Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Page 105 of 116 First ... 103104105106107 ... Last
  1. Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Name:  IMG_9924.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  211.5 KB
    New Mr. O (personally not a fan of Phil too much so this was good news for me)

Name:  IMG_9925.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  238.6 KB

Classic Winner
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ynn3kc1 View Post
    Hey, sorry to get off topic, but while I'm taking a break from the big cutting stack, true shred, radiate, supr shred, etc. you mentioned running assassinate and daa max. I was thinking about adding a test booster like alpha max xt to free up some test and increase total t as it is it compliments the daa, to keep up the workout aggression and help continue to recomp. would this be contradictory to my weight loss goals if I keep cals low, and stick to cardio, light weights more reps? I can deal with lean muscle gains if I'm still burning fat.
    (and if so, any chance of a discount code for another $100 order) jk, (unless you would) lol...
    Vector by BLR might be a good option to if you're looking for lean bulk.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Vector by BLR might be a good option to if you're looking for lean bulk.
    Hes trying to lose fat and gain muscle and vector really ramps up your appetite, i dont think that be would be a good fit. Ive heard good things about alpha max xt. I would go for it if i was you. After cutting like you have been i think it would be good for you to use some test boosting supplements.

4. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Hes trying to lose fat and gain muscle and vector really ramps up your appetite, i dont think that be would be a good fit. Ive heard good things about alpha max xt. I would go for it if i was you. After cutting like you have been i think it would be good for you to use some test boosting supplements.
    Alpha max may work for him. Havent tried it yet so cant say personally, but I can say you can run vector on a recomp I been doing it. If he is using Radiate still. That can help with the appetite point from Vector.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

5. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Alpha max may work for him. Havent tried it yet so cant say personally, but I can say you can run vector on a recomp I been doing it. If he is using Radiate still. That can help with the appetite point from Vector.
    Im just saying the appetite increase makes it hard to limit calories. Ive never used it but I've seen alot of posts where the guys were eating and eating and eating because they couldnt control it.
    •   

6. That's where the Radiate comes in. It helps a ton.

7. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Appreciate both you guy's suggestions. Glad to know you think running a booster is good idea. SS Site says running Alpha Max with daa max really kicks it up a notch too. I was considering Alpha, Apex, and even sgt steel, but from what I read in reviews here, Sgt steel wasn't very popular, Alpha had a lot of good reviews and it actually mentioned body fat reduction and Daa max has definitely improved a lot of things for me, even though Apex is said to have strong, clinically dosed ingredients, I feel like the alpha/daa combo will suit me well. I will take another look at Vector though. I'm sure it's a good booster,but yeah I am trying to keep cutting, like another 60 lbs, and with the holidays coming soon, possibly more. luckily I have most my second bottle of recomp left which I'll resume after a month or so. I actually thought about running slinmax with alphamax, but do you guys think its too similar to recomp and I should just switch my non stim from pyretic to assassinate as suggested earlier. I am about done with my second month of radiate, which really sux, but I have a code for a Bogo radiate and as bad as I want to order them, how long do you think I should wait before I run them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I was running Kingslayer as well for anti catabolism and bc I got 35% off, but I liked it so much I ran it for a second month. The appetite increase was noticeable but I was able to keep it under control.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ynn3kc1 View Post
    Appreciate both you guy's suggestions. Glad to know you think running a booster is good idea. SS Site says running Alpha Max with daa max really kicks it up a notch too. I was considering Alpha, Apex, and even sgt steel, but from what I read in reviews here, Sgt steel wasn't very popular, Alpha had a lot of good reviews and it actually mentioned body fat reduction and Daa max has definitely improved a lot of things for me, even though Apex is said to have strong, clinically dosed ingredients, I feel like the alpha/daa combo will suit me well. I will take another look at Vector though. I'm sure it's a good booster,but yeah I am trying to keep cutting, like another 60 lbs, and with the holidays coming soon, possibly more. luckily I have most my second bottle of recomp left which I'll resume after a month or so. I actually thought about running slinmax with alphamax, but do you guys think its too similar to recomp and I should just switch my non stim from pyretic to assassinate as suggested earlier. I am about done with my second month of radiate, which really sux, but I have a code for a Bogo radiate and as bad as I want to order them, how long do you think I should wait before I run them.
    I run Radiate year round

10. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I run Radiate year round
    I wanna try some when fund get correct. @DementedCowboy does it give u jitters??

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ynn3kc1 View Post
    Vector isnt a test booster, its a natural anabolic. Ive heard reports of people feeling flat and lethargic after coming off of it as well. There just isnt a whole lot of info on vector yet besides what you hear from people who are taking it. Ive never heard of apex honestly so i cant comment on that one. Slinmax is a gda right? I dont know a whole lot about that one either. Assassinate is a solid option. You cant go wrong with olympus labs ime. Ive never had a bad or even mediocre product from them and ive seen lots of good reviews on assassinate

12. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Vector isnt a test booster, its a natural anabolic. Ive heard reports of people feeling flat and lethargic after coming off of it as well. There just isnt a whole lot of info on vector yet besides what you hear from people who are taking it. Ive never heard of apex honestly so i cant comment on that one. Slinmax is a gda right? I dont know a whole lot about that one either. Assassinate is a solid option. You cant go wrong with olympus labs ime. Ive never had a bad or even mediocre product from them and ive seen lots of good reviews on assassinate
    Thanks and its Apex Male I think, but either way it makes me more sure about alpha.

13. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    I wanna try some when fund get correct. @DementedCowboy does it give u jitters??
    No I dont ever get the jitters from it

14. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Cool thanks. All I have to do I guess is purchase 1 bottle and if it disagrees with me then I haven't lost out on a whole lot ya know. Wanna run it with next cycle these holidays or new year idk I still have a few things left to get to be completely ready. Maybe my bday in November, probably too soon for my funds but. ...

15. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Cool thanks. All I have to do I guess is purchase 1 bottle and if it disagrees with me then I haven't lost out on a whole lot ya know. Wanna run it with next cycle these holidays or new year idk I still have a few things left to get to be completely ready. Maybe my bday in November, probably too soon for my funds but. ...
    Yeah try it out at 1 bottle

16. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Yeah try it out at 1 bottle
    Anyone following beast73 should be sold that for sure, lol. And yes I will try it out....can't wait ya know.

17. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Anyone following beast73 should be sold that for sure, lol. And yes I will try it out....can't wait ya know.
    Very true. Him and I have been running it for a long time

18. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Powder made me nauseous and jittery but caps are perfect clean energy.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Powder made me nauseous and jittery but caps are perfect clean energy.
    I get a little jittery from it too, thatís been fixed...Youíre gonna love the new powder, such an improvement in every way!

20. Sounds sweet yall. Its definitely in the mix next go round

21. @81dcs,You will love the capsules. I have been running Radiate for 6 months now with no issues. 10 days on 2-3 days off,or 21 days on and 5 days off. When you first start taking Radiate itís going to hit Your Appetite hard! Myself and other people that I know personally had to force ourselves to eat the first 2 weeks.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    No Jitters From Radiate !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

23. Yeah I gave in and ordered my bogo radiate, cash is gonna be tight for the next couple weeks, but I wanna keep this train rollin. And in a couple weeks I'll order the assassinate, alpha, and daa max. I'm all in to lose these last 60 lbs! No excuses!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Ynn3kc1 View Post
    Yeah I gave in and ordered my bogo radiate, cash is gonna be tight for the next couple weeks, but I wanna keep this train rollin. And in a couple weeks I'll order the assassinate, alpha, and daa max. I'm all in to lose these last 60 lbs! No excuses!
    We got your back, You Can Do It !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Ynn3kc1 View Post
    Yeah I gave in and ordered my bogo radiate, cash is gonna be tight for the next couple weeks, but I wanna keep this train rollin. And in a couple weeks I'll order the assassinate, alpha, and daa max. I'm all in to lose these last 60 lbs! No excuses!
    Thank you brotha!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Strong Supplements to AM!
    By Admin in forum Strong Supplement Shop
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-25-2014, 12:08 AM
  2. Welcome Strong Supplements to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:46 PM
  3. Walking around in the locker room barefoot?
    By FitnessXtrm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:55 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 01:58 PM