Stack with PES Shift

Tboy47

Awards
Stack with PES Shift
So guys I loved OG Norcodrene and I am currently running PES Shift (which I LOVE) I can’t seem to find OG norcodrene to stack with it anywhere so what are some suggestions to stack with shift I really love yohimbe and the mood support that norcodrene offered any help is appreciated thank you ❤❤❤

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stack with PES Shift
So guys I loved OG Norcodrene and I am currently running PES Shift (which I LOVE) I can’t seem to find OG norcodrene to stack with it anywhere so what are some suggestions to stack with shift I really love yohimbe and the mood support that norcodrene offered any help is appreciated thank you ❤❤❤
Performax - Oxymax XT always has had a good review and i have personally used it

You looking just improve your fat loss?

Tboy47

Awards
Performax - Oxymax XT always has had a good review and i have personally used it

You looking just improve your fat loss?
Yes and appetite suppression and mood support I loved OG norcodrene and forgot they reformlated the formula when I started taking shift (which I love a lot) I was planning on stacking them together but obviously I can not

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes and appetite suppression and mood support I loved OG norcodrene and forgot they reformlated the formula when I started taking shift (which I love a lot) I was planning on stacking them together but obviously I can not
Yes they reformulated both Alphamine and also Norcodrene.. A dont understand why? Well i do... ££££. But.. Alphamine was at one point the most popular fat burner on the market and now its basically an energy drink? Norcodrene was just as good and now... The same. They will live off the name for so long but then it will die i reckon.. We want results not just a caffeine kick.. Its greed with companys these days aswell though. Not them all thier are very good reputable companys in amongst it all. Oxymax XT i would have to recommend for all the aspects you need? Its a good product and has some very nice ingredients in thier. Appetite suppresion and also forskolin is a very good all round ingredient.. Also... Anything from evomuse aswell.. Dsade on here is very knowledgeable and never has greed in mind when constructing a supplement. Highly recommended.

How long you been cutting.. Or just started?

Ive been cutting for 18 days so far. Im not using any fat burners at present. They don't agree with me to well at times and can make me even more ravenous which doesn't help.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bell1986 is spot on. OxyMax stacks great with shift. The Eria Jarenis and B PEA will provide the mood support you mention. It's very uplifting feeling. The alpha y is in there. It will provide more F95 to stack with the F95 in Shift.

Since Shift is technically a mild stim, I must advise you begin by taking OxyMax and shift spread apart.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said I would agree with stacking oxymax with it. It's a great product and when combined with shift you should get killer results.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd do OxyMax early morning then shift mid morning and early evening.

After you access tolerance, you can add another OxyMax in between

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I'd do OxyMax early morning then shift mid morning and early evening.

After you access tolerance, you can add another OxyMax in between
I was curious of this as well... thanx for the tip...

Tboy47

Awards
Can I drink small cup of coffee with it in the morning ?

Tboy47

Awards
Where is the best place to buy OxyMax XT and reps know about discounts or anything ?

Tboy47

Awards
Just ordered my bottle so excited !!! Shift by itself with my normal caffeine sources of the day is already doing wonders

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered my bottle so excited !!! Shift by itself with my normal caffeine sources of the day is already doing wonders
Its a great product and dosed perfectly. Oxymax is the same. Just watch the the double dose of Forskolin though as the toilet will need extra attention ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a great product and dosed perfectly. Oxymax is the same. Just watch the the double dose of Forskolin though as the toilet will need extra attention ��
If one does not have an issue with 50 mg, 75 or 100 shouldn't be an issue. In fact, I have seen really good results from people that use a higher dose.

Tboy47

Awards
If one does not have an issue with 50 mg, 75 or 100 shouldn't be an issue. In fact, I have seen really good results from people that use a higher dose.
Sick bro that is what I was curious about ! Now I’m not worried about the higher dose of Forskolin

Tboy47

Awards
Have you used it in the past?
No but I’ve taken shift for a week two caps a morning with no Side effects
Besides a gnarly migraine day two but I think that was from low carbs and the Synephrine

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No but I’ve taken shift for a week two caps a morning with no Side effects
Besides a gnarly migraine day two but I think that was from low carbs and the Synephrine
Then you should be fine. Start with one cap of OxyMax XT to see if there is any GI distress

Tboy47

Awards
Then you should be fine. Start with one cap of OxyMax XT to see if there is any GI distress
Yup oxymax when I wake up shift later morning and another shift early evening and if I need another oxy I will throw in between my shift doses :)

If anyone else has any other dosing recommendations let me know

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never had issues at 50mg but 100mg i never once had a hard sh*t. Sorry for the extra details :L But.. It affects everyone differently. My stomach never felt upset at all it just the toilet duties that suffered. Once i ran out of Shift it returned to normal.

That stack your running though. If your diet is on check then you will see some nice results. Performax + Pes is a very good combo. Oxymax was always a favourite of mine and the 2 supplements together have a nice synergy.

Keep us posted ;)

Tboy47

Awards
Hey guys It sucks to have to be like this because it’s kind of disappointing. I received my OxyMax last night after a week long wait for it :) and this morning I took my first dose and man it feels good but I have no appetite suppression what so ever I’m about to take my shift dose which I know will give me some appetite suppression but why am I not feeling any appetite supr soon with one dose of oxymax I feel good energized focused pumped up but no appetite suppression like OG Norcodrene the appetite suppression on two capsules of shift is very nice man but nothing I can find compares to OG Norcodrene

As you can tell from the big ass paragraph I’m super focused and energized though :p

Could this just be an off day ?? Or could I maybe dose with a cup of coffee to boost my appetite suppression in the morning ? Lots of caffeine already though and if I take another oxymax later in the day it probably wouldn’t be good to drink coffee

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys It sucks to have to be like this because it’s kind of disappointing. I received my OxyMax last night after a week long wait for it :) and this morning I took my first dose and man it feels good but I have no appetite suppression what so ever I’m about to take my shift dose which I know will give me some appetite suppression but why am I not feeling any appetite supr soon with one dose of oxymax I feel good energized focused pumped up but no appetite suppression like OG Norcodrene the appetite suppression on two capsules of shift is very nice man but nothing I can find compares to OG Norcodrene

As you can tell from the big ass paragraph I’m super focused and energized though

Could this just be an off day ?? Or could I maybe dose with a cup of coffee to boost my appetite suppression in the morning ? Lots of caffeine already though and if I take another oxymax later in the day it probably wouldn’t be good to drink coffee
It never suppressed my appetite either.. Nothing suppress's my appetite though.. Not even ephidrine. All i can suggest is strong willpower... Keep reminding yourself of the future goal and not about how you feel today. I struggle with appetite but i have dropped myself to around 10-12 % bodyfat just by being strong and push on

Heres some tips

1. Intermittent Fasting.. Get your calories in 1-2 meals. Enjoy big meals and have a treat that fit your macros so your not constantly craving sugar/sweets

2. Drink plenty water. Load up on it before and after meals. Make your stomach full before hand.

3. Exercise off your calories ie instead of diet only. Its easy to burn 200 calories a day if you cycle etc and have that extra 200 calories as food.

4. Dont drink calories.. Ie protein shakes. Add your protein to a big bowl of oats if you need to bump up your protein intake but don't just chug it as a liquid it falls through you too quick.

5. Have a 1 day all out diet break once a fortnight. People will disagree here but have faith with this.. My last day i hammered atleast 8000+ calories.. Woke up 4 pounds heavier. Straight back on my diet and 6 days later was 1 pound under my cheat day weight. Trust me it works an absolute treat. Go all out that day or plan something with friends or family for that day and make it your own.

6. Supplement wise.. I use Chromium picolinate + 5 grams of cinnamon a day. Just to keep blood sugar levels a little more stable and it helps reduce that almighty hunger when insulin spikes then plummets. Its a minor help but it does do a little extra in the fat loss department also. 5-htp helps a little with appetite. Its minor but its a very cheap supplement to add in. Forskolin on a cut is also a great supplements. Cleans the insides out also lol

7. Get plenty fibre in your diet.. I use a big scoop of psyllium husk in a shaker and chug it. It helps food remain in the stomach a little longer. Also.. Vegetables. Tiny amount of calories and fill you up + the extra health benifits so bulk out meals with veggies.

8. Keep fats at a respectable level also.. Low fat diets make you feel like your starving. Good healthy fats. Peanuts Almonds olive oil and Reeces (joke :D)

This is how i have reached my level of leanness.. I was about 30% bodyfat a few year back and now im in the best shape i have ever been. Just have to focus on what your goal is and go for it. Dont expect it to happen instantly though.. Slow and steady. Take diet breaks also to keep your sanity and in a recent study.. Diet breaks showed some big advantages over a long term calorie deficit.

Train hard and you will see your full physique change. Well worth it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can oxymax be a pre workout
Absolutely. You can use it as a stim pre workout. You can also add a non stim product (VasoMax, High Volume, Kraken Pump, etc.) for NO boosting ingredients.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Can oxymax be a pre workout
Oxymax + Vasomax or High Volume makes for a killer preworkout stack. Oxymax is very versatile and can be used as an early morning thermogenic to kick start your day, as a mid day boost, or for a preworkout.

Tboy47

Awards
I’m loving this stack by the way guys I am down to 8 % body fat 5 or 6 weeks in