Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Page 57 of 99 First ... 5556575859 ... Last

1. K1ng Slayer – Royal Rumors

Heard: Following the rumors last month that Olympus Labs is already completely replacing their 2017 natural anabolic, we got our hands on some exclusive product updates. With K1ngs Slayer’s.....Read More
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

2. Very nice, hope we get a nice discount for this guy.
    •   

3. Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Quote Originally Posted by GrowthFiend View Post
    Very nice, hope we get a nice discount for this guy.
    This product can come soon enough. Not sure what we have in store for release but I am sure info will come soon
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    No, unless you put it on your balls...you will get a slight tingle/burning sensation.
    Well worth it though and highly suggested.
    according to the original write up dermacrine is most effective on neck/shouders/traps.....sustain on the other hand is the one that is highly recommended for de ballz!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by whit2417 View Post
    much appreciated @musclemaker Although, I wanted to stay away from the 4-andro because from what i understood it converts to DHT and can attribute to hair loss etc. Is 1-andro useless to run without also running the 4-andro? I guess that is what I am a little confused about..
    4-andro doesnt convert into DHT... it has a low conversion to estrogen which can easily be controlled using some arimistane
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    according to the original write up dermacrine is most effective on neck/shouders/traps.....sustain on the other hand is the one that is highly recommended for de ballz!!!
    It’s worth trying every transdermal on da balls at least once!
    Invictus made them a little too lean for my liking...but they sure did smell good! Everyone loved it!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    It’s worth trying every transdermal on da balls at least once!
    Invictus made them a little too lean for my liking...but they sure did smell good! Everyone loved it!
    How many people do you let smell your balls ?
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

8. Cant wait for this to come on out!! Anyone going to be recording their gainz?!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Djhanz90 View Post
    Cant wait for this to come on out!! Anyone going to be recording their gainz?!
    I am sure OL will have some logs going once released.

10. Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post
    4-andro doesnt convert into DHT... it has a low conversion to estrogen which can easily be controlled using some arimistane
    I have always found this a bit confusing. Test converts to DHT, what is the reason why a product that converts to test will not also convert to DHT?

11. Quote Originally Posted by leroyjenkinss View Post
    I have always found this a bit confusing. Test converts to DHT, what is the reason why a product that converts to test will not also convert to DHT?
    I am in the same boat..

12. Thought I give a quick update on True Shred after 3 weeks since that's when people started to notice results. I love it so far. I'm currently on a keto cut and calorie deficit. Usually on a cut my muscles are a little flat and although I'm more defined I usually look more on the skinny side. On True shred however my muscles look fuller and have a nice aesthetic physique going. Still haven't reached my goal of 7% bf yet but I'm getting closer. At 10 now. Going to continue with True Shred and going to get another bottle for a 8 week run. Thumbs up so far.

13. So I recently received my rather large order from Strong..

As a free gift, I got a new gym bag and I absolutely love it! I was long overdue for a new one. The one I was using, I made myself in my high school home ec class! I won’t even say how long ago that was.

I finally got some some Alpha Lean-7 and I have taken a few doses. So far I am not overly enthusiastic about it but I am extremely picky with my stims/fat burners. My mood is just kind of flat on it in comparison to others. I kind of wish I had pulled the trigger when it still had Panthergy. Nonetheless, it seems like a quality product and I can see why it has a good deal of fans. I just don’t picture myself buying another bottle.

I also got Androvar, which is my first time using an isolated epi-andro product. I took 2 pills a few hours apart and ended up feeling more tired. My beard hair follicles got itchy and my face was a bit flushed. Also, the pores on my face got huge...haha! Wasn’t the best experience...not really sure how that one is going to go! Luckily, I also got 2 bottles of R-Andro Shred which has always been a winner for me. I am just not sure when I am going to work it into my cycle.

Initial impression is androsterone kicks epi-andro’s ass....hard!

14. Quote Originally Posted by LardLungs View Post
    Are you gaining strength with it on your cut or just maintaining strength?

What’s the consensus with bulbine natalensis around here? Safety-wise, is it in the “cardarine category” with lab reports on rodents being possibly overblown but also not showing a safe long-term usage for humans?
    Great question. I can't bench press or dead lift the same amount of weight if I was on a bulk but I do feel stronger if that makes any sense. For me it doesn't matter since I eliminate those 2 on a cut. I tend to do more cable and body weight exercises.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Oriza7 View Post
    Thought I give a quick update on True Shred after 3 weeks since that's when people started to notice results. I love it so far. I'm currently on a keto cut and calorie deficit. Usually on a cut my muscles are a little flat and although I'm more defined I usually look more on the skinny side. On True shred however my muscles look fuller and have a nice aesthetic physique going. Still haven't reached my goal of 7% bf yet but I'm getting closer. At 10 now. Going to continue with True Shred and going to get another bottle for a 8 week run. Thumbs up so far.
    The second 4 weeks your will get even better results !! Pick up a bottle of Muscle Sculptor by Vital Alchemy also if you really want to crank it up!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    The second 4 weeks your will get even better results !! Pick up a bottle of Muscle Sculptor by Vital Alchemy also if you really want to crank it up!!
    I can stack it with True Shred?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Oriza7 View Post
    I can stack it with True Shred?
    Yes muscle and true shred can be stacked. Glad true shred is helping you reach your goals! There has been so much positive feedback on true shred. Keep it up

18. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Yes muscle and true shred can be stacked. Glad true shred is helping you reach your goals! There has been so much positive feedback on true shred. Keep it up
    Right on. Wanted to try it from all the reviews. Will order and stack at the 4 week mark. Can't wait.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Oriza7 View Post
    Right on. Wanted to try it from all the reviews. Will order and stack at the 4 week mark. Can't wait.
    Awesome. Let us know how it treats you

20. Quote Originally Posted by Oriza7 View Post
    I believe you will be very happy with this combo!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

21. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    I am sure OL will have some logs going once released.
    Can't wait to see some logs on this product!
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

22. Quote Originally Posted by leroyjenkinss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whit2417 View Post
    I am in the same boat..
    Testosterone naturally converts into DHT in relatively lower numbers (up to 10% in some men) in comparison to a synthetic exogenous hormone that is raising DHT levels far higher than what your testosterone itself would ever convert into on its own.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Oriza7 View Post
    Thought I give a quick update on True Shred after 3 weeks since that's when people started to notice results. I love it so far. I'm currently on a keto cut and calorie deficit. Usually on a cut my muscles are a little flat and although I'm more defined I usually look more on the skinny side. On True shred however my muscles look fuller and have a nice aesthetic physique going. Still haven't reached my goal of 7% bf yet but I'm getting closer. At 10 now. Going to continue with True Shred and going to get another bottle for a 8 week run. Thumbs up so far.
    Great to hear this! True Shred has been really performing well for guys.

24. But as far as 4-andro and 1-andro compounds themselves go, they are said to not have any DHT conversion (what your testosterone does after the compounds themselves have converted and become active is a different story)

epi-andro and r-andro are the ones that convert into DHT directly

25. Thyroid Support - The Missing Link to Muscle Gains and Fat Loss

Summer is around the corner, and that means spending hours in the gym, doing more cardio than you ever cared to, and passing on the pizza in favor of vegetables – or does it?....Read More
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Strong Supplements to AM!
    By Admin in forum Strong Supplement Shop
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-24-2014, 11:08 PM
  2. Welcome Strong Supplements to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:46 PM
  3. Walking around in the locker room barefoot?
    By FitnessXtrm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:55 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 01:58 PM