Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Page 104 of 116 First ... 102103104105106 ... Last

1. I guess he has to set high standards
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

2. Not even close.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Sure you will...

Body dysmorphia

4. lol who filled this poor guys head with these false hopes tho?

5. Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post
    lol who filled this poor guys head with these false hopes tho?
    When in doubt.. blame Russia
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

6. Waterbord from redcon1 box says 30 servings but the writeup says 10 which is correct ?

Thanks

7. 10 servings but 30 caps. This is for final cutting phases. Donít use for more than 3 consecutive days either. Itís not your normal 4 week cutting supplement.

8. The Testosterone Revolution

Whispers of a revolutionary test booster unlike anything we’ve seen before have started to circulate around the industry, and for good reason.

An undisclosed company is getting set to launch the first liquid test booster that is not only odorless, but also almost completely tasteless, meaning it can deliver an oral dose of test boosting ingredients in... READ MORE
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!

9. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Waterbord from redcon1 box says 30 servings but the writeup says 10 which is correct ?

Thanks
    We contacted Redcon1 about that as soon as we got the image. The image should say 30 capsules or 10 servings.

It's a diuretic supplement, you usually only take those for a few days, never 30 days (unless you want to look like Tom Hanks in Castaway).

10. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    The Testosterone Revolution

Whispers of a revolutionary test booster unlike anything we’ve seen before have started to circulate around the industry, and for good reason.

An undisclosed company is getting set to launch the first liquid test booster that is not only odorless, but also almost completely tasteless, meaning it can deliver an oral dose of test boosting ingredients in... READ MORE
    geranylgeraniol?

interesting!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geranylgeraniol?

interesting!!!
    Just did a quick search last night and it looks interesting. Always nice to see new ingredients come to light.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Just did a quick search last night and it looks interesting. Always nice to see new ingredients come to light.
    I searched it and I don't understand what it is. Beyond my pay grade!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    It's definitely some interesting stuff. Looking forward to trying it myself!

14. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    We contacted Redcon1 about that as soon as we got the image. The image should say 30 capsules or 10 servings.

It's a diuretic supplement, you usually only take those for a few days, never 30 days (unless you want to look like Tom Hanks in Castaway).
    How effective are these drying out sups? I know most dudes on stage aren’t using supplements but drying out drugs lol.
  15. Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    How effective are these drying out sups? I know most dudes on stage arenít using supplements but drying out drugs lol.
    Thy can definitely help create a leaner/dryer look. Theyíre most beneficial though if youíre already pretty low in body fat and looking to shred even more for a vacation or something. The key though is that most is water weight so it will come back quickly. They have their place but should be used more sparingly than a regular fat loss supp.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Thy can definitely help create a leaner/dryer look. They’re most beneficial though if you’re already pretty low in body fat and looking to shred even more for a vacation or something. The key though is that most is water weight so it will come back quickly. They have their place but should be used more sparingly than a regular fat loss supp.
    Well Said !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Thy can definitely help create a leaner/dryer look. They’re most beneficial though if you’re already pretty low in body fat and looking to shred even more for a vacation or something. The key though is that most is water weight so it will come back quickly. They have their place but should be used more sparingly than a regular fat loss supp.
    For sure. Like said they do wonders if you want to look shredded for a vacation or dry out for a few days but the water weight will come back.
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Some info from the manufacturer:

The core ingredient is Geranylgeraniol. This is a terpene which is ubiquitous in nature and vital to animal life, but it is everywhere in trace amounts, so it was extremely difficult to isolate and extract.

Geranylgeraniol has been shown, in several recent papers out of Japan, to increase testosterone levels in animals to a truly remarkable extent -- in fact, to such an extent that animals receiving geranylgeraniol saw their testosterone levels double. This can be attributed to the following mechanism of action: Geranylgeraniol potently increases cyclic AMP (cAMP) levels, which then activate the cAMP-dependent protein kinase (PKA), which then boosts mRNA and protein levels of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR)... and StAR is the rate-limiting gatekeeper of steroid biosynthesis in Leydig cells.

It's worth mentioning that boosting cAMP/PKA can also induce a wide variety of other effects which have, in themselves, little to do with enhanced testosterone biosynthesis -- and that all of these additional effects are positive. They include enhanced fatty acid oxidation, enhanced muscle glycogen synthesis, and vasodilation.

It may be tempting to compare geranylgeraniol to forskolin -- another known PKA-boosting substance -- but forskolin has essentially zero oral bioavailability, and its use is primarily associated with GI distress, whereas geranylgeraniol is very well absorbed, has good oral bioavailability, and won't induce uncomfortable side effects at any dose.

Geranylgeraniol is, for good reason, the core ingredient in Ultratest.

19. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post

The core ingredient is Geranylgeraniol. This is a terpene which is ubiquitous in nature and vital to animal life, but it is everywhere in trace amounts, so it was extremely difficult to isolate and extract.

Geranylgeraniol has been shown, in several recent papers out of Japan, to increase testosterone levels in animals to a truly remarkable extent -- in fact, to such an extent that animals receiving geranylgeraniol saw their testosterone levels double. This can be attributed to the following mechanism of action: Geranylgeraniol potently increases cyclic AMP (cAMP) levels, which then activate the cAMP-dependent protein kinase (PKA), which then boosts mRNA and protein levels of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (StAR)... and StAR is the rate-limiting gatekeeper of steroid biosynthesis in Leydig cells.

It's worth mentioning that boosting cAMP/PKA can also induce a wide variety of other effects which have, in themselves, little to do with enhanced testosterone biosynthesis -- and that all of these additional effects are positive. They include enhanced fatty acid oxidation, enhanced muscle glycogen synthesis, and vasodilation.

It may be tempting to compare geranylgeraniol to forskolin -- another known PKA-boosting substance -- but forskolin has essentially zero oral bioavailability, and its use is primarily associated with GI distress, whereas geranylgeraniol is very well absorbed, has good oral bioavailability, and won't induce uncomfortable side effects at any dose.

20. Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    Lol. Yeah it was a lot of info but I like how it has a lot of similar effects to forskolin but better oral bioavailability

21. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post

Thanks!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Joepower View Post
    Rep'd for epic meme selection.

23. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Yeah it was one that had actually lol.

24. Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Congrats on dropping another 10lbs man! You have a lot of momentum now, keep it up!

If you are really pushing things I would at least take a few weeks break from True Shred because of Arimistane.

You can push the recomp out out to 8 weeks, and DAA is fine to run.

With most fat burners I feel the reason they suggest 8 weeks is just to give you adrenals a break from the stims. If you are liking Radiate just use it sparingly for a few weeks or switch it up and use a non-stim fat burner like Assass1nate.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...y-olympus-labs
    Hey, sorry to get off topic, but while I'm taking a break from the big cutting stack, true shred, radiate, supr shred, etc. you mentioned running assassinate and daa max. I was thinking about adding a test booster like alpha max xt to free up some test and increase total t as it is it compliments the daa, to keep up the workout aggression and help continue to recomp. would this be contradictory to my weight loss goals if I keep cals low, and stick to cardio, light weights more reps? I can deal with lean muscle gains if I'm still burning fat.
    (and if so, any chance of a discount code for another $100 order) jk, (unless you would) lol...
  25. Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Quote Originally Posted by musclemaker View Post
    Yeah it was one that actually made me lol

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Strong Supplements to AM!
    By Admin in forum Strong Supplement Shop
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-25-2014, 12:08 AM
  2. Welcome Strong Supplements to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:46 PM
  3. Walking around in the locker room barefoot?
    By FitnessXtrm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:55 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 01:58 PM