FOLLIDRONE 2.0 STACK FOR BULK AND CUT

henm

Awards
hellp guys how r u
ive used pes shift when cutting and loved the FOLLIDRONE 2.0 feeling...

how u take it on bulk? stack it what?
and while on cutting?
i want to know what ppl think about it and how the stack is going :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FD2 is very versatile. Can be used on a bulk or cut due to the ingredients used. Epicatechin along with ecklonia cava is a powerhouse for either goal.

What’s worked for me on a cut is using FD2 with BLR exotherm.

In regards to bulking, FD2 with BLR letrone and BLR viron will work real well for that.

Logs have shown that the longer FD2 is used, the better it gets. It truly is a game changing product in the realm of natty products.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
I love FD2, I always lean out nicely on it...I usually stack it with AM XT on a cut throw in some ariminstane and 1 cap of Inhibit E

On a bulk I use Xgels FD2 and ABE...I’m curious to try the new mass max XT however

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FD2 is very versatile. Can be used on a bulk or cut due to the ingredients used. Epicatechin along with ecklonia cava is a powerhouse for either goal.

What’s worked for me on a cut is using FD2 with BLR exotherm.

In regards to bulking, FD2 with BLR letrone and BLR viron will work real well for that.

Logs have shown that the longer FD2 is used, the better it gets. It truly is a game changing product in the realm of natty products.
I love FD2, I always lean out nicely on it...I usually stack it with AM XT on a cut throw in some ariminstane and 1 cap of Inhibit E

On a bulk I use Xgels FD2 and ABE...I’m curious to try the new mass max XT however
Agree with both replies. Follidrones extremely versatile and can be used for both a cut or bulk.

I personally like it in on a cut with the addition of something like CEL Mtest/ other comparable tbooster and maybe some arimistane.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

This is pretty much what I do. When i cut I will run FD2.0 with a fat burner. When I bulk I run the exact stack above. X gels, ABE, and FD2.0. That
s probably my fav natty stack.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Agreed 100%. FD2 + Alphamax is solid for cutting/recomp. And Xgel + FD2 is great for a bulk. I recently finished up an 8 week run with Massmax XT + Xgels during lean bulk and I really enjoyed it.

I feel that FD2 is more versatile than Massmax XT, but I enjoy the appetite increase with Massmax during a bulk. Using either of these solo or with XGels is a great way to pack on some size and fullness

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hellp guys how r u
ive used pes shift when cutting and loved the FOLLIDRONE 2.0 feeling...

how u take it on bulk? stack it what?
and while on cutting?
i want to know what ppl think about it and how the stack is going :)
FD2 can be used for anything. personally I Like it for a recomp. I think it would be great for a bulk. I can bulk so easy I don't need anything.
I tried to cut on it once but my craving for carbs was too hard to control. There is a guy at my gym that loves it for cutting. everyone is different.

henm

Awards
so decided to go FD2.0 with a fat burner.
i like my fat burner as powder drink at the morning instatd of my coffe
so which stack u think will do the work?

FD2.0 + BLOODSHR3D WAR
?RXS Radiate?

OR Somthing new else? from PES OR Black Lion Research OR OLYMPUS

TNX GUS :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so decided to go FD2.0 with a fat burner.
i like my fat burner as powder drink at the morning instatd of my coffe
so which stack u think will do the work?

FD2.0 + BLOODSHR3D WAR
?RXS Radiate?

OR Somthing new else? from PES OR Black Lion Research OR OLYMPUS

TNX GUS :)
Honestly you can go wrong with any of those. FD2.0 will give you the recomp effect and continued lean muscle adaptations your looking for. Bloodshred seems to be a popular option for some but I’d read other ppls reviews to know if it’s for you. I haven’t used it myself.

Radiate has a log here where a user used this while cutting. She had fantastic results and if you can tolerate the yohimbe then def give it a whirl. Several decent flavors to choose from and the owner may be able to send you a sample.

Alphamine isn’t what it used to be but honestly feedback has been positive. I tried the new formula and wasn’t blow away but I may need to give it a full go and judge. Still plenty of good potential.

There’s others but I stuck to just what you have asked about. I’d def got the search button to see which one gives the best energy, appetite suppression, mood, etc and also record the sides: crash, headaches, diuretic effects, just be sure. Best of luck!

henm

Awards
tnx for comment

Alphamine - ive used to OG it was amazing but the new formula ist work for me.
BLOODSHR3D WAR RAW - was good but to many Thermo Affect
?RXS Radiate

OR MAYBE I NEED OTHER SUPP THAT I DONT GIT INTO YET HERE YOUR HELP GUYS

so im looking for : + FD 2.0
1.energy
2.mood

and not appetite suppression - i like to drink at morning whey or far burner powder and after one hour to eat breakfast.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look at enduralean if you want something similar to og alpha

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
tnx for comment

Alphamine - ive used to OG it was amazing but the new formula ist work for me.
BLOODSHR3D WAR RAW - was good but to many Thermo Affect
?RXS Radiate

OR MAYBE I NEED OTHER SUPP THAT I DONT GIT INTO YET HERE YOUR HELP GUYS

so im looking for : + FD 2.0
1.energy
2.mood

and not appetite suppression - i like to drink at morning whey or far burner powder and after one hour to eat breakfast.
If you can find the OG Alphamine, that's what I would recommend. If your goal is mood and energy I would also check out Oxymax XT from Performax Labs. It contains Eria Jarensis and caffeine for energy and improved focus/mood. It also contains forskolin, which would work very well to stack with FD2

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new FitMax sounds exactly like what you are looking for. It will provide the every and put you in a good mood. The problem is, it's just releasing now, so it's not available to purchase yet.

Radiate is another solid option, however you mentioned you didn't want appetite suppression. Radiate is heavy on the stims and kills my appetite. Sour Peach Rings tastes great though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would try something like this:

FD2.0
Forsk95
letrone

combined with your fatburner of choice, this should create the blow torch effect and help you hold all your mass while doing so..

henm

Awards
hi to all
so im after a nice bulking but keep it up going up very lean...
now i got these : how to combined...?
the purpose is to keep the most of the muscle ive added...

1 bottle Blackstone Labs PCT V - for PCT starting tomorrow...
2 bottles PEScience Ergonine - instead of trimp1h that dont make my stomach feel nice...
1 Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Powder - want to try it im OT users for almost 5 years...
2 Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens
2 Olympus Labs Re1gn
2 Sparta Nutrition Kraken

now i want to order FD2.0...next time i comabined it in time ...
i think ill need to choose the right stack with FD2.0 and not fat burner this time..
tnx a lot for answers

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
hi to all
so im after a nice bulking but keep it up going up very lean...
now i got these : how to combined...?
the purpose is to keep the most of the muscle ive added...

1 bottle Blackstone Labs PCT V - for PCT starting tomorrow...
2 bottles PEScience Ergonine - instead of trimp1h that dont make my stomach feel nice...
1 Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Powder - want to try it im OT users for almost 5 years...
2 Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens
2 Olympus Labs Re1gn
2 Sparta Nutrition Kraken

now i want to order FD2.0...next time i comabined it in time ...
i think ill need to choose the right stack with FD2.0 and not fat burner this time..
tnx a lot for answers
Sounds like a serious stack! If your goal is to continue to put on lean muscle, a thermogenic might not be the best choice for you currently. I think running FD2 will help you with lean gains for now, and you can consider adding in a thermo once you transition into a cut.

Also, as an update for cubsfan815 's recommendation - FitMax is now available. It was yesterday with a BOGO promotion. Check it out if you're still interested!

henm

Awards
i want to drink first thing in the morning like coffe but just to get more foucs and energy...
enduralean or FitMax ???
im looking for vascularity component or water dryer and more energy and focus?

less lose fat

maybe another supp not fatburn only enregy and focus as powder?
some1 can advice plz

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a side question, isn't it recommended to not stack follidrone and xgels because one is anti inflammatory and x gels is pro inflammatory? About to pct and have both, and was planning on stacking, but then after some research thought that it might be better served running xgels for 50 workouts and then starting follidrone after?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
i want to drink first thing in the morning like coffe but just to get more foucs and energy...

i WILL ORDER FD2.0 2 pack today
enduralean or FitMax ???
less fat lose more energy focus?
I would go for a nootropic if you're looking for focus. Nootropimax or Focus XT would be a better fit than adding in a thermogenic.

henm

Awards
nootropic - feel good mood
energy- era jen...caffine
vascularity -?

which supp does have this as powder drink first in the morning?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
nootropic - feel good mood
energy- era jen...caffine
vascularity -?

which supp does have this as powder drink first in the morning?
Are you looking for a non-stim pump/vascularity product? Or just something to take in the morning to improve vascularity?

henm

Awards
just something to take in the morning to improve vascularity and more energy and focus

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a side question, isn't it recommended to not stack follidrone and xgels because one is anti inflammatory and x gels is pro inflammatory? About to pct and have both, and was planning on stacking, but then after some research thought that it might be better served running xgels for 50 workouts and then starting follidrone after?
that's a good plan.. if you follow any of the studies on ArA there appears to be a great use as a "reset button" after cycles of growth(not specifically related to steroids BTW). the body naturally plateaus after prolonged athletic cycles. in our case we either stop growing or gaining strength. this is a perfect time to use ArA as it will reinitiate normal injury/repair modes in the body thus allowing you to reset for another phase of growth.. the great thing about that is, it in itself will likely produce some gains in size or lean mass. once you complete the cycle of ArA your system will be primed for FD2.0 ~

:hump:

bb333

Awards
  • Established
In how many do they use follidrone 2 in the pre workout? I take 3 cps pre workout! how do you see it? Is it wasted? better before or after food?

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
jgntyce
This makes me so excited. Looking forward to trying Follidrone 2.0.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
jgntyce,
Dope, thanks brother.

Also, I am looking to purchase a stand-alone Epicatechin powder/capsules.

Any idea where I can find this online?

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
It says the product is not available in my region (Melbourne, Australia).