Results and safety of Anafuse

GoDeacs

Awards
First post, just wondering anyone’s results and safety of Anafuse??

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
First post, just wondering anyone’s results and safety of Anafuse??
I just finished up an 8 week cycle and had surprising results. I Gained a net of 2lbs while bulking. The surprising part is I lost 4% body fat as well. So my net lean mass gaine was around 11lbs. I'm about to put all my stats up in a log. I would definitely recommend it if you've never done any anabolics. This was the first thing I'd ever tried.
Also noticed solid strength gains in my upper body.

No noticeable sides. Blood pressure was good , no elevated heart rate, I'm about to run Ostarine and did Blood work so I'll know if there was any impact to my liver or hormones.

GoDeacs

Awards
Well it’s natural so shouldn’t be any effect on hormones correct?

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Correct. Assuming what's in the capsule is what's on the label. I wouldn't have tested if it was just anafuse but I was starting a cycle of a hormonal compound so I figured kill 2 birds with one stone...find my baseline and verify anafuse is natural.

leroyjenkinss

leroyjenkinss

Awards
Well it’s natural so shouldn’t be any effect on hormones correct?
I have used like 6 bottles myself. It does not mess with your hormones so sides are little to none.

Personally I have never experienced anything negative from it or any natural anabolic for that matter.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Bloods came back today, low test, low estrogen, low fsh. Normal organ function. Based on blood work I would say anafuse is perfectly safe to run assuming you're healthy and no underlying condition. Levels were low, not suppresed, my hpta just sucks lol

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
i personally liked it. I felt like around week 3 the strength gains were noticabble