Best MK-677.

ZERaptor

Awards
Best mk677? Best price while being legit.

Mainly for those that live in the UK.

(2018) Update: I am going with olympus ghar1ne now.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somatozine from MA Labs.

Trusted Board sponsor, and probably the best bang for your buck. They seem to run pretty frequent sales, should have a forum discount code and do two day shipping.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Somatozine from MA Labs.

Trusted Board sponsor, and probably the best bang for your buck. They seem to run pretty frequent sales, should have a forum discount code and do two day shipping.
^^^This

Jcc7220

Awards
Enhanced athlete, or even one of Boston loyds websites.... I use enhanced athlete there the best price...enhancedchemicals.com has it in liquid form for cheaper, then there sister site enhancedathlete.com which is pill form

ZERaptor

Awards
Enhanced athlete, or even one of Boston loyds websites.... I use enhanced athlete there the best price...enhancedchemicals.com has it in liquid form for cheaper, then there sister site enhancedathlete.com which is pill form
I wouldn't say it has the best price. $100 for only 60 caps at 10mg.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What? The last time i looked their encapsulated version was $99! That's crazy expensive!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ment enhanced chemicals 80$ for 20mg/ml at 30ml per bottle plus I use the dubber17 discount
That's still high.

With the am20 code, Somatozine is $59.99. Somatozine also contains 750 mg of MK-677 per bottle, while EA's MK is only 600 mg per bottle. Furthermore, Somatozine is just flat-out better. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs Now Accepting Credit Cards

12-28-2017

Somatozine

30 Servings per Bottle
Serving Size: 2 caps

Per Serving:

MK-677: 25 mg
Melatonin: 5 mg
Vitamin D3: 5,000 iu
Zinc Orotate: 30 mg
Magnesium Glycinate: 450 mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine): 100 mcg
Copper Glycinate: 2,000 mcg

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs Now Accepting Credit Cards

12-28-2017

Somatozine

30 Servings per Bottle
Serving Size: 2 caps

Per Serving:

MK-677: 25 mg
Melatonin: 5 mg
Vitamin D3: 5,000 iu
Zinc Orotate: 30 mg
Magnesium Glycinate: 450 mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine): 100 mcg
Copper Glycinate: 2,000 mcg
How about a nice big sale for the new year then.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I have some Focused Nutrition MK for sale in the Supp Auction right now. Running it and it's gtg, 90 caps at 10mg a cap. Also Vicious Labs makes good MK,.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Op, predator nutrition have mk677 at £60 for 90 caps 12.5mg per cap (fusion). I doubt it’s the cheapest but I’m using it at the moment and would say it’s gtg. No overseas shipping needed and they are a board sponsor

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
neobolics is g2g

EA & New Roids is expensive but g2g

I just ordered bulk from pure rawz. Gonna give that a shot

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think everyone is forgetting that mike doesn’t ship abroad, or at least eu. I asked him a while back

ZERaptor

Awards
Op, predator nutrition have mk677 at £60 for 90 caps 12.5mg per cap (fusion). I doubt it’s the cheapest but I’m using it at the moment and would say it’s gtg. No overseas shipping needed and they are a board sponsor
Yeah I went with olympus ghar1ne (from a different retailer), seems to be the best for price. Aren't all their mk677 10mg caps though?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"MA Supps" is top notch with trusted products. Loving the Vicaine PM right now...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MA Labs Somatozine.. hands down, the best.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol true, then you have those at sarmsx which is even more ridiculous.
I know. The only way those SARMX guys can get away with such price gouging is to lie to and brainwash their customers.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know. The only way those SARMX guys can get away with such price gouging is to lie to and brainwash their customers.
Sarmx is awful. Someone will ask about Anavar/winstrol and they lay out this ridiculous sarm cycle with with 5 compounds and their crazy prices... And people actually buy them. Smh.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just checked SarmsX, $180. WTF. And it's sold out. People actually buy that???

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best mk677? Best price while being legit.

Mainly for those that live in the UK.

(2018) Update: I am going with olympus ghar1ne now.
Good choice, OP. And it's readily available in UK/EU from various retailers.

ZERaptor

Awards
I just checked SarmsX, $180. WTF. And it's sold out. People actually buy that???
It costs about $2400 to run it for a year (at current $196 price), insane I know. You would rather save up a bit more and run actual HGH.

And what's even more funny is that apparently it's on 'sale' and it could have been $299, who the hell buys this

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It costs about $2400 to run it for a year (at current $196 price), insane I know. You would rather save up a bit more and run actual HGH.

And what's even more funny is that apparently it's on 'sale' and it could have been $299, who the hell buys this
Insanely naive or dumb people. Sorry, but it's true. There are no other options.

wood23

wood23

Awards
Mike , I am from Australia and have been running your mk677 for 5 months now but tried to put another order in a couple of weeks ago and it only has 3 countries in the drop down menu to choose from so I cant order. Contact your customer service a while ago and said was looking into it but haven't heard back in over a week so I thought I would try you here. Running low and looking elsewhere but don't really want to risk it but hoping you can help me out first.
cheers

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you can get ibutamoren by prescription with a progrecssive doctor - $4 a dose! - but you know it is legit. for otc - i'd do two igf-1 blood draws - it could save you money in the long run (but if you keep trying to find legit otc, gets expensive). i'd like to see some sort of control for peptides/ghrh like otc medications tylenol, zantac, etc... - better quality control, but not crazy regs/prescription drug procedure that raises price.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I went with olympus ghar1ne (from a different retailer), seems to be the best for price. Aren't all their mk677 10mg caps though?
How do you rate the OL?

I’m also in the UK and looking st what is the best possible option

Thanks

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you rate the OL?

I’m also in the UK and looking st what is the best possible option

Thanks
Imo, the best option in the UK is BC's MK.
100 caps at 15mg each, great stuff.
Out of stock at the moment.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you used it personally mate?
Not their Sarms, but there Andro prohormones which were good. Heard a lot of folks on the board here in the anabolics section have good things to say about their Sarms too.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Guys. I am a sarm advocate. First off let me tell you, just every prohormone back in the day or real gear both can be faked and also under dosed and have fillers in products. The issue with sarms is that they’re not controlled so depending on your source it is very hard to find a legit company. I have tried all different companies but I have found a company called sarm tech (sarmtech.net) that seems to provide the customer with legit product. Have tried ALL their products and always get the same results. I also liked the customer service and the 100% money back gaurentee they offer. I can only speak through experience but as a loyal customer of their company I do highly endorse them over other mainstream companies out there. These are not supplements and shouldn’t be taken by just anyone. Without offering info on this thread I always feel giving back to the community is great so if anyone has questions feel free to message me personally on my Instagram: matt.cusack91 if you have or need any help. Thanks guys best of luck
Your an affiliate for sarm tech Matt, kinda makes the recommendation slightly less valid. Never tried them so not saying whether they are good or bad just that you imply here your ‘just a customer’ when that’s not strictly true.....

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your an affiliate for sarm tech Matt, kinda makes the recommendation slightly less valid. Never tried them so not saying whether they are good or bad just that you imply here your ‘just a customer’ when that’s not strictly true.....
Just a Customer, Advocate, Owner....Mehhh, What's the difference. Lol

Mar tin

Awards
hi, is there any experience with divine gh thai labz? my capsules are red, the powder in them brown. the declared content of capsules is 90, I have 104, I feel confused.