Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Page 104 of 108 First ... 102103104105106 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Any of you guys come across this carnivore diet?

It's exactly what it sounds like. Must be so expensive to do and the vegans must hate it (haha).

I guess I did do a version of this a few years back, I did a month of just steak and eggs. It's like Super Keto.
    Used to do keto a bunch. Been doing more IF because I feel like the carbs just help me keep some strength when I知 cutting. Might give keto another run here before the holidays though. I値l check out the carnivore diet..... I知 all about that red meat lol.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ynn3kc1 View Post
    Just wanna thank Anabolic Minds, a great forum of people who really care and offer great advice/motivation and as a result learning about Strong Supplements, a strong, efficient company with several great products, both SS Brand and several other brands. Also for very timely, reliable, and responsible shipping and great customer service. Both have been a big factor in helping me to get back on track as over the past 3 years or so, I got lazy, unmotivated, slacking at the gym. Quit two jobs due to both personal and coworker BS drama. I lost a lot of confidence and drive. I have dealt with being overweight most of my life, finally leaning out in college/grad school. I'm 34 y/o now so it's been difficult to get back/stay in shape especially after time periods of weight gain like I used to in my 20s. I've been 5'10 185lb for most of my life since junior year of high school throughout most of my 20s. I did gain 50lbs in 2011 after getting sick and dealing with some bad personal problems which I was able to bounce back from with hard work and 26-27 y/o metabolism. but after quitting my two jobs and having to move back home, I got up to 325lbs. I was able to get down to 300 on my own over several months. Then I discovered SS, which has helped me to capitalize on the great advice and motivation provided by AM. I began my extreme weight loss/cut around the time of the time bomb sale which helped me afford some great supplements. With my newly sparked motivation and great supplements like True Shred, Radiate, Recomp Rx, Supershred, and Pyretic in addition to starting IF this month, I'm already down to 270lb. that's 30 lbs in less than a month and I haven't even finished the first of my two month run with these supplements. I can really tell I've lost mostly fat while maintaining my muscle mass. Just wanted to show my appreciation and I look forward to continuing my journey and getting back in shape, losing another 50lbs, and to learning even more from AM and seeing new developments and products released and/or carried by Strong Supplements. So thanx.
    This is incredible!! Congrats @Ynn3kc1, keep up the amazing work!! If you ever have any questions at all @MonteRXS and myself are always here for you, we are just a PM or email away!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Used to do keto a bunch. Been doing more IF because I feel like the carbs just help me keep some strength when I知 cutting. Might give keto another run here before the holidays though. I値l check out the carnivore diet..... I知 all about that red meat lol.
    Everyone likes Red Meat !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Everyone likes Red Meat !!
    Dido on this. But chicken is my go to meat so I probably wouldn't like the all red meat keto.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

5. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Dido on this. But chicken is my go to meat so I probably wouldn't like the all red meat keto.
    I would. Im all about the beef. Chicken is just too boring for me to eat regularly lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    This is incredible!! Congrats @Ynn3kc1, keep up the amazing work!! If you ever have any questions at all @MonteRXS and myself are always here for you, we are just a PM or email away!
    Thanks. Actually, An update, down another 10 pounds as of last Sunday. So 260, Stoked, feeling so much better and ready to go to this wedding this weekend. I'm on my second month of the supps I mentioned in my last post. I know they say to only run most of them for 8 weeks max, and recomp rx just for 6. But I want to keep cutting. Do you think I could keep running recomp for the full 8 weeks, and be okay? Also what supps would you recommend I switch to or keep using, or should I just totally stop? I really like True Shred, Radiate, And recomp, daa max, well the whole stack has just helped me so much. Any advice would be awesome.

7. I eat a lot of Chicken, but I could live on beef!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ynn3kc1 View Post
    Thanks. Actually, An update, down another 10 pounds as of last Sunday. So 260, Stoked, feeling so much better and ready to go to this wedding this weekend. I'm on my second month of the supps I mentioned in my last post. I know they say to only run most of them for 8 weeks max, and recomp rx just for 6. But I want to keep cutting. Do you think I could keep running recomp for the full 8 weeks, and be okay? Also what supps would you recommend I switch to or keep using, or should I just totally stop? I really like True Shred, Radiate, And recomp, daa max, well the whole stack has just helped me so much. Any advice would be awesome.
    Congrats on dropping another 10lbs man! You have a lot of momentum now, keep it up!

If you are really pushing things I would at least take a few weeks break from True Shred because of Arimistane.

You can push the recomp out out to 8 weeks, and DAA is fine to run.

With most fat burners I feel the reason they suggest 8 weeks is just to give you adrenals a break from the stims. If you are liking Radiate just use it sparingly for a few weeks or switch it up and use a non-stim fat burner like Assass1nate.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...y-olympus-labs
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!
  9. Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Congrats on dropping another 10lbs man! You have a lot of momentum now, keep it up!

If you are really pushing things I would at least take a few weeks break from True Shred because of Arimistane.

You can push the recomp out out to 8 weeks, and DAA is fine to run.

With most fat burners I feel the reason they suggest 8 weeks is just to give you adrenals a break from the stims. If you are liking Radiate just use it sparingly for a few weeks or switch it up and use a non-stim fat burner like Assass1nate.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...y-olympus-labs
    Good advice^ Recomp is fine for 8 weeks and mixing it op with assass1nate that hits fat loss from multiple angles will keep you headed in the right direction boss

10. Sure you will...

11. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Sure you will...

Lol yeah..no...

12. I guess he has to set high standards
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

13. Not even close.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Sure you will...

Body dysmorphia

15. lol who filled this poor guys head with these false hopes tho?

16. Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post
    lol who filled this poor guys head with these false hopes tho?
    When in doubt.. blame Russia

17. Waterbord from redcon1 box says 30 servings but the writeup says 10 which is correct ?

Thanks

18. 10 servings but 30 caps. This is for final cutting phases. Don稚 use for more than 3 consecutive days either. It痴 not your normal 4 week cutting supplement.

19. The Testosterone Revolution

Whispers of a revolutionary test booster unlike anything we’ve seen before have started to circulate around the industry, and for good reason.

An undisclosed company is getting set to launch the first liquid test booster that is not only odorless, but also almost completely tasteless, meaning it can deliver an oral dose of test boosting ingredients in... READ MORE

20. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Waterbord from redcon1 box says 30 servings but the writeup says 10 which is correct ?

Thanks
    We contacted Redcon1 about that as soon as we got the image. The image should say 30 capsules or 10 servings.

It's a diuretic supplement, you usually only take those for a few days, never 30 days (unless you want to look like Tom Hanks in Castaway).

21. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    The Testosterone Revolution

Whispers of a revolutionary test booster unlike anything we’ve seen before have started to circulate around the industry, and for good reason.

An undisclosed company is getting set to launch the first liquid test booster that is not only odorless, but also almost completely tasteless, meaning it can deliver an oral dose of test boosting ingredients in... READ MORE
    geranylgeraniol?

interesting!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geranylgeraniol?

interesting!!!
    Just did a quick search last night and it looks interesting. Always nice to see new ingredients come to light.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Just did a quick search last night and it looks interesting. Always nice to see new ingredients come to light.
    I searched it and I don't understand what it is. Beyond my pay grade!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I searched it and I don't understand what it is. Beyond my pay grade!
    It's definitely some interesting stuff. Looking forward to trying it myself!

25. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    We contacted Redcon1 about that as soon as we got the image. The image should say 30 capsules or 10 servings.

It's a diuretic supplement, you usually only take those for a few days, never 30 days (unless you want to look like Tom Hanks in Castaway).
    How effective are these drying out sups? I know most dudes on stage aren’t using supplements but drying out drugs lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Strong Supplements to AM!
    By Admin in forum Strong Supplement Shop
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-25-2014, 12:08 AM
  2. Welcome Strong Supplements to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:46 PM
  3. Walking around in the locker room barefoot?
    By FitnessXtrm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:55 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 01:58 PM