GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
Name: Kaiah
Years training: 4
Weight: 165
Fat% 9

Goal:Weight and strength Gain.
Diet: Beef, lamb, chicken, eggs, rice, potatoes, macadamia nuts, salmon, avocados.

Current Supplements, PowerMaxXT, Vitamin D and zinc.

Hey guys! Planning an 8 week bulk starting Monday the 18th, it will be logged! Here are the three options I am indecisive about.

MASSMAX XT & ABE
MASSMAX XT & ANAFUSE
MASSMAX XT & X GELS

As far as strength, size, and work capacity gains go, would they all fair about the same? Or is one of those three superior? My stomach is not by any means weak but it isn't steel either, so I was a little iffy about the forskolin in ABE. Please comment, criticize, and critique. Thank you to all that reply. I genuinely appreciate your time.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with 1. If I recall, Anafuse has Epi and so does MassMax XT. I wouldn't be a bad idea to have a higher dose, if you weighed more. It is not wise to stack MassMax XT and X-Gels because MassMax XT can reduce inflammation, which you want to avoid with ArA.

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
I would go with 1. If I recall, Anafuse has Epi and so does MassMax XT. I wouldn't be a bad idea to have a higher dose, if you weighed more. It is not wise to stack MassMax XT and X-Gels because MassMax XT can reduce inflammation, which you want to avoid with ArA.
Thanks for the info on Massmax XT and X gels. It's genuinely appreciated

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve stacked Xgels with MassMax before, you just have to spread your dosages out which can be tricky since you preferably want to take a dose of MassMax sometime near pre workout.

As far as the forskolin goes, I don’t recall the amount of it in Anabeta Elite. But many people can handle up to 100mg. Some companies usually use about 50mg in the muscle building products. If you are concerned about GI issues, I suggest ordering bulk forskolin 95 and test out your tolerance. You can even bridge it into your MassMax + Anabeta Elite stack to make a 12 week run with forskolin.

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
I’ve stacked Xgels with MassMax before, you just have to spread your dosages out which can be tricky since you preferably want to take a dose of MassMax sometime near pre workout.

As far as the forskolin goes, I don’t recall the amount of it in Anabeta Elite. But many people can handle up to 100mg. Some companies usually use about 50mg in the muscle building products. If you are concerned about GI issues, I suggest ordering bulk forskolin 95 and test out your tolerance. You can even bridge it into your MassMax + Anabeta Elite stack to make a 12 week run with forskolin.
How did you like stacking those two? What was the outcome?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did you like stacking those two? What was the outcome?
I dosed my MassMax with my 2 largest meals and took ArA pre workout and didn’t take any on non workout days. I workout at night so it worked for me. Took MassMax with breakfast around 4am and my second dose with my lunch around 1030am. Dosed ArA around 7pm at night.

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
I dosed my MassMax with my 2 largest meals and took ArA pre workout and didn’t take any on non workout days. I workout at night so it worked for me. Took MassMax with breakfast around 4am and my second dose with my lunch around 1030am. Dosed ArA around 7pm at night.
Were you bulking? How do you feel the stack benefited you? Mostly strength? Mostly endurance?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were you bulking? How do you feel the stack benefited you? Mostly strength? Mostly endurance?
Bulking, yes. Strength and size. I haven’t gone on a full cut in maybe 3 years. I lean bulk constant. Every few months I’ll do a mini cut for 2 weeks to keep fat off but that’s it. I have a hard time putting on fat.

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
Bulking, yes. Strength and size. I haven’t gone on a full cut in maybe 3 years. I lean bulk constant. Every few months I’ll do a mini cut for 2 weeks to keep fat off but that’s it. I have a hard time putting on fat.
Have you ever used Anafuse?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you need any help with diet/training or other supplements?

marcone

Awards
What does your 2 week cut typically look like? I was thinking of doing something similar but not sure where to start.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does your 2 week cut typically look like? I was thinking of doing something similar but not sure where to start.
Basically, eggs, fish, chicken, brown rice and fresh veggies every meal. I’m not saying it’s perfectly ideal, but it’s low on carbs, low on calories and high protein. I do heavy HIIT cardio of various forms (running, stairs, walking, bleachers, jump Rope, bike, swimming...etc) with a push/pull/legs of 10-15 reps. Really focus on forum and “feeling it”. Not necessarily focused on weight. Also do circuit training with weights. Especially legs. Then blast them after with stairs.

marcone

Awards
Basically, eggs, fish, chicken, brown rice and fresh veggies every meal. I’m not saying it’s perfectly ideal, but it’s low on carbs, low on calories and high protein. I do heavy HIIT cardio of various forms (running, stairs, walking, bleachers, jump Rope, bike, swimming...etc) with a push/pull/legs of 10-15 reps. Really focus on forum and “feeling it”. Not necessarily focused on weight. Also do circuit training with weights. Especially legs. Then blast them after with stairs.
Thanks man I appreciate the info!