Best Protein currently

Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Alan1 View Post
    Knowledge that somehow has continued to escape you when pressed for any references, proof, facts, etc. to back up your assertions and claims within this thread. How convenient.
    I'm not going to spoon feed the Lazies. YOU want the all proof. RESEARCH it. I don't have to back up anything. I've lived it. If you don't think I'm right, give it up and KNOW you're right.

    Stop asking for proof.

    I can post an opinion. WITHOUT being BILL fukkin Nye


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    It can. This is great about the new age we live in. You think the best physiques... (in a healthy, vtaper, proportionate, symmetrical shape) like Arnold, ferrigno, frank Zane...

    Replaced their protein sources with powder???

    They took vitamins and ate, trained, and rested.

    Before, the flak. I train to get stronger, healthier, look better. Also, longevity.

    See if you can those massive bench presses, DL, OHP, etc that destroy your spine, as you age. 30s 40s 50s.

    My main sources of info are a lot of older dudes, ones who have seen it all. One is an ex con/ hells angels/ juicer. 47. He says he is in constant pain from lifting heavy his whole life.

    Another is a lineman, family man, juicer.
    He has dislocated vertebrae from back to neck. Spinal taps... Painful.

    I get some info from the net. WebMD etc.

    99% is from real life where the research was not needed because of these men.
    Also from my experience.

    Broscience is what I see here
    Cool. So your sources and points of reference are people that were around when protein powders were not. That isn't proof of anything.

    Surprised your not referring to strong muscular ancient Greeks, Romans and Egyptians. In fact there were probably some really strong cave men too and they also chose real food over stuff that didn't exist. There's some more proof for you.
    •   
       


  3. "Broscience is what I see here"

    I thought broscience was to have your egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast followed by multiple meals of chicken and rice.

    We are suggesting otherwise. As long as you are getting the calories and macros you need they can come from anywhere. Open your mind. The world has moved on since Arnold and Zane (who have both promoted their protein powders online BTW)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Only the ones who stick out, test your knowledge, say "I disagree" have the most haters.
    I don’t think anyone hates you. But, just disagrees with your so called “Knowledge”.. which is ancient and as close as it gets to Greek mythology.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    It can. This is great about the new age we live in. You think the best physiques... (in a healthy, vtaper, proportionate, symmetrical shape) like Arnold, ferrigno, frank Zane...

    Replaced their protein sources with powder???

    They took vitamins and ate, trained, and rested.

    Before, the flak. I train to get stronger, healthier, look better. Also, longevity.

    See if you can those massive bench presses, DL, OHP, etc that destroy your spine, as you age. 30s 40s 50s.

    My main sources of info are a lot of older dudes, ones who have seen it all. One is an ex con/ hells angels/ juicer. 47. He says he is in constant pain from lifting heavy his whole life.

    Another is a lineman, family man, juicer.
    He has dislocated vertebrae from back to neck. Spinal taps... Painful.

    I get some info from the net. WebMD etc.

    99% is from real life where the research was not needed because of these men.
    Also from my experience.

    Broscience is what I see here
    You literally just described “broscience” as for how get your info and form your opinions; anecdotes from a few people, not science/research/studies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I have not been corrected.
    You are a legend in your own mind my friend. Feel free to believe what you want, but science disagree with you, and, frankly, doesn’t give two sh**s about what “broscience” you believe.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I'm not going to spoon feed the Lazies. YOU want the all proof. RESEARCH it. I don't have to back up anything. I've lived it. If you don't think I'm right, give it up and KNOW you're right.

    Stop asking for proof.

    I can post an opinion. WITHOUT being BILL fukkin Nye
    Sure, you can post an opinion, but if it’s wrong and you can’t/won’t support it with any research or evidence, then don’t be upset when it’s viewed as nothing more than unsupported ramblings.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  7. The best protein (currently) is the natural kind; steaks, chicken breasts, fish etc. Nothing has improved upon nature yet, unfortunately.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Speaking of protein...

    Rule 1 Whey Protein is $17.59 for a 2lb Tub. Damn good deal.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Speaking of protein...

    Rule 1 Whey Protein is $17.59 for a 2lb Tub. Damn good deal.
    Deals

  10. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    You know....I've tried all Animal Whey flavors and is it just me that they all are meh, EXCEPT the Mocha which is honestly my favorite. Red Velvet was allright

    FinaFlex Clear Protein - Frosted Churro (dare you to find a better flavor)
    Purus Labs Myofeed with PB2 - Both flavors hung
    I've had that frosted churro before, it's pretty good. Purus also upped the flavors on their new proteins, the old ones were so bad

  11. Remind me to never ask a protein related question ever again

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    Remind me to never ask a protein related question ever again
    ahaha

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Speaking of protein...

    Rule 1 Whey Protein is $17.59 for a 2lb Tub. Damn good deal.
    And for those who want natural protein, tom thumb is selling chicken breasts for 1.59/lb

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    And for those who want natural protein, tom thumb is selling chicken breasts for 1.59/lb
    Awwww yeah!!! Au naturale baby!!

    In all seriousness, I'm a fan of PES Select protein. I think it's one of the better quality / get what you pay for proteins out there. No funny business inside.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Speaking of protein...

    Rule 1 Whey Protein is $17.59 for a 2lb Tub. Damn good deal.
    Where do we get this deal.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Tank88 View Post
    And for those who want natural protein, tom thumb is selling chicken breasts for 1.59/lb
    How natural are those chicken ?
    Raised without antibiotics?
    Free range?
    What type of feed?
    Fertilizer used?
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Where do we get this deal.
    Probably Nutraplanet, I think he's a rep for them. They also have ON whey at $16 for 3lbs
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Probably Nutraplanet, I think he's a rep for them. They also have ON whey at $16 for 3lbs
    I was never a rep for Nutraplanet. I don't know where you got that information, but if that is your assumption its incorrect.

    In my own spare time helped the AM forums by emailing their customer service email on their webpage, and would forward that response to the AM Members. I was just trying to help the forums out of my own courtesy and in my spare time.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I was never a rep for Nutraplanet. I don't know where you got that information, but if that is your assumption its incorrect.

    I simply in my own spare time helped the AM forums by emailing their customer service email on their webpage, and would forward that response to the AM Members. I was just trying to help the forums out of my own courtesy and in my spare time.
    Cool man For some reason I thought you were, not sure why.

    TBH I've never heard of Rule 1 till today. Must be a newish brand. Label reminds me of 1st Phorm. I can't seem to find the 2lb special either.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Cool man For some reason I thought you were, not sure why.

    TBH I've never heard of Rule 1 till today. Must be a newish brand. Label reminds me of 1st Phorm. I can't seem to find the 2lb special either.
    I never had NP Rep in my signature, and they are not a sponsored company on the forums (Anymore).

    Rule 1 has been on the market for almost 7 years now. Not new. Just don't get enough recognition for a quality protein powder that tastes legit and is very cost effective.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    It can. This is great about the new age we live in. You think the best physiques... (in a healthy, vtaper, proportionate, symmetrical shape) like Arnold, ferrigno, frank Zane...

    Replaced their protein sources with powder???

    They took vitamins and ate, trained, and rested.

    Before, the flak. I train to get stronger, healthier, look better. Also, longevity.

    See if you can those massive bench presses, DL, OHP, etc that destroy your spine, as you age. 30s 40s 50s.

    My main sources of info are a lot of older dudes, ones who have seen it all. One is an ex con/ hells angels/ juicer. 47. He says he is in constant pain from lifting heavy his whole life.

    Another is a lineman, family man, juicer.
    He has dislocated vertebrae from back to neck. Spinal taps... Painful.

    I get some info from the net. WebMD etc.

    99% is from real life where the research was not needed because of these men.
    Also from my experience.

    Broscience is what I see here
    Lmao, Arnold, Ferrigno and Zane? First off, you say they took their vitamins...ummm...were those vitamins natural or around 200 years ago in a pill? Oh, and, by "vitamins" you do realize that Arnold used to take dbol by the handful, right?

    And you just admitted, at least, that you have NEVER researched anything and get your info from a bunch if guys who didn't even know enough to avoid injuring themselves.

    Do you have ANY evidence for anything you believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    The point of those comments were to show you my experience. Which a lot is learned from trial and error.

    Ask your fukkin dad, grandpa.

    You learn a lot by messing up. Which gave me a wealth of knowledge.

    Do I know it all? No. Neither does anyone, on this entire planet.
    Did you just invoke my "Dad and grandpa"? I bet most people on this board have great dad's and grandpas who have little scientific background and don't know much about training.

    Regardless, it reminds me of being in the 3rd grade. I bet my dad knows more about lifting then your dad! No way, my dad would kick your dad's butt in a fight!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I have not been corrected.
    You are 100% right. There is no correcting you brother. It would take a miracle.

    Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Wow this just continues to blow my mind.
    Isn't it amazing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Only the ones who stick out, test your knowledge, say "I disagree" have the most haters.
    What "test" of knowledge have you created for anyone in here? I will certainly say that you stand out. But you aren't testing anybody's "knowledge". Patience maybe, but not knowledge.

    Nobody hates you brother. You can disagree all you like on here. I go against the grain all the time and disagree about lots of stuff with lots of people on here and it is what makes this board awesome. But if you have a belief, you should have a legit reason for that belief and if you state something as if it has some truth to it, and it disagrees, you should be prepared to provide the evidence.

    In other words, if what you say is so outside of the norm and in such disagreement with the norm - why exactly do you believe It? It is fine that you believe it, but you should have a good reason, if only for your own benefit. And if you have some knowledge, it should be easy to share. It isn't spoon feeding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I'm not going to spoon feed the Lazies. YOU want the all proof. RESEARCH it. I don't have to back up anything. I've lived it. If you don't think I'm right, give it up and KNOW you're right.

    Stop asking for proof.

    I can post an opinion. WITHOUT being BILL fukkin Nye
    At the very least you realize it is an opinion. I have done countless hours of research, experiment, etc. I also have a basic grasp of chemistry, physics, math and even reading (reading is extremely helpful on the internet). Reason and logic also don't completely escape me.

    My research says you are dead wrong for one.

    Second, you do realize that EVERYTHING you eat is full of chemicals. Having a short list of "natural" ingredients doesn't mean anything. If I were to create a list of the chemicals in chicken and put it on an ingredient label instead of calling it chicken it would likely scare the crap out of people like you. It is basic chemistry and we are all made up of chemicals (like everything in the universe).

    Also, you do realize that most supplements use whey protein or egg protein or casein or beef, etc- all of which are natural. Our body breaks things down into the chemicals and processes them. It does not care if those chemicals come from a supplement or an animal or a plant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    Cool. So your sources and points of reference are people that were around when protein powders were not. That isn't proof of anything.

    Surprised your not referring to strong muscular ancient Greeks, Romans and Egyptians. In fact there were probably some really strong cave men too and they also chose real food over stuff that didn't exist. There's some more proof for you.
    Lol. They also didn't have toilets either. Maybe taking a dump in the woods is healthier than using a toilet because it is "natural".

    Ok...i know the Greeks had some toilets.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    You literally just described “broscience” as for how get your info and form your opinions; anecdotes from a few people, not science/research/studies.

    You are a legend in your own mind my friend. Feel free to believe what you want, but science disagree with you, and, frankly, doesn’t give two sh**s about what “broscience” you believe.
    I said the way I learned is the EXACT OPPOSITE of broscience.

    EVERYTHING BEING SPOUTED HERE IS BRO SCIENCE.

    AGAIN I LEARNED THE CORRECT WAY. NOT THE "BROSCIENCE" way.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Sure, you can post an opinion, but if it’s wrong and you can’t/won’t support it with any research or evidence, then don’t be upset when it’s viewed as nothing more than unsupported ramblings.
    That's ok. I'm entitled to my opinion. That's why I fought in OIF for it
  24. Best Protein currently


    Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    I said the way I learned is the EXACT OPPOSITE of broscience.

    EVERYTHING BEING SPOUTED HERE IS BRO SCIENCE.

    AGAIN I LEARNED THE CORRECT WAY. NOT THE "BROSCIENCE" way.
    “Broscience”

    You are basing your entire argument and beliefs on the anecdotal experiences of a few individuals, or bros, and disregarding science and evidence. That, my friend, is the epitome of broscience.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    That's ok. I'm entitled to my opinion. That's why I fought in OIF for it
    You are entitled to your opinion, but it’s still wrong. I can say 2+2=potato salad, that doesn’t mean it’s true. Or I can say you have a strong grasp of science, but that doesn’t mean it’s true either.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best protein
    By thebigt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 01:12 PM
  2. best show currently on tv
    By OmarJackson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 06:22 PM
  3. best protein before bed?
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 10:33 PM
  4. Best Protein to use while on PHs?
    By EPe9686518 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 02:02 PM
  5. best protein powder brand and type?
    By Jfcripped21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Log in
Log in