First Sarm Cycle

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Hi guys I'm looking to spend about 80 GBP on my first Sarm Cycle that's including a OCT And PCT if possible at that price point seeing as it's my first cycle I'd like it to be the least suppressive Sarm possible but I know it's hard to tell as everyone reacts differently any suggestions would be great Kind regards Sam

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi guys I'm looking to spend about 80 GBP on my first Sarm Cycle that's including a OCT And PCT if possible at that price point seeing as it's my first cycle I'd like it to be the least suppressive Sarm possible but I know it's hard to tell as everyone reacts differently any suggestions would be great Kind regards Sam
OTC pct and sarms don't mix

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
OTC pct and sarms don't mix
Hi mate can you clarify what you mean? As It sounds like you are saying I shouldn't have a PCT Or OCT with a Sarm but I thought I needed one no?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
OTC means over the counter.
PCT means post cycle therapy.
I think we're confusing each other.

When I saw OTC PCT, I thought you were referring to a Natty test booster to use as your PCT.

That alone should not be your PCT. You should have some clomid or nolva.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Sorry I meant OCT on cycle therapy and PCT post cycle therapy now we have that sorted could you recommend a Sarm that isn't to suppressive I've heard ostarine isn't as suppressive as LGD? And what would be needed for a full cycle? Bearing in mind I'm only looking to spend about £80

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry I meant OCT on cycle therapy and PCT post cycle therapy now we have that sorted could you recommend a Sarm that isn't to suppressive I've heard ostarine isn't as suppressive as LGD? And what would be needed for a full cycle? Bearing in mind I'm only looking to spend about £80
Here's the issue, osta isn't supposed to be too suppressive but everyone is different, some ppl get shutdown hard on it, so there's really no way to be certain. Also, there's definitely some osta fans but many ppl myself included find it pretty crappy, good for muscle sparing on a cut but that's about it. Worry about what sarm fits your goal, not about supression. That's what clomid is for. To bounce back. On a sarm cycle I wouldn't be super worried about on cycle support too much but there's a lot of good all in 1 supplements. What's your goal

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Well at the moment I'm bulking until March so just really to gain some lean muscle mass quicker then usual whilst keeping off the body fat the problem is with my 10 hour work shifts I can't have like 5 meals a day of cleaner foods so I have to do a dirtier bulk which means quicker fat gaining sadly :(

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would rather run a andro cycle than a sarm cycle, i have use lgd and osta a few times and was not impressed at all
Actually just run real gear its cheaper and better

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
I would rather run a andro cycle than a sarm cycle, i have use lgd and osta a few times and was not impressed at all
Actually just run real gear its cheaper and better
What andro products would you recommend? Thanks Sam

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you need to do more reading into them first before looking at buying anything, not being a d1ck

But the fact you are asking which ones the least suppressive on a forum, anyone could just lie to you and you could seriously damage yourself

Bottom line

Read read read first

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
I think you need to do more reading into them first before looking at buying anything, not being a d1ck

But the fact you are asking which ones the least suppressive on a forum, anyone could just lie to you and you could seriously damage yourself

Bottom line

Read read read first
Your right mate I've taken some natural products in the past from Olympus Labs and I think I'll stick to them as I believe that's the best option for me I don't want to end up ruining my body by jumping the gun too quickly :) can anyone recommend a great fat burner for me to use when I mini cut during my bulking phase? Thanks Sam

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ostarine and coffee about 1 hour before workout and you want to kill somebody lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Sam,

Honestly bro your not going to get any quality product worth running, plus supports, plus a serm for pct for £80.

I’ve just run an andro cycle (1/4/epiandro plus mk677) and it set me back £600 (granted I have enough serm to last a couple of years but the shipping from where us in the uk need to get it from makes it uneconomical to only buy enough for one run).

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess your late teens/early 20’s? If so I reckon you’d get better gains buying quality food and smashing it in the gym mate.

Please don’t run something suppressive with a serm in place first.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Hey Sam,

Honestly bro your not going to get any quality product worth running, plus supports, plus a serm for pct for £80.

I’ve just run an andro cycle (1/4/epiandro plus mk677) and it set me back £600 (granted I have enough serm to last a couple of years but the shipping from where us in the uk need to get it from makes it uneconomical to only buy enough for one run).

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess your late teens/early 20’s? If so I reckon you’d get better gains buying quality food and smashing it in the gym mate.

Please don’t run something suppressive with a serm in place first.
Thanks mate yes I'm 24 so Im just going to carry on with what I'm doing maybe buy epilogue from Olympus Labs and just hit the gym harder then I ever have done I'm bulking until March was wondering if you knew of any good fat burners mate that I can use for my cut next year I've heard radiate is good but would like to hear more opinions Thanks for the Kind Advice Sam

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks mate yes I'm 24 so Im just going to carry on with what I'm doing maybe buy epilogue from Olympus Labs and just hit the gym harder then I ever have done I'm bulking until March was wondering if you knew of any good fat burners mate that I can use for my cut next year I've heard radiate is good but would like to hear more opinions Thanks for the Kind Advice Sam
No worries bro, I’m 36 (and only started training when I was 32) so I wasted my best years for natural gains being a fat bastard. Never like to see someone in their prime messing with natural hormones for no reason but you seem like you’ve got your head screwed on right mate.

I’m not a great person to ask about fat burners to be honest, personally i just use green tea extract and caffeine (along with a fasted 7.5km run 6 mornings a week).....

I’ve used red cell from The Protein Works a few years back and had decent results as well.....honestly couldn’t tell you what is best right now though.

Good luck mate

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well at the moment I'm bulking until March so just really to gain some lean muscle mass quicker then usual whilst keeping off the body fat the problem is with my 10 hour work shifts I can't have like 5 meals a day of cleaner foods so I have to do a dirtier bulk which means quicker fat gaining sadly :(
LGD-4033, other than some initial sweats I gained like I was on DMZ... And less water retention. Osta is really best for a muscle preserve or recomp agent (drains water and fat off fast after a harsh PH bulk cycle).

Personally looking forward to next LGD run.

But if you are under 30 and healthy skip...

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
I would advice you to Stay clear from hormonals and sarms anyways.. and just take a natural anabolic like follidrone +lean Xtreme or ur-spray (i swear on this Stuff) to lean you out..

In my opinion the negative hormonal feedback isnt the biggest Problem with gear - with a Good pct you can often bounce back... its more the negative effect on the lipids (including rbc,hematocrit, fibrinogen - clotting factors).
I suggest you to read Studies about that in particular to educate yourself more, if you again consider using the hard stuff.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your right mate I've taken some natural products in the past from Olympus Labs and I think I'll stick to them as I believe that's the best option for me I don't want to end up ruining my body by jumping the gun too quickly :) can anyone recommend a great fat burner for me to use when I mini cut during my bulking phase? Thanks Sam
BLR EXOTHERM

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might look at FOLLIDRONE. at 24 I would stay away from SARMS / Pro's
MAYBE MK-677 (Read up on it and see what you think) it's not suppressive.

FOLLIDRONE is very versatile you can bulk/cut or recomp on it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate is very good. Another solid option for your fat burner is OxyMax XT. Not only is it a strong thermogenic, but it also does a great drop at surpressing appetite and enhances one's mood. During a deep cutting phase, sometimes one's mood can be negatively impacted, but OxyMax XT does a great drop at increasing energy and mood.

Whatever supplement you decide one, I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 9