 2222 tablets.... those things were ridiculous

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
never had animal pak... but the biggest tab i ever had were those ON amino 2222 tablets.... those things were ridiculous
Anavite or OT would be a logical choice then. Very easy to swallow and not massive by any means. Good to go on both.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been dosing individual ingrediants for years. Thinking of switching to PES Tru Multi soon. Waiting to finish my K1ngs Blood run, so I don't over do the KSM-66.