Anyone used this? I found it for around $52USD

Each Packet contains the following:

Two-Per-Day Capsules, 2 capsules
Super Omega 3 EPA/DHA, 2 softgels
Once-Daily Health Booster, 1 softgel
Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Enhanced Mitochondrial Support 100 mg, 1 softgel
Super Bio-Curcumin®, 1 capsule

Info:
Super Omega-3 EPA/DHA is a 5-Star IFOS-rated fish oil that exceeds current Council for Responsible Nutrition proposed pharmaceutical grade standards. Super Omega 3 EPA/DHA is produced using a patented extraction and purification process, which increases stability and helps assure heavy metals and contaminants are below CRN levels. This process also preserves the delicate omega-3 long-chain fatty acids from the degrading effects of oxidation and peroxidation (rancidity). No other fish oil product or oil extract product contains the health-promoting benefits of the “super nutrients” from fish, olives, and sesame seeds. It also contains the most complete olive polyphenol extract available.

Once-Daily Health Booster is a one-per-day softgel that provides high potencies of fat-soluble nutrients and other compounds. It provides high doses of the most effective form of vitamin K known as menaquinone-7, as well as vitamins B12, C, E, K1 and K2, chlorophyllin, lycopene and sesame seed lignan extract. To support eye health, macular density and healthy vision, MacuGuard® provides zeaxanthin, meso-zeaxanthin, and lutein.

Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Enhanced Mitochondrial Support

Called a “coenzyme” because of its unique ability to participate in chemical reactions, coenzyme Q10 plays a central role in energy metabolism. Ubiquinol has a much greater bioavailability than the ubiquinone used in many commercially available CoQ10 supplements. This formulation contains an ingredient called PrimaVie® shilajit that research shows doubles levels of CoQ10 in mitochondria.1

Super Bio-Curcumin®

Curcumin has remarkable antioxidative, immunomodulatory, proapoptotic, hepatoprotective and antiangiogenic properties. Curcumin is also found to increase detoxifying enzymes and promote healthy DNA function. Super Bio-Curcumin® absorbs up to seven times better than conventional curcumin. Studies show that one 400 mg capsule a day of this turmeric compound can provide curcumin blood levels equal to ingesting 2,500–2,800 mg of commercial curcumin supplements.

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
I've used it. Really convenient. I get mine for $45.