Best place to get Follidrone 2.0?

A

ArkAngel86

Awards
OOS at some places and also been seeing 2 different kinds of bottles, not sure if ones a knockoff or what?

Thanks in advance

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
OOS at some places and also been seeing 2 different kinds of bottles, not sure if ones a knockoff or what?

Thanks in advance
Nutriverse, strongsupplementshop and blacklionresearch.com all carry the real deal. If you end up ordering direct from blacklionresearch.com you can use code “TODD15” for 15% off your entire order.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutriverse, strongsupplementshop and blacklionresearch.com all carry the real deal. If you end up ordering direct from blacklionresearch.com you can use code “TODD15” for 15% off your entire order.
This right here. FD2 can be found at the aforementioned retailers. Get on it OP, you won’t be disappointed!

A

ArkAngel86

Awards
“Pumped” will just be one of the myriad of benefits that you will get from FD2!
Lol! Yea I been reading the logs, planning an 8-12 week run, stacking Alphamax XT on week 5

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol! Yea I been reading the logs, planning an 8-12 week run, stacking Alphamax XT on week 5
FD2 can be taken indefinitely if you so desire. Logs have shown that the longer FD2 is taken, the better it gets!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They just recently switched to a new design and bottle. I’m sure they’re both legit one just has the old label on it. No differnce

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I'd agree. Probably both legit.. FD2.0 is definitely one of my fav natty supps that we carry at strong supplement shop.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
alphamax and follidrone!??? SON!!! that ought to be an outstanding stack~

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alphamax and follidrone!??? SON!!! that ought to be an outstanding stack~
Truth! I’ve run this stack before actually, it was awesome. They complement each other very well

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting I have used MTEST stacked with follidrone with great results. I will definitely try alphamax stacked with FD2 in the future.

B

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
nutriverse 20% off 2 bottle Folidrone 2.0 = 75$ for two bottles. Add 10% off for signing up email ...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nutriverse 20% off 2 bottle Folidrone 2.0 = 75$ for two bottles. Add 10% off for signing up email ...
So it looks like we all should be getting fd2 and AlphaMax from nutriverse!

K3flex

K3flex

Awards
Actually just bought this stack today. I'll be logging as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sweet!! having 2 logs on the same stack, validates the findings more.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s Follidrone 2 for? What is it?
FD2 Is a natural anabolic that increases muscle, endurance, strength, and burns fat. One of the ingredients is epicatechin, which is a myostatin inhibitor. Black Lion Research was the first company to come out with the ingredient, with astounding success that other companies followed in creating their own epicatechin containing product. Alas, Less myostatin means more muscle.

Also contains ecklonia cava, only used by Black Lion Research, that is a seaweed extract, which helps to burn fat.

Since it’s a natty product, no PCT is needed and it can be taken year round. I have personally been on it for 6 months and the results are fantastic!

There are endless amount of Logs to show how effective the product is.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s gonna be a nice stack. Are you logging this?

Keep in mind that AlphaMax is currently on sale at nutriverse. 30% off of one bottle or buy 2 get one free.

https://www.nutriverse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/
I picked up a few Performaxlabs supplements over the Black Fri weekend cause I've had some good
past experience in the past with this brand so I will definitely be reviewing each of them in the future.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice guys! If/when you start the log(s) please tag me in it or PM me if I don’t see the tag.

A

ArkAngel86

Awards
Should I continue IF while on FD2.0? Been doing 16/8 for just over a year now and love it but seen a lot of talk about hypo on this

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Should I continue IF while on FD2.0? Been doing 16/8 for just over a year now and love it but seen a lot of talk about hypo on this
I’ve done it. If you try it fasted and feel hypo then I’d just move the first cap to just before first meal of day then the other two can be preworkout. You can definitely tinker with dosing a bit to make it work with IF.