Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Page 125 of 125 First ... 123124125

  1. We've gotten a number of emails on this already so it seems necessary to explain it here.

    Time bomb sales discounts are maxed out at 1 product.

    So if you have 2 Alpha Lean-7's in your cart and you using a code that gives you 50%, it will only apply to 1 of the 2.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!


  2. Heads up guys!

    Anyone who missed the Alpha Lean-7 and The Muscle Sculptor Time Bombs there's still good news.

    10% off ALL Fat Burners - Code: BURNFAT10
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!
    •   
       


  3. Site was working slow, didn't think I was going to but I scored a 30off muscle sculptor.
  4. Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk


    Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    Site was working slow, didn't think I was going to but I scored a 30off muscle sculptor.
    30% discount is still really good Enjoy!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    Site was working slow, didn't think I was going to but I scored a 30off muscle sculptor.
    Nice score brotha.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!
    •   
       


  6. Any other forum members get in on this? There’s still Thursday as well
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  7. I got busy at work and missed it!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  8. So I woke up here at 3 am in Japan to used the alpha lean code. It even showed me how much was being taken off of it. Now my order doesn’t show the reduced price and i got an email saying items in my cart are being held?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    So I woke up here at 3 am in Japan to used the alpha lean code. It even showed me how much was being taken off of it. Now my order doesn’t show the reduced price and i got an email saying items in my cart are being held?
    Yikes 3am!? Did you submit your order and get confirmation? The best way to get this resolved is to go utilize the live chat on the site as they have instant access. I wish I could give you more insight bro. Are you in the military?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Yikes 3am!? Did you submit your order and get confirmation? The best way to get this resolved is to go utilize the live chat on the site as they have instant access. I wish I could give you more insight bro. Are you in the military?
    Yes, I set an alarm to get it lol. I got a confirmation, idk why it removed it. I’ll check out the live chat.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Yes, I set an alarm to get it lol. I got a confirmation, idk why it removed it. I’ll check out the live chat.
    That sucks I got up at 5am to set up devices so I could secure a deal, got to the PayPal checkout confirming order then clicked pay and I got some errors which then took me back to the cart and by then the code had been used.... This happened for 50%, 40% and 30% 6 attempts at getting them through and then it finally told me I had missed out, even though I had activated each of the codes with my cart

    I don't think their website can handle the volume during these deals haha. Fml
  12. Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk


    Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    That sucks I got up at 5am to set up devices so I could secure a deal, got to the PayPal checkout confirming order then clicked pay and I got some errors which then took me back to the cart and by then the code had been used.... This happened for 50%, 40% and 30% 6 attempts at getting them through and then it finally told me I had missed out, even though I had activated each of the codes with my cart

    I don't think their website can handle the volume during these deals haha. Fml
    Bummer bro. There is a ton of outside forum traffic that definitely slows things down. Everyone trying to save some money. There are still 3 more days of sales so don’t lose hope! Also the video addition which can help secure a discount as well.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    That sucks I got up at 5am to set up devices so I could secure a deal, got to the PayPal checkout confirming order then clicked pay and I got some errors which then took me back to the cart and by then the code had been used.... This happened for 50%, 40% and 30% 6 attempts at getting them through and then it finally told me I had missed out, even though I had activated each of the codes with my cart

    I don't think their website can handle the volume during these deals haha. Fml
    The volume is nuts. Last time one of the guys here mentioned about how it happens with sneaker releases and I researched it and it's no joke.

    Sites like Nike and Addidas basically crash when they launch a new limited release sneaker. It's like trying to fit a stampede of people through a single doorway, only a few are going to get in first.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    The volume is nuts. Last time one of the guys here mentioned about how it happens with sneaker releases and I researched it and it's no joke.

    Sites like Nike and Addidas basically crash when they launch a new limited release sneaker. It's like trying to fit a stampede of people through a single doorway, only a few are going to get in first.
    People actually purchase “bots” as well to beat all the “normal” people traffic. The bots are designed to get all the shoes and sizes purchased before manual people can work their way through the pages. People pay an insane amount of money. Buy all the shoes up and the resell them at 2x-4x retail. It’s insane 🤦🏼*♂️

    As for the good news! More chances tomorrow for the time bombs!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  15. Bombs dropping today!

    10-11am pst - Androvar

    11-12pm pst - R-Andro Shred

    2-3 pm pst - Anabolic Trinity
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Bombs dropping today!

    10-11am pst - Androvar

    11-12pm pst - R-Andro Shred

    2-3 pm pst - Anabolic Trinity
    Great line up today!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  17. Can you stack androvar and r-andro shred?
  18. Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk


    You could I suppose but they’re very similar mechanism of action. Personally I would use them each at 1/2 doses when stacked or just run them separate. You could work your way up too full doses and see how you feel. I do like 600mg-1000mg of epi andro when stacked with 1-andro.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  19. Time Bombs Dropping Tomorrow!

    10am-11am - Major Gains

    11am-12pm - Ultra Test

    2pm-3pm - Sergeant Steel
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Time Bombs Dropping Tomorrow!

    10am-11am - Major Gains

    11am-12pm - Ultra Test

    2pm-3pm - Sergeant Steel
    Set your alarms. Be ready to get some great deals!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JRush View Post
    Can you stack androvar and r-andro shred?
    I did it this past summer. I discovered I really like the combo of androsterone (and 7-Keto) and epiandrosterone. Much better for me than either run solo. Also, bear in mind that most people take at least 500mg of epi-andro per day. Combined with androsterone, you can likely get away with staying in the 300-500mg of epi-andro per day. You would need at least 2 bottles of Anavar for a good run anyway. I would strongly recommend starting off with 1 bottle of each and go from there.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I did it this past summer. I discovered I really like the combo of androsterone (and 7-Keto) and epiandrosterone. Much better for me than either run solo. Also, bear in mind that most people take at least 500mg of epi-andro per day. Combined with androsterone, you can likely get away with staying in the 300-500mg of epi-andro per day. You would need at least 2 bottles of Anavar for a good run anyway. I would strongly recommend starting off with 1 bottle of each and go from there.
    Good to have some first hand experience with the two. Appreciate the feedback.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  23. Time bombs today 🤞🏼
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I did it this past summer. I discovered I really like the combo of androsterone (and 7-Keto) and epiandrosterone. Much better for me than either run solo. Also, bear in mind that most people take at least 500mg of epi-andro per day. Combined with androsterone, you can likely get away with staying in the 300-500mg of epi-andro per day. You would need at least 2 bottles of Anavar for a good run anyway. I would strongly recommend starting off with 1 bottle of each and go from there.
    How much do you weigh?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome Strong Supplements to AM!
    By Admin in forum Strong Supplement Shop
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-25-2014, 12:08 AM
  2. Welcome Strong Supplements to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:46 PM
  3. Walking around in the locker room barefoot?
    By FitnessXtrm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:55 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Log in
Log in