Cutting stack

J

Jessica444

Awards
I'm a female 5"5 145lbs with 23% body fat needing to shred stubborn fat. Getting ostarine and mk677, what else is good to add with least manly side effects? Thanks in advance!

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put your body in a caloric deficit....eating less calories will make a world of difference. High fiber veggies, etc.

Now....you do know the main side effect of MK-677 is severe hunger pains lol? Makes you extremely hungry...not something I would ever use on a cut.

J

Jessica444

Awards
I love mk677 because it reverses my muscle loss while cutting lol. I just wondered what else to stack. I forgot to mention i take phentermine to suppress my appetite and im on my defict now

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it were me at 23% bf I would try and cut some of that bf by caloric deficit and training before throwing in supps then once you get alittle lower bf then throw in some cutting agents. If you want to add in more now though you could try pes shift or oxymax xt. Those are both great cutting supps.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you used ostarine in the past? If it were me, I would start simpler with a calorie deficit and a thermogenic product like Oxymax. If you're currently at 23% you will benefit significantly by changing your eating habits and possibly adding in a fat loss product. I would save the osta and mk-677 for later into your cut after you've dropped some more body fat

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love mk677 because it reverses my muscle loss while cutting lol. I just wondered what else to stack. I forgot to mention i take phentermine to suppress my appetite and im on my defict now
If you're dead set on mk677 and that works for you on a cut, then continue with that approach...personally I want to stay far far away from hunger pains lol in a caloric deficit.

Still to this day...nothing better than ECA stack...Ephedra/Caffeine/Aspirin. Can get Bronkaid at CVS or your local pharmacy for the Ephedra...then just add the caffeine/aspirin. No supplement can replicate it.

If you want something different...then Alpha Yohimbine....Evomuse makes a great product called Alpha Burn which is just Alpha Y and nothing else.

J

Jessica444

Awards
I've heard great things about the ephedra combo I'm getting it later today! Thank you! And I've heard the yohimbine has stuff in it that gives you anxiety lol.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard great things about the ephedra combo I'm getting it later today! Thank you! And I've heard the yohimbine has stuff in it that gives you anxiety lol.
There's a bunch of different forms of "Yohimbe"....some produce unwarranted sides, some forms are more refined i.e. Alpha Y....not anxiety per se, but a feeling of flu like symptoms i.e. chills, overall feeling of inner displeasure, sweating, general uneasiness, etc. You take too much...and you will feel horrible for hours until it wears off.

I don't tolerate Yohimbe well at all...I "can" do Alpha Y at 2-3mg, outside of the ECA stack, Yohimbe (in all it various forms) is the next best OTC out there, and it's dirt cheap.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a female 5"5 145lbs with 23% body fat needing to shred stubborn fat. Getting ostarine and mk677, what else is good to add with least manly side effects? Thanks in advance!
Diet is the main thing you want to change. Nutritional habits need to come first before resorting to other things. Sounds like your looking for a magic pill, before putting in the difficult work. Work on your nutritional habits. You're already on Phentermine . Do not add ec stack to his or combined other stimulates, etc

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure i remember you making this thread on another board. I'll give you the same advice: you don't need supplements as you have an obvious diet issue. There's no such thing as stubborn fat, just over-consumption of calories.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sure i remember you making this thread on another board. I'll give you the same advice: you don't need supplements as you have an obvious diet issue. There's no such thing as stubborn fat, just over-consumption of calories.
Yeah pretty recent also.

Anyway, stick to proper diet and training along with the staple supplements. People don’t realize that diet and working your *** off is what gives you results.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Why don’t you try something non hormonal like an EC stack. Why risk your hormones to lose fat especially as a female?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 stacked with Exotherm with great results. There are logs on both products which shows just how effective of a fat loss combo they are. Worth checking out OP.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Would you make this same post to a male?
Well. When a female uses hormones that bring on male characteristics is why I wouldn’t recommend steroids or pro hormones. I think EC stack is still very effective and probably healthier to try first for simply cutting.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
20% on a woman is actually petty hot guys. Go look at some pics. 15% is boobs going away range.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well. When a female uses hormones that bring on male characteristics is why I wouldn’t recommend steroids or pro hormones. I think EC stack is still very effective and probably healthier to try first for simply cutting.
Lol what? You literally have no clue what you're talking about.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20% on a woman is actually petty hot guys. Go look at some pics. 15% is boobs going away range.
Agreed. Not sure why everyone is lecturing about the diet. 23% BMI on a female is an above average level of fitness and not anywhere near approaching obesity as it would correlate to a male.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Not sure why everyone is lecturing about the diet. 23% BMI on a female is a very good level of fitness and not anywhere near approaching obesity as it would correlate to a male.
Typical bro parroting without understanding of physiological differences. 20% is lean for a female

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Lol what? You literally have no clue what you're talking about.
you want to raise a female testosterone level and bring on female characteristics? If they don’t do it right that can happen what am I not understanding?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I was thinking the same when I saw someone compare if they had 23%bf. Guys are supposed to have lower bf%s.

23% isn’t bad and it doesn’t sound like your diet is out of wack. A lot of easy spouted broscience with no actual direction since we have no clue what your diet actually entails.

I would def stay on the non-hormonal track atm. Atleast until you’ve tried a few natural options to really see and compare effectiveness.

Where did you get your BF% done and when? I personally always recommend ladies get a dexascan. It’s something else to pay for but the results are pretty solid and data is pretty comprehensive.

Circumference measurements are a must. See where your toning up and losing fat.

EC stacks are indeed great just be aware of your your starting health values before adding too many things too early!

Wish you all the best and merry Christmas!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a chart for both

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you want to raise a female testosterone level and bring on female characteristics? If they don’t do it right that can happen what am I not understanding?
You said "hormones." You never said testosterone. Do you even know there are other hormones than test and estro? I'm specifically pointing out that your lack of education in this field can confuse people and possibly give out wrong/bad information. You can elevate testosterone within a female without turning them in to a man or developing man-like features. You can utilize hormonal products with a female client without too much worry if done correctly. Don't post because you are parroting things you've read on the internet.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's a chart for both
I love how the chart only shows guys on a plethora of anabolic steroids and other drugs at the 5 percent and lower bf percent markers. No natural would look anywhere near that at 3 percent. Not even a fraction. Plus they use a photo of a guy who’s considered to be the most ripped guy in the world. You can find him on YouTube but I forget his name. Why don’t they show some naturals at 3 percent? Lol because they’d look like god damn holocaust survivors leaving auschwitz