Ep1logue vs Follidrone 2.0 vs Natadrol vs Anabeta

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Which natty anabolic would be best in a fat loss scenario?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I’ve only tried follidrone 2.0 and anabeta. Anabeta made me extremely hungry and is probably not suited for a cut. FD 2.0 helps me when I’m tying to cut, especially with extra endurance on a calorie deficit.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which natty anabolic would be best in a fat loss scenario?
I think your being lazy! should really try and do some research as I think all 4 supplements are different in what they for..

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I think your being lazy! should really try and do some research as I think all 4 supplements are different in what they for..
I have done research, the main ones that confuse are between Ep1logue and Follidrone 2.0, I included the others just for peoples opinions

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pink Magic >

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If his English was worse...I'd say him and bb333 are the same person.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FD2, Anabeta Elite, AlphaMax XT and bulk forskolin are all great for your goals. Understand that diet is what gives you the results. I can bulk on Anabeta Elite and cut on it. Just depends on how my diet is.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d say FD2 or epilogue would be best for your goals. Although honestly I find few natural anabolics help with a cut. Good diet and cardio regimen are most important. Ephedrine, Alpha Yohmbine/ Yohimbine HCL, TTA500 & ALCAR 500 is my go to fat burning stack. Radiate by rxs was phenomenal for energy with fasted cardio and appetite suppression.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The Express 42 is spot on - I think FD2 or Ep1logue would be best out of the products listed. I would consider using FD2 if it were me, but I would most likely save these for a lean bulk or recomp.

Aside from what you've listed as options, I would also recommend Alphamax XT as a top choice for a natural anabolic while cutting. Alphamax contains forskolin that can help improve body composition, along with a solid natural test profile and a natural AI to help with estrogen and cortisol. It's a very complete product and I've had great success using it during a cut.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d say FD2 or epilogue would be best for your goals. Although honestly I find few natural anabolics help with a cut. Good diet and cardio regimen are most important. Ephedrine, Alpha Yohmbine/ Yohimbine HCL, TTA500 & ALCAR 500 is my go to fat burning stack. Radiate by rxs was phenomenal for energy with fasted cardio and appetite suppression.
Ephedrine from where? The Lipodrene by HiTech doesnt have it anymore, just Ephedra, right?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it were me I would go with an 8 week FD2.0 Natty run since it has a cutting agent in it. It will definitely get you results if your diet is in check.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depending on what state you live in, you can buy ephedrine in primatine or bronkaid at the pharmacy. No prescription needed you just have to go up to them and ask. Take 50-75mg a day, at least 25 of it fasted

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve had good success with FD2 in a cut. Really shined for me on endurance and keeping strength up on fewer calories.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
So I have mainly brought it between Ep1logue, Follidrone 2.0, and Alphamax XT, but I am already using Oxymax with the cycle.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have mainly brought it between Ep1logue, Follidrone 2.0, and Alphamax XT, but I am already using Oxymax with the cycle.
Alphamax and Oxymax are complementary to each other. You will get hefty dose of F95 that way.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Does fd 2 use a special ecklonia cava extract or can I just buy a generic extract for the insulin and fat loss benefits?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would only choose one for starters to see how it treats you. Stacking multiple products will make it hard to assess what product is delivering what result. Alphamax XT and Oxymax makes for a great stack. Just be mindful of the forskolin, as both products contain forskolin. Make sure you're taking the Alphamax with a meal to prevent any GI distress

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I really want a test booster though, have a high test already
I would read the writeup on Alphamax XT - it's much much more than just a test booster. It can help with natural test, but Alphamax offers a lot more than just that. It's a great product to use during a cut to help retain muscle and improve hardness and vascularity

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I would read the writeup on Alphamax XT - it's much much more than just a test booster. It can help with natural test, but Alphamax offers a lot more than just that. It's a great product to use during a cut to help retain muscle and improve hardness and vascularity
Wouldn't it be bad to use if I already have high test

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
-(-)epi ( Folli2 from that list) def .. bulk i would pick anabeta

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it were me I would go with an 8 week FD2.0 Natty run since it has a cutting agent in it. It will definitely get you results if your diet is in check.
I agree FOLLIDRONE 2.0 8-12 weeks.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
If anyone is looking for FOLLIDRONE 2.0 or any other BLR products you can use my code “TODD15” for 15 percent off your order at blacklionresearch.com

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
If anyone is looking for FOLLIDRONE 2.0 or any other BLR products you can use my code “TODD15” for 15 percent off your order at blacklionresearch.com
Is there anything you recommend stacking Follidrone with to maximize

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything you recommend stacking Follidrone with to maximize
I think Studhorse has a nice stack there. I’ve run it before and I felt that Letrone may have actually been a little too strong for what I was talking. I just ordered Viron and Exotherm bc I’ve run that with Follidrone before with phenomenal results. Exotherm is great for a cut/recomp. I also bought some Amino Infusion bc I want to see if the taste is as good as brundel says it is

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the Viron and Letrone meant to help with?
Viron: Test booster (Need to watch your sex drive on this)

Letrone: Is very unique
Decreased estrogen
Increased Testosterone
Increased HGH
Increased IGF-1
Increased T3 and T4 =increased metabolism.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Viron: Test booster (Need to watch your sex drive on this)

Letrone: Is very unique
Decreased estrogen
Increased Testosterone
Increased HGH
Increased IGF-1
Increased T3 and T4 =increased metabolism.
I already have a very high test and sex drive and seeing how potent these might be makes me question it

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already have a very high test and sex drive and seeing how potent these might be makes me question it
I would just run FD2 for 12 weeks then.
They have a good non stim fat burner that is a TD if interested.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I would just run FD2 for 12 weeks then.
They have a good non stim fat burner that is a TD if interested.
Maybe when I am lower body fat, I will probably just get Follidrone 2.0, what is the difference between that and normal Follidrone

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe when I am lower body fat, I will probably just get Follidrone 2.0, what is the difference between that and normal Follidrone
Been a while. I think the original was just epicatechin. I think brundel was the first to bring it to the market?
I will have to bring the expert brundel to help me with this one.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a while. I think the original was just epicatechin. I think brundel was the first to bring it to the market?
Might have been Biotivia.

OP, if it's (-)-epicatechin you're looking for, then I wouldn't discount Ep1logue, given the big dose it has. And I wouldn't sleep on UroB either, since that'll reduce catabolism and simultaneously increase MPS, and we all know how important anti-catabolic properties are while cutting. Plus people are reporting increases in strength, and retaining strength while on a cut can also be challenging. Finally, GNO mentioned that he got some leaning effects from it, even while on his junk food diet. :D

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Might have been Biotivia.

OP, if it's (-)-epicatechin you're looking for, then I wouldn't discount Ep1logue, given the big dose it has. And I wouldn't sleep on UroB either, since that'll reduce catabolism and simultaneously increase MPS, and we all know how important anti-catabolic properties are while cutting. Plus people are reporting increases in strength, and retaining strength while on a cut can also be challenging. Finally, GNO mentioned that he got some leaning effects from it, even while on his junk food diet. :D
So Ep1logue or Follidrone for a cut

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't it be bad to use if I already have high test
No sir. Even if your test is already high naturally, a natural product can only maximize your output. Since Alphamax is natural there are no negatives or side effects from the potential boost in natural test output

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So ur saying, a person with really high test, should be able to get even higher with it

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
No sir. Even if your test is already high naturally, a natural product can only maximize your output. Since Alphamax is natural there are no negatives or side effects from the potential boost in natural test output
I'm more worried since I am only 18

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def was not brundel dsade

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does fd 2 use a special ecklonia cava extract or can I just buy a generic extract for the insulin and fat loss benefits?
FD2 does have a unique extract. Much stronger that most and.....without giving away too much we have made sure you get high %s of the major actives while retaining the overall benefits of a full spectrum. You can get ecklonia cava yes but you cant get this specific extract anywhere else.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2.0 for cutting hands down.
Epicatechin alone isnt the best fat burner. Ecklonia cava, however, its an exceptional fat burner and in fact many FD2 users will attest that without above maintenance calories you can begin to rapidly lose weight.
Of the products the OP mentioned only FD2 has an ingredient you would consider a fat burner.

Epicatechin plus absorption enhancement. Muscle, endurance
Ecklona cava. Muscle, strength, fat loss, performance enhancement
Flos carthami. Muscle
Quercetin niacin co crystals. Performance enhancement.

For fat loss stack-

FD2 plus Exotherm which is a topical fat burner.
FD2 Plus Letrone which is an AI/aromatase inhibitor
Can also add Prolactrone for the HGH boost.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 1= 99% epicatechin solo.
Follidrone 2= 99% epicatechin with a multi ingredient absorption enhancement package
+ Ecklonia cava which, in my opinion is even better as a natural anabolic than epicatechin. Delivers muscle mass and fat loss plus a host of other benefits.
+ Flos carthami=myostatin inhibitor
+ Quercetin niacin co crystals. Performance enhancement and increased EPI absorption.
Orally quercetin has a bioavailability of about 1%. We have bonded the quercetin to niacin increasing the oral bioavailbility to approx 60%.
Combined this is a real powerhouse of natural muscle building agents, fat loss agents and performance enhancement.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm more worried since I am only 18
That changes my perspective then. To be honest, if you're only 18 I wouldn't spend your money on anything but creatine and fish oil at this point. You don't need any natural anabolic products or extra supplements at your age - stick to lifting heavy and eating well, and be consistent. If you work hard and consistent at your age you will see great progress and results. Save the supps for a few years down the road

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That changes my perspective then. To be honest, if you're only 18 I wouldn't spend your money on anything but creatine and fish oil at this point. You don't need any natural anabolic products or extra supplements at your age - stick to lifting heavy and eating well, and be consistent. If you work hard and consistent at your age you will see great progress and results. Save the supps for a few years down the road
Ridiculous, 18yr old kid wanting to stack 8 different supplements, taking test boosters, etc. Nobody should be giving supplement advice to a 18yr old...kid doesn't know if he's coming or going with any of his questions, does no research, etc.
Not blaming you at all.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, didn't mention you were 18.

Man, all you need is food, food, food, some Creatine if you want, then food, food, and food.

Man, to be 18 again :(

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna echo what others are saying. At 18 you don’t need to be taking any of that stuff, eat, eat, eat and work hard

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This...

Ridiculous, 18yr old kid wanting to stack 8 different supplements, taking test boosters, etc. Nobody should be giving supplement advice to a 18yr old...kid doesn't know if he's coming or going with any of his questions, does no research, etc.
Not blaming you at all.
Duke,
Do not take this the wrong way. At your age your are investing way to much into Supplements. At 18 there should be a minimal reason for you to consider dieting. You are at an age where testosterone is super high and muscle gains come easiest. People on this forum are instantly ready to throw all their money at anything and everything under the sun.When in reality you should turn that around and focus on steak, eggs, oats, rice, and food. Nothing can help a lackluster diet (not saying yours is bad), but people think these "Supplements" do so much. When in the grand scheme of things they are the minority when it comes to the big picture of your success.

You make a TON of threads asking should I take X, Y, and Z. The only things you should focus on are:
1 - Progressive overload and beating the log book
2 - Focusing on a caloric surplus to help achieve muscle gains
3 - Taking the basics (Creatine, Multi, Wish, Fishoil)

Rinse.. Repeat, and get enough sleep.

Don't fall into the assumption you have to take all these supplements, pills, and powders because in the grand scheme of things it will make the smallest difference when you could be using all that money towards your grocery bills and high quality food.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
This...

Duke,
Do not take this the wrong way. At your age your are investing way to much into Supplements. At 18 there should be a minimal reason for you to consider dieting. You are at an age where testosterone is super high and muscle gains come easiest. People on this forum are instantly ready to throw all their money at anything and everything under the sun.When in reality you should turn that around and focus on steak, eggs, oats, rice, and food. Nothing can help a lackluster diet (not saying yours is bad), but people think these "Supplements" do so much. When in the grand scheme of things they are the minority when it comes to the big picture of your success.

You make a TON of threads asking should I take X, Y, and Z. The only things you should focus on are:

Don't fall into the assumption you have to take all these supplements, pills, and powders because in the grand scheme of things it will make the smallest difference when you could be using all that money towards your grocery bills and high quality food.
I was never going to take any test supplement, but I guess you are right, I will take some bcaas and a pre though, but would it be ok to still take something like Oxymax, I am at a level of brown fat where now matter how much I diet I can't quite get it off, thanks for the advice, but I know multiple people are under the assumption I looked for a test booster, the thread was mostly for curiousity of opinion, but I see how you are right.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This...

Duke,

Hey man, I'm 19, I'm wondering what is the best possible training split for me to maximize my gains. I already conaider myself intermediate, but I want to make big progress in my bulk starting January 1st. I bought all the supps... Ep1logue, massacr3, follidrone 2.0, shift, x-gels, somatozine, everything! Already have all staples like multi, fish oil, different proteins, and creatine... now I know u will say I am stupid for buying all this... anyways. I need to focus on my training, Im gonna log everything. My max bench is 315, my dead is 180kg for 10 reps, squat is 140kg for 10. I always train hard to failure with so many sets, annihilating not stimulating the muscle which is the problem . I need to stop doing so much isolation and fpcus on big bar movements. I have a lot of testo naturally, so I can handle training frequenzy. Please hit me up and help me out ! Any one ! :)