Anyone try CBD for pain?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anyone try CBD for pain?

Curious if this really works.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

2. if you're talking about cbd oil, then honestly no. if you're talking about indica(smoking, vaping, or ingesting), which has less thc and more cannabinoids, then yes. but you'll probably just want to sleep on that kind of strain of Mary j
    •   

3. Vape/Dab CBD isolate crystals or powder (not oil). Instant anesthetic and full body high drose dependant of course. Its cumulative as well.
    The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.They'll tell you black is really white, the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls.

4. Iím a believer, I donít smoke or use CBD only but I eat edibles most days and I feel it has a great effect pain relief on nagging injuries

5. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Vape/Dab CBD isolate crystals or powder (not oil). Instant anesthetic and full body high drose dependant of course.
    Iíd be interested in this. Never seen CBD powder/shatter.
    •   

6. Infinitecbd.com
    Absolute Zero
    Very high quality
    The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.They'll tell you black is really white, the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls.

7. Thanks a lot

8. Its in dispensaries depending upon your state and laws but too expensive for my taste

9. Iím in the UK.... so Iíll just have to stick with my edible coconut oil for now, unless I can convince them to try shop me a gram to try haha

10. Not looking for smoking or THC. The oil is supposed to be great for pain.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

11. Oil is poor quality. You don't need to smoke and its THC free. You can vape, snort, ingest pure CBD

12. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Not looking for smoking or THC. The oil is supposed to be great for pain.
    Sorry to break it to you, but won’t do jack. You’re better off taking an NSAID for pain.

13. I had cbd chocolates....no thc or well technically I think they have to say "low"....anyway I really liked it but I only had 1 bar which was like 8 pieces so I saved it for when I was in a lot of pain

I think what I liked more so than pain relief was the calming effect it had on me....I would feel super relaxed but not like a "high" relaxed, almost like taking a good sleep aid but it didn't necessarily put me to sleep, if that makes sense
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

14. Ingested CBD works very well for pain management. Topicals won't do anything so if you are not looking to vape it, then you need to take it as an edible.

15. I love it. Iíve tried several kinds and have been the biggest fan of charlottes web advanced oil. Itís pricy but lasts a while. Iíve noticed better sleep, less anxiety, and most notably less pain In nagging injuries and joints. Big believer in CBD. I used to smoke and vape the green a lot but hated how it affected my motivation level. Also, the older I got, the more paranoid and anxious I seemed to get from thc. No weird head stuff at all from cbd. Total clarity of mind

16. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Curious if this really works.
    It does work but you may get better effects with a small amount of THC. Hemp extracted CBD with 0.3% or less THC is sold to every state. I use 50-100 mg of CBD or 1-2 mls which gives me around 3-6 mg of THC. Not enough to negative effect my cognitive abilities but it certainly adds to the pain reduction effects.

17. Does CBD (without THC) have some of the same side effects as regular street weed (extreme munchies, depression, low motivation etc..)?

18. THC causing depression? Lol Iím yet too see that one but no it doesnít have the cerebral high THC does

19. Does it work for pain? It depends on the individual and their endocanabinoid system. If you are deficient in cannabinoids, you can greatly benefit from CBD and/or THC. It depends on what your specific system needs. Thatís why you hear such varying reports of it working, not working, works only as a vape, only when smoked, etc. everyone is different, and a lot of trail and error is required to see what is effective. In the next few years, there is going to be a ton of research and development regarding the endocannabinod system and how it can be supplemented to achieve a healthier lifestyle.

I️ have personally had success using a topical CBD salve to reduce pain and inflammation. I️ like it so much, im picking up a couple to give to family members for Christmas gifts.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Does CBD (without THC) have some of the same side effects as regular street weed (extreme munchies, depression, low motivation etc..)?
    Definitively not.

21. Yes, I take it for IBD. I feel it works, but I'm also taking between 50-100mg of it at a time which for many non-medically licensed people can be expensive.
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

22. Full spectrum extract works wonders for arthritic pain, sleep and the odd anxiety/stress laden day. As well as the salve for spot pain reduction.

23. I think it works to help reduce anxiety and stress. It's not cheap though and I go through it fast. I vaped it once and it did nothing, so I take the oil sublingually when I am feeling stressed.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

24. Quote Originally Posted by Eric Mar View Post
    I think it works to help reduce anxiety and stress. It's not cheap though and I go through it fast. I vaped it once and it did nothing, so I take the oil sublingually when I am feeling stressed.
    CBD has a higher burn temp than THC, so you'd have to make sure the temp gets to probably 180 or so rather than 155-160 which is where THC burns. Temps are typically set towards THC.
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

25. Full spectrum CBD oil vaped gives me noticeable muscle relaxing & pain relief. Vaping it absorbs in to blood stream instant and effects are felt quickly. Tincture oil under tounge takes about 60 minutes to kick in and less absorbs in blood stream.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2017, 10:08 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 09:05 AM
  3. Anyone try this for phenibut tolerance?
    By E-Swift25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 12:41 AM
  4. anyone tried reduce xt and inhibit-e for pct
    By edale3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 03:16 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 06:57 AM