Some good tasting EAA supps?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
For strictly EAA's, my go to has always been Purple Wraath from controlled labs. The lemonade flavor is on point. If you're looking for EAA's with some added ergogenic ingredients I would check out Intramax. Both products taste great, Intramax offers some additional goodies

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have also heard good things about EAA Max by Primeval

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
EAA Max is great! I've only tried the orange sherbert (excellent) but I recently ordered up some strawberry mango that I have yet to try

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think BCAA's are one rare area where you get what you pay for. I've had delicious flavors from IForce and Hi Tech Off The Chain. Muscletechs current one also tastes pretty good, may be available cheap. I've tried some bargain ones from unknown brands and found them to be absolutely terrible.

The latest Endure is en route to my house, also!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
When looking at EAAs I personally only consider products that have all 9 EAA's, several EAA products on the market do not. Nutrabio Intrablast is a great option and orange mango is awesome. Granite Adamantium Aminos are also a good option, green apple is better than strawberry lemonade.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purple Wrath and IntraMax are my top two favorites. I haven’t used PW in a long time. The flavor that intramax comes in is really really good. The new updated version has little to no foam and tastes even better than the first batch. Almost like an orange cream taste. Everyone who has tried it seem to love the flavor.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Granite Adamantium Aminos are also a good option, green apple is better than strawberry lemonade.
Very good formula and product. Also a fan of wraath like others have said. Price per serving it’s a really good formula.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think BCAA's are one rare area where you get what you pay for. I've had delicious flavors from IForce and Hi Tech Off The Chain. Muscletechs current one also tastes pretty good, may be available cheap. I've tried some bargain ones from unknown brands and found them to be absolutely terrible.

I got some Hi tech off the chain, green apple flavor. Only used it once or so. I'm not taking in any stimulates right now, not even low dose, as Ive not taken any stimulates, for the most part, in a few months. Yes it has some powerful amino acids and uses at least one form of ajinomoto, listed as l glutamine. Do you know if all the aminos ajinomoto or just the l glutamine in it?

Another great company that uses ajinomoto ajipure amino acids is Millenium Sport's product R.P.G-Bcaa which contains some eaa's. From all my research Ajinomoto ajipure is the purest kind of amino acids. Many companies amino acids are made from human hair. That said I still use them now and again, purple wrath is good, bc I think they're ok as far as I know; although, I do prefer taking in ajinomoto ajipure because of top notch purity.

Zariph

Awards
thx for all the recommendations! Atm im looking at:
Eaa max(not sure which flavor)
Purple wraath
MPA pharmgrade - I heard the flavor of this is pretty bland?
Adamantium Aminos

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thx for all the recommendations! Atm im looking at:
Eaa max(not sure which flavor)
Purple wraath
Eaa max - orange sherbet even though the new pineapple mango is fire

Purple wreath cotton candy or grape are both fantastic

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purple Wraath for sure. All of the flavors are great.

IntraMax is also a product you can look into. It contains WPH, so it contains both EAA and BCAA. It is more than just an intra product as well, it is a complete ergogenic aid that will help with performance and endurance.

Kiri

Awards
ALR Huma Pro Rocket Pop, Pineapple, Green Apple candy... hi tech flavors and the price is not bad at all

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I use Humapro by ALRI. Southern Sweet tea, strawberry kiwi, mandarin orange, rocket pop, pineapple, green apple candy are all very good

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

He wants eaa, not bcaa

vic21234

Awards
I'm a huge fan of EAA Max, favorite flavor is the cherry lemonade. I also like the fact that they have a light stim version too (EAA Max Energy), it carries the same EAA profile but adds about 200mg caffeine.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the lemonade flavor of Intramax?
The raspberry lemonade? I really like it, even if I am biased. I find it pretty refreshing and easy to drink, no bad/chemically/etc taste or anything.

Zariph

Awards
Im able to get Alpha amino fruit punch for a nice deal, any1 used this?