Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Page 3 of 58 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Funny that you say that, looks like the votes just came in for the 2018 Top 10 Pre-Workouts List.

Meso took a hit, no surprise there.

Check It Out Here. Top 10 Pre-Workout Supplements For 2018
    Yeah wild thing has been in my rotation for a while now. Not surprised itís top ranked. Clean powerful energy and solid pumps. Pretty solid list of all the preís for sure.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Funny that you say that, looks like the votes just came in for the 2018 Top 10 Pre-Workouts List.

Meso took a hit, no surprise there.

Check It Out Here. Top 10 Pre-Workout Supplements For 2018
    Definitely a solid list. If you haven't tried any pre on the top ten I recommend making it a goal in 2018 to at least pick up a tub and try it so you can compare.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

3. Has anyone tried this new meso? I know everyone loved the old one but dmaa was just a bit too much for me.

I am actually a bit more intrigued by it now, I'm sure most look at it the opposite way though lol.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    Has anyone tried this new meso? I know everyone loved the old one but dmaa was just a bit too much for me.

I am actually a bit more intrigued by it now, I'm sure most look at it the opposite way though lol.
    I havenít tried it yet personally but Iíll see if I can dig up some reviews for you. I think Iíve seen a couple floating around here.

5. Here are some reviews in this thread

Mesomorph
    Mesomorph

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Looks like the launch for the new anabolic is probably going to be with strong supps. More info will begin to leak soon
    This is going to be great.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JAS51 View Post
    This is going to be great.
    Yah we are planning a major launch. Going to work with Strong supplements on this so we can ensure ultra fast shipping, product availability etc.
    Strong supplements is just about 45min away from our warehouse so making sure they dont run out of stock is easy.
    Keep an eye out.....we are in the final phase before production of this product and not only are we not seeing any negative sides but we are seeing some positive effects we didnt expect on top of the expected ones. This stuff is going to be KILLER. We have already seen major muscle mass gains. one tester was only using 1 of the three extracts in the product and gained 7lbs while losing fat. Each one of the extracts by itself was really good.

This has always been my philosophy....We test every ingredient solo because if it doesnt do anything by itself how does adding it to a mix suddenly make it viable? Unless it has some activation by the other ingredients (unlikely). We are using very high doses of strong extracts and I can tell you that each extract alone is a powerhouse...combined this is going to be the single most powerful natural anabolic available.

Im DYING to tell you guys more.....stay tuned as soon ingredient info will begin to leak out from us and from strong.
    Once you see the research/Data on these ingredients youll understand why Im so excited.
    You think Epicatechin is good....ecklonia cava is good?
    You havnt seen anything yet. The next 3 products that are launching are going to destroy everything in their paths.

1. anabolic
    2. anabolic
    3. the long awaited BLR pre workout product.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah we are planning a major launch. Going to work with Strong supplements on this so we can ensure ultra fast shipping, product availability etc.
    Strong supplements is just about 45min away from our warehouse so making sure they dont run out of stock is easy.
    Keep an eye out.....we are in the final phase before production of this product and not only are we not seeing any negative sides but we are seeing some positive effects we didnt expect on top of the expected ones. This stuff is going to be KILLER. We have already seen major muscle mass gains. one tester was only using 1 of the three extracts in the product and gained 7lbs while losing fat. Each one of the extracts by itself was really good.

This has always been my philosophy....We test every ingredient solo because if it doesnt do anything by itself how does adding it to a mix suddenly make it viable? Unless it has some activation by the other ingredients (unlikely). We are using very high doses of strong extracts and I can tell you that each extract alone is a powerhouse...combined this is going to be the single most powerful natural anabolic available.

Im DYING to tell you guys more.....stay tuned as soon ingredient info will begin to leak out from us and from strong.
    Once you see the research/Data on these ingredients youll understand why Im so excited.
    You havnt seen anything yet. The next 3 products that are launching are going to destroy everything in their paths.

1. anabolic
    2. anabolic
    You heard it hear first. Stay tuned for more updates. BLR is gonna take over the supplement game

9. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    You heard it hear first. Stay tuned for more updates. BLR is gonna take over the supplement game

10. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Thatís right brother! BLR is set to do big things in 2018!
    Black Lion Research Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    That’s right brother! BLR is set to do big things in 2018!
    Should change the name to BLR = BIG LEAGUE RESEARCH! LOL
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

1. anabolic
    2. anabolic
    : )

13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

1. anabolic
    2. anabolic
    Show me the supps! :-P

14. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Show me the supps! :-P
    Patience will be awarded with some seriously awesome products. 2018 gonna be BIG
    Black Lion Research Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Patience will be awarded with some seriously awesome products. 2018 gonna be BIG
    Cool... I just wanted something more creative to say then the usual “subbed for info” hehe .

16. In for updates on the upcoming BLR new releases!

17. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    That’s right brother! BLR is set to do big things in 2018!
    Awesome. Can't wait to see what BLR brings for 2018...
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

18. In for info when it's released.

19. Any guesses on what the BLR ingredients are?

20. Don't think many people could guess as these are unique to the supplement world

21. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Don't think many people could guess as these are unique to the supplement world
    Just figured that there are some guys in here that are really deep into the science of it all that might have some hunches. Always fun to speculate.

22. here for the drop

23. Quote Originally Posted by BlackTiger22 View Post
    here for the drop
    Welcome to the club Good to have you along bro.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    Any guesses on what the BLR ingredients are?
    Id gamble nobody would get it right.
    So far I havnt even told 1 of the testers. Basically nobody but me knows.
    Now, the actual plants....All of them have been used in certain places as medicines or tonics etc. Its not like we created the plant.
    But just like cocoa and green tea (common sources of epicatechin) are common these plants are around but....much less common.

Ill give you an exemple. Letrone. = Atractylodes macrocephala. Its been widely studied and has been used for hundreds if not thousands of years in eastern medicine for stomach ailments and its really good for stomach stuff.
    But nobody had seen that it increases anabolic hormones and nobody had noticed it has pharmaceutical strength AIs in it. So nobody had used it as a bodybuilding supp. And we are generally sneaky about what we say when we release. Others have started to use it but they dont have what we do
    Its one thing to say they use atractylodes extract. This generally indicates 10:1 or less with no standardization. Great if you have a stomach ache but its not going to inhibit estrogen much or be anabolic. Now...Up it to 200:1 , and, or have the right standardization and you have something special. 20x stronger with lots of the target AIs present
    This costs ALOT more but its vastly more effective.

At any rate expect some surprises.
    Expect these extracts and the actives within to become very popular because they are extremely solid.

Also now I have confirmed with 100% of final phase testers that the androgenic effects are in full swing.
    This validates that we are where we need to be. If it was suppressive we would see the opposite effects.
    These reports have been better than I hear from most people using test boosters. You guys are in for something really special.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

25. Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    Just figured that there are some guys in here that are really deep into the science of it all that might have some hunches. Always fun to speculate.
    Anyone who guesses even 2 of the 3 plants Ill give them a free bottle.
    of course they wont know until we launch but....Ill keep my word.
    I suggest guessing 3 plants.

But I will tell you....if the guys deep into the science knew about these they would likely be in wide circulation.
    Its unlikely.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Strong Supplements to AM!
    By Admin in forum Strong Supplement Shop
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-24-2014, 11:08 PM
  2. Welcome Strong Supplements to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:46 PM
  3. Walking around in the locker room barefoot?
    By FitnessXtrm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:55 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 01:58 PM