HELP! Supermandro bulk stack

aldin19

Awards
So im currently running the "Beginner bulk stack" from strongsupplements & im dosing the supermandro at 440mg , im on my second week (11 days)
when would i start noticing anything so far i feel the same also should i run the cycle for more then 4 weeks?

Age 20
Height 6'1
Weight 181/ goal 195
1rm bench 220 ( i know my chest is weak lol)
Squat 415
DL 505

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Yea dude You should be noticing something by now. I never had luck with andro’s. It’s not methylated so in theory you could run it forever.

aldin19

Awards
I havent noticed anything honestly i guess ill just keep at it and maybe i notice something in the next few weeks

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
Havent done that stack but most people say they started to feel the most results aroun 2.5-3 weeks in.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you paid for a 2nd month of it already then run it or return it as unsatisfied with it. I definitely wouldn't be considering purchasing more if I were not feeling anything from it already. Then again is it a FEEL kind of product. I haven't followed it too much and don't even kow if it is something that needs a PCT or anything. However I wouldn't toss more money at it if not living up to the expectations.

aldin19

Awards
thanks guess ill just finish up what i have and see.

aldin19

Awards
it came with a pct & yeah ill just finish up what i have for now

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've literally just finished a 1/4/epiandro stack - great run. 11lbs lean mass and squat n dead both up over 30lbs.

Most of the strength came weeks 4-8.....pretty much anything decent you can read on the andros says to run for 8 weeks btw.

I knew i was on something early on though.

You say 'it came with a pct' - making me think all you've got is some otc crap that would do anything to restart your hpta.....you got a proper serm in plsce?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with running 1-andro 8 weeks. The 4-week mark is where it is really humming. It would be a shame to end the cycle there. Of course, this is reliant on not having bunk product. I know Supermandro gets a lot of love, but I have never tried it so I can't pretend to know if it is dosed as the bottle claims.

aldin19

Awards
I've literally just finished a 1/4/epiandro stack - great run. 11lbs lean mass and squat n dead both up over 30lbs.

Most of the strength came weeks 4-8.....pretty much anything decent you can read on the andros says to run for 8 weeks btw.

I knew i was on something early on though.

You say 'it came with a pct' - making me think all you've got is some otc crap that would do anything to restart your hpta.....you got a proper serm in plsce?

Protex Cycle assist came with it to take on cycle and post cycle 3x came as the pct, what serm would be good if these are crap?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2nd week, lol, these andros arent methylated steronz.

You might see "immediate" benefit with epiandro, but rarely 1 or 4.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. You're too young to be running anything hormonal.

2. The PCT that came with it is not enough, you need a SERM.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely will need a serm with your andro stack for pct. Typically you will start feeling supermandro kick in around week 3 or 4. Everyone is different though. I would not stop I would keep going and see if the results come. Check out other supermandro logs in the supplement logs section to see when they started feeling it kick in.

aldin19

Awards
Definitely will need a serm with your andro stack for pct. Typically you will start feeling supermandro kick in around week 3 or 4. Everyone is different though. I would not stop I would keep going and see if the results come. Check out other supermandro logs in the supplement logs section to see when they started feeling it kick in.
will do thanks dude

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have to second the idea that you are too young to run anything hormonal. I think most of you young bucks would be extremely surprised with your gains if you got your diet, basic nutritional supplementation, and of course your basic helpers such as creatine perfected. At that point these hormonal products will do 100 X more for you also. However, I do understand - I started too young as well, and have been blessed that thus far no long term harm seemed to befall me. Not everyone is that lucky though...just be careful.

I have never "felt" this class of hormonal products quite as early as you are speaking of. I did a little run of 4-Andro to see how it would fit into a stack and around the end of week 2 I still wasn't "feeling" any different. However, I ramped up my calories at the beginning and at that point I was definitely leaning out. If you stick with it, give it another week or even two. Generally the pump starts getting better at that point IME. I have to say that MANDRO is one of the best out there for the price. I wouldn't be worried about having a bunk bottle......patience and hard work. I have been trying this class of muscle builders for more than 15 years - don't claim to be an expert by any stretch - Definitely a lot of trial and ERROR under my belt though.

aldin19

Awards
Have to second the idea that you are too young to run anything hormonal. I think most of you young bucks would be extremely surprised with your gains if you got your diet, basic nutritional supplementation, and of course your basic helpers such as creatine perfected. At that point these hormonal products will do 100 X more for you also. However, I do understand - I started too young as well, and have been blessed that thus far no long term harm seemed to befall me. Not everyone is that lucky though...just be careful.

I have never "felt" this class of hormonal products quite as early as you are speaking of. I did a little run of 4-Andro to see how it would fit into a stack and around the end of week 2 I still wasn't "feeling" any different. However, I ramped up my calories at the beginning and at that point I was definitely leaning out. If you stick with it, give it another week or even two. Generally the pump starts getting better at that point IME. I have to say that MANDRO is one of the best out there for the price. I wouldn't be worried about having a bunk bottle......patience and hard work. I have been trying this class of muscle builders for more than 15 years - don't claim to be an expert by any stretch - Definitely a lot of trial and ERROR under my belt though.
ok this is the start of week 3 and its kicked in i maxed 245 on bench with ease yesterday so impressed lol

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok this is the start of week 3 and its kicked in i maxed 245 on bench with ease yesterday so impressed lol
Usually wk 3-4 is when 1/4 starts kicking. That said, and I’m not hating here, but a ~25 increase in bench in 3 wks of mandro indicates you prob were not at a true max when you started. Keep pushing and I think you’ll really enjoy. Have you PCT lined up, and you should maintain a solid amount of strength and size.