Is Creapure still the best Creatine?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it still the purest and best Creatine Monohydrate on the market??

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
what are you searching for? creapure is guaranteed as pure as it can be; other products may be as pure as the creapure branded but you dont have a proof, you just cant be 100% sure.

i think that most of the creatine on the market is very high quality because its f*cking cheap. the only reason to buy creapure is the guaranteed highest quality that is possible. maybe there are more companies with lab tests of their creatine, dont know. why not just buy the cheapest creapure and be safe?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are you searching for? creapure is guaranteed as pure as it can be; other products may be as pure as the creapure branded but you dont have a proof, you just cant be 100% sure.

i think that most of the creatine on the market is very high quality because its f*cking cheap. the only reason to buy creapure is the guaranteed highest quality that is possible. maybe there are more companies with lab tests of their creatine, dont know. why not just buy the cheapest creapure and be safe?
I been taking good quality creapure, but dont wish to order from America anymore due to shipping costs, I can get some creapure locally but been seeing that the blends of creatine becoming popular these days? Also not sure why some manufactures say take 3g creapure others 5g, I think 5g is the effective dose..

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I been taking good quality creapure, but dont wish to order from America anymore due to shipping costs, I can get some creapure locally but been seeing that the blends of creatine becoming popular these days? Also not sure why some manufactures say take 3g creapure others 5g, I think 5g is the effective dose..
where do you live? europe? buy myprotein creapure, its the cheapest i think.

these mixes become popular because companies have massive margins with this. nearly every study done on creatine was done with monohydrate, so its just marketing bull**** if anybody says that form xyz is better than simple monohydrate!

3g is mostly enough but you cant go wrong with 5g, especially if you dont eat that much red meat.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly everything he said ⬆to the word

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
creapure is cheap and effective....I don't see a reason to use any other form except creatine nitrates but that's more so for the pump

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep creapure is still gunna be the most bang for your buck!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I used creatine I think I would stay with creapure. Still the purest form.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Best creatine product I've ever used was the original Syntrax Swole. It has been discontinued for at least 15 years though. It was on the market briefly in the early 2000s and then they jumped right into V2 and V3 versions of it. If I remember correctly, I believe it only had like 2 or 2.5 grams of di-creatine malate though.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
There is CREATINE! and not, the CREATINS!

I have been taking it chronically every day for 10 years, 5-10gr.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
"Chronically" makes it sound like a bad thing, but I get what you're saying. Routinely or consistently.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Creapure is just a patented form...no different from others. smh
and of course 100% guaranteed without any residues and with the highest purity and quality available. there ARE creatines on the market with poor quality so why take any risk? ;-)
especially if it is mostly as expensive as all the untested creatines from the competitors.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and of course 100% guaranteed without any residues and with the highest purity and quality available. there ARE creatines on the market with poor quality so why take any risk? ;-)
especially if it is mostly as expensive as all the untested creatines from the competitors.
thats funny since there have been issues with creapure in the past

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
thats funny since there have been issues with creapure in the past
VERY improbable.

do you even know what creapure is, what creapure stands for??

https://www.creapure.com/en/creapure/what-creapure

the english version is very short, maybe you can understand the german one a little bit.

however, creapure is guaranteed high quality from germany. there is no one out there that sells more trustworthy creatine.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
absolutely...but you are clueless
believe what you want. i dont have time to argue with a company rep about the obviously best creatine on the market.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Keep it simple... I've tried all the different types of creatine. Monohydrate is the way to go. They used to have this kind called Krealkyln or something. Little purple pills.y buddy and I thought we would blow up lol

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I buy just creatine monohydrate by the kilo in bulk. Dirt cheap online. Works just as well, strength and Fullness

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creapure is just a patented form...no different from others. smh
Just shows how little you know!
So you say made in China same as made in German or you probably say Made in USA is the best. Like i said dont need you rep products on here, was talking about creatine as a form.. phuck can i not get one thread hijacked by a rep

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
So you say made in China same as made in German or you probably say Made in USA is the best. Like i said dont need you rep products on here, was talking about creatine as a form.. phuck can i not get one thread hijacked by a rep
It's a gimmick. Snake oil. Been doing it for 100s of years... They bring out the same product with a different name lol

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there is no creatine made in the us. Your misunderstanding of theses "patented"/branded ingreds make you the supp industry wet dream

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is no creatine made in the us. Your misunderstanding of theses "patented"/branded ingreds make you the supp industry wet dream
Not really, I just rather get my Creatine from German that is backed up with documentation on their site, proper company, guarantee of purity then creatine by SNS made some Chinese factory, probably mixed with talcum powder...

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Not really, I just rather get my Creatine from German that is backed up with documentation on their site, proper company, guarantee of purity then creatine by SNS made some Chinese factory, probably mixed with talcum powder...
couldnt have said it any better. thats the point, thats the reason why it would be still worth the price even if it would be 50% more expensive. (24€/kg instead of 16€/kg. but you can get if for about 15-20€/kg anyway)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shows how ignorant you really are of supp industry....keep buying they love u guys!!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
shows how ignorant you really are of supp industry....keep buying they love u guys!!
Funny how you ignore all the valid points mentioned, so no point debating with yourself

Maybe you should also learn how the supp industry work, small or new supplement companies will get approached by far east companies offering them the “basic” staple supps at a cheap price, they will rebrand them and make it nice shiny, quality be piss poor, they need to make up numbers so the company can expand etc.. fishoil,creatine,protein just a few examples.. hence why they offer it cheap price, its a form of advertising for the company..

Some top brands use Creapure and happy spend my money with them

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
CREATINE MONO FUKKIN HYDRATE.

NO YOU DON'T NEED 75G OF SUGAR WITH IT.

WTF.