• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious if this really works.

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
if you're talking about cbd oil, then honestly no. if you're talking about indica(smoking, vaping, or ingesting), which has less thc and more cannabinoids, then yes. but you'll probably just want to sleep on that kind of strain of Mary j

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vape/Dab CBD isolate crystals or powder (not oil). Instant anesthetic and full body high drose dependant of course. Its cumulative as well.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I’m a believer, I don’t smoke or use CBD only but I eat edibles most days and I feel it has a great effect pain relief on nagging injuries

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Vape/Dab CBD isolate crystals or powder (not oil). Instant anesthetic and full body high drose dependant of course.
I’d be interested in this. Never seen CBD powder/shatter.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its in dispensaries depending upon your state and laws but too expensive for my taste

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I’m in the UK.... so I’ll just have to stick with my edible coconut oil for now, unless I can convince them to try shop me a gram to try haha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not looking for smoking or THC. The oil is supposed to be great for pain.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oil is poor quality. You don't need to smoke and its THC free. You can vape, snort, ingest pure CBD

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had cbd chocolates....no thc or well technically I think they have to say "low"....anyway I really liked it but I only had 1 bar which was like 8 pieces so I saved it for when I was in a lot of pain

I think what I liked more so than pain relief was the calming effect it had on me....I would feel super relaxed but not like a "high" relaxed, almost like taking a good sleep aid but it didn't necessarily put me to sleep, if that makes sense

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingested CBD works very well for pain management. Topicals won't do anything so if you are not looking to vape it, then you need to take it as an edible.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it. I’ve tried several kinds and have been the biggest fan of charlottes web advanced oil. It’s pricy but lasts a while. I’ve noticed better sleep, less anxiety, and most notably less pain In nagging injuries and joints. Big believer in CBD. I used to smoke and vape the green a lot but hated how it affected my motivation level. Also, the older I got, the more paranoid and anxious I seemed to get from thc. No weird head stuff at all from cbd. Total clarity of mind

NeuroTropic

NeuroTropic

Banned
Awards
Curious if this really works.
It does work but you may get better effects with a small amount of THC. Hemp extracted CBD with 0.3% or less THC is sold to every state. I use 50-100 mg of CBD or 1-2 mls which gives me around 3-6 mg of THC. Not enough to negative effect my cognitive abilities but it certainly adds to the pain reduction effects.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Does CBD (without THC) have some of the same side effects as regular street weed (extreme munchies, depression, low motivation etc..)?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
THC causing depression? Lol I’m yet too see that one but no it doesn’t have the cerebral high THC does

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does it work for pain? It depends on the individual and their endocanabinoid system. If you are deficient in cannabinoids, you can greatly benefit from CBD and/or THC. It depends on what your specific system needs. That’s why you hear such varying reports of it working, not working, works only as a vape, only when smoked, etc. everyone is different, and a lot of trail and error is required to see what is effective. In the next few years, there is going to be a ton of research and development regarding the endocannabinod system and how it can be supplemented to achieve a healthier lifestyle.

I️ have personally had success using a topical CBD salve to reduce pain and inflammation. I️ like it so much, im picking up a couple to give to family members for Christmas gifts.

compan

compan

Awards
Yes, I take it for IBD. I feel it works, but I'm also taking between 50-100mg of it at a time which for many non-medically licensed people can be expensive.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full spectrum extract works wonders for arthritic pain, sleep and the odd anxiety/stress laden day. As well as the salve for spot pain reduction.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I think it works to help reduce anxiety and stress. It's not cheap though and I go through it fast. I vaped it once and it did nothing, so I take the oil sublingually when I am feeling stressed.

compan

compan

Awards
I think it works to help reduce anxiety and stress. It's not cheap though and I go through it fast. I vaped it once and it did nothing, so I take the oil sublingually when I am feeling stressed.
CBD has a higher burn temp than THC, so you'd have to make sure the temp gets to probably 180 or so rather than 155-160 which is where THC burns. Temps are typically set towards THC.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Full spectrum CBD oil vaped gives me noticeable muscle relaxing & pain relief. Vaping it absorbs in to blood stream instant and effects are felt quickly. Tincture oil under tounge takes about 60 minutes to kick in and less absorbs in blood stream.

2Burnt

Awards
It does work but you may get better effects with a small amount of THC. Hemp extracted CBD with 0.3% or less THC is sold to every state. I use 50-100 mg of CBD or 1-2 mls which gives me around 3-6 mg of THC. Not enough to negative effect my cognitive abilities but it certainly adds to the pain reduction effects.
So at that level, does it trigger drug tests? I've heard about possible false positives. Not to sure on this one.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While on the subject, anyone tried chill and grow by tim murriello?

2Burnt

Awards
Full spectrum CBD oil vaped gives me noticeable muscle relaxing & pain relief. Vaping it absorbs in to blood stream instant and effects are felt quickly. Tincture oil under tounge takes about 60 minutes to kick in and less absorbs in blood stream.
How long before you noticed pain relief? I think my dosing is too low. But I've noticed better sleep for sure. Pain sometimes eases. I've quit taken pain killers. But pain has just been diminished a little.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My company sells cbd liquid caps, I take a couple every day for a variety of reasons including pain. Cbd is good for so many different ailments and is very safe when compared to its pharmaceutical counterparts. Start low in dosing, it doesn’t take a big dose to find relief.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been using the CBD for a while now and definitely with it for pain.

2Burnt

Awards
My company sells cbd liquid caps, I take a couple every day for a variety of reasons including pain. Cbd is good for so many different ailments and is very safe when compared to its pharmaceutical counterparts. Start low in dosing, it doesn’t take a big dose to find relief.
Do you know anything about drug testing? I've been told about possible cross reactivity in immunoassy testing.

2Burnt

Awards
Been using the CBD for a while now and definitely with it for pain.
How are you taking it? Sublingual seems popular but my niece vapes it. I also seen transdermal for pain but then the dosing gets iffy I'd imagine.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How are you taking it? Sublingual seems popular but my niece vapes it. I also seen transdermal for pain but then the dosing gets iffy I'd imagine.
Personally using gummies. Found a inexpensive source. Been trying to trade for some gels but no takers yet. The ones I get are 30mgs which seems a sweet spot for me. Sublingual will be next. Not to big on vaping as oils on the lungs, without long term studies showing no danger, I will skip.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just scored 2 x 3.5g Absolute Zero $90.

Thats 7g or a 1/4 oz for $90.

:D

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a lot for transdermal to work. I get massages with 1000mg and I am an absolute worthless noodle the rat of the day. It’s awesome on an overcast Sunday where you can just be lazy and comfy all day.

2Burnt

Awards
You need a lot for transdermal to work. I get massages with 1000mg and I am an absolute worthless noodle the rat of the day. It’s awesome on an overcast Sunday where you can just be lazy and comfy all day.
I've wondered about this. I have a cream that doesnt really says dosage per a specific amount.

2Burnt

Awards
I haven’t tried CBD but I will say THC definitely does the job. It’s also nice with some pre-workout before hitting a lift.
It does to a certain degree. But not really all day relief for pain. But it does get my mind right.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An XJ-13 strain of Timeless Vape and or another 1:1 THC:CBD.

I like Green Crack Sativa (85+ % thc) vape and CBD (99.99% crystallize) dab/vape. I'll sometimes dab/vape 95% thc distillate.

Great preworkout body and head.

2Burnt

Awards
Personally using gummies. Found a inexpensive source. Been trying to trade for some gels but no takers yet. The ones I get are 30mgs which seems a sweet spot for me. Sublingual will be next. Not to big on vaping as oils on the lungs, without long term studies showing no danger, I will skip.

Im assuming you mean 30mg of active cbd in the gummies. I wonder what the absroption rate is on that. I've got the sublingual which seems decent if you can avoid swallowing. Havent vaped yet. But I plan on it, although I may just stick to sublingual.

2Burnt

Awards

I like Green Crack Sativa (85+ % thc) vape and CBD (99.99% crystallize) dab/vape. I'll sometimes dab/vape 95% thc distillate.

Definitely would try that

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im assuming you mean 30mg of active cbd in the gummies. I wonder what the absroption rate is on that. I've got the sublingual which seems decent if you can avoid swallowing. Havent vaped yet. But I plan on it, although I may just stick to sublingual.
Yes 30mg active.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Love green crack if I know the grower, but even here in CO it is hard to always know the strain breakdown. I have a few places that are consistent, but outside of that it is a crap shoot.

2Burnt

Awards
Love green crack if I know the grower, but even here in CO it is hard to always know the strain breakdown. I have a few places that are consistent, but outside of that it is a crap shoot.
I hear ya. Im in Florida. The worst state possible it feels like.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CBD does a lot more than ease pain, it's pretty good for gains, slower and steady and you don't need to cycle. The best scenario would be high CBD's with very low thc 2:1 would be good for some. There are good oils out there but the effects are not as immediate as some other methods. What Terpenes are present in the oil will make a big difference as well. I still have a lot of research to do and this is really cutting edge.

Look forward to some of the best supps you have seen come out in years in this market. Right now I have to add my own terpenes to the oils but hope to get something together where it's mixed based on strain. The sky's the limit we just need more research.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There you go, I would go with lower THC with Green Crack Terpenes but that's a personal choice as I have lower tolerance.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CBD does a lot more than ease pain, it's pretty good for gains, slower and steady and you don't need to cycle. The best scenario would be high CBD's with very low thc 2:1 would be good for some. There are good oils out there but the effects are not as immediate as some other methods. What Terpenes are present in the oil will make a big difference as well. I still have a lot of research to do and this is really cutting edge.

Look forward to some of the best supps you have seen come out in years in this market. Right now I have to add my own terpenes to the oils but hope to get something together where it's mixed based on strain. The sky's the limit we just need more research.
I am ignorant to all the cbd stuff as of now, however my wife's dr. Just recommended she get on some. What are side effects, dosing, negatives associated with it?

2Burnt

Awards
I am ignorant to all the cbd stuff as of now, however my wife's dr. Just recommended she get on some. What are side effects, dosing, negatives associated with it?
My girl just bought into a company to distribute this stuff. But i'm ignorant to all this as well. I dont understand how to sell a product with the claim of THC free. But then there is a minimal amount in there and there is a disclaimer about drug testing. Seems nonsensical to tell people that.