Awards
hi guys
been working out 10 years...
always keep multi
fish oil
creatine on\off
protein

now im using 2 bottls of Olympus Labs TR1UMPH
and it make me feel not easy beacuse of PA i guess...
im lookinh for unflavord but dont have stock right now

can u guys write what u using and whats the big difrrence ???
those 2 supps cought my eyes

just want to choose 1 and go with it
tnx

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the ergonine shines better in a cutting situation. The sl in triumph seems to make me feel sluggish during training. They are both good products IMO. Triumph has the benefits of pa and elevatp. It is better for straight set type sessions IMO.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean by "not easy?" Like stomach upset? Could be the betaine, especially if you're stacking it with anything else containing betaine. Also a small possibility it's the soy lecithin, try using it spaced a little bit earlier before your workout.

I've used both. I like both.
Tr1umph has PA and other phosphatides, rhodiola, elevATP, and alpha-GPC.
Ergonine has HICA and choline bitartrate.
Both have creatine, betaine, LCLT, L-glutamine and L-alanine.

Also, Tr1umph is being updated soon. It'll be even better shortly.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Stop taking Tr1umph if it makes you feel bloated, tired and not right with your stomach. It’s the soy lecithin for sure.

The fact is, I can’t stand Ergonine, it’s way too sweet tasting for me, but to each his own...

henm

Awards
Tr1umph makes me feel bloated, and not right with my stomach. It’s the soy lecithin - i believe so...
im taking Tr1umph 1 hour before workout and half hour before tak pre workout

i think ill try taking Tr1umph at the morning and will see if there a difreence? there is another time to take ??? maybe post? with the unflavored can be done.

didnt use Ergonine but plane to use before summer

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tr1umph makes me feel bloated, and not right with my stomach. It’s the soy lecithin - i believe so...
im taking Tr1umph 1 hour before workout and half hour before tak pre workout

i think ill try taking Tr1umph at the morning and will see if there a difreence? there is another time to take ??? maybe post? with the unflavored can be done.

didnt use Ergonine but plane to use before summer
You could definitely try taking it post workout instead so you won't feel bloated during workout. It just depends if you take a protein shake post workout too. Either that or try mixing with less water and that may help with the bloating feeling.

henm

Awards
tnx a lot ill try
i drink protein after workout
and i dont have Tr1umph unflavord need to order
by the way ill be happy to know from where u guys order i live in israel...

right now ill drink Tr1umph at the morning and see how i felt...

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really enjoy both products. But I can’t wait for the new Tr1umph to be released

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Ergonine doesnt have the best flavouring out there. I usually get the unflavored and mix it with bcaas of choice...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really enjoy both products. But I can’t wait for the new Tr1umph to be released
this...I really got good results from the og tr1umph, if the new version lives up to MY expectation it will be a staple!!!

new tr1umph/re1gn should be a great combo, fingers are crossed!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ergonine is a sure go for me both while cycling and off and I would definitely suggest you give it a try. So many great benefits from one product you can't go wrong brother and like you said comes unflavored so mix it with whatever current pre you use or however needed.

henm

Awards
decided to order PEScience Ergonine
and use it until Tr1umph will out new version
right now Tr1umph make me stomach not happy mood :)
E9 looks awsome!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decided to order PEScience Ergonine
and use it until Tr1umph will out new version
right now Tr1umph make me stomach not happy mood :)
E9 looks awsome!
Good deal. Im sure you will be happy with it. End up rolling with unflavored?

henm

Awards
yep unflavored so i can just add it to protein shake in the morning or multi powder :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep unflavored so i can just add it to protein shake in the morning or multi powder :)
Good call. Gets to be a pain when you have so many different flavored drinks to consume in a day but I still enjoy the flavors offered for ergonine so I end up sipping on something damn near my entire day. Protein, pre, E9, amino IV, yadda, yadda. Lol

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait for the new Triumph!!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I think we are consuming too many artificial sweetners between protein, BCAA, pre workouts and creatine. So far, I got some unflavoured BCAA, ergonin, and Sparta pump unflavoured for staking with stim preworkouts...more companies need to get on the unflavoured wagon...

Good call. Gets to be a pain when you have so many different flavored drinks to consume in a day but I still enjoy the flavors offered for ergonine so I end up sipping on something damn near my entire day. Protein, pre, E9, amino IV, yadda, yadda. Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we are consuming too many artificial sweetners between protein, BCAA, pre workouts and creatine. So far, I got some unflavoured BCAA, ergonin, and Sparta pump unflavoured for staking with stim preworkouts...more companies need to get on the unflavoured wagon...
I really never even thought too heavily into the safety aspect as I did the convenience but you do bring up a damn good point.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hope the new Tr1umph doesn’t have soy lecithin. Way too many people (me included) complaining about it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are both good products, but out of the two, I like Ergonine better. I have used Ergonine, but never use Tr1umph, so when I say betterm I am talking in terms of profile and personal preference on ingredients.

You could also look into IntraMax. It is a similar product to both in that it is an ergogenic aid with creatine, betanine, and various other ingredients to help with strength, performance, recovery, and body composition. IntraMax also contains WPH to help with recovery and can be used as an intra workout product, pre workout, or even post workout product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They are both good products, but out of the two, I like Ergonine better. I have used Ergonine, but never use Tr1umph, so when I say betterm I am talking in terms of profile and personal preference on ingredients.

You could also look into IntraMax. It is a similar product to both in that it is an ergogenic aid with creatine, betanine, and various other ingredients to help with strength, performance, recovery, and body composition. IntraMax also contains WPH to help with recovery and can be used as an intra workout product, pre workout, or even post workout product.
I'm waiting on release of upgraded TR1UMPH, I have high expectations.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I like both, and prefer Ergonine only because it costs me less to ship here haha.

I'd buy triumph more if I could though. Loved my 2 runs I had when a friend bought 2 tubs back for me.

Hard to choose. Both stellar

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like both, and prefer Ergonine only because it costs me less to ship here haha.

I'd buy triumph more if I could though. Loved my 2 runs I had when a friend bought 2 tubs back for me.

Hard to choose. Both stellar
We try our best to accommodate our Aussie family. :)