Anyone try CBD for pain?

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    It does work but you may get better effects with a small amount of THC. Hemp extracted CBD with 0.3% or less THC is sold to every state. I use 50-100 mg of CBD or 1-2 mls which gives me around 3-6 mg of THC. Not enough to negative effect my cognitive abilities but it certainly adds to the pain reduction effects.
    So at that level, does it trigger drug tests? I've heard about possible false positives. Not to sure on this one.

2. While on the subject, anyone tried chill and grow by tim murriello?
    •   

3. Anyone try CBD for pain?

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Infinitecbd.com
    Absolute Zero
    Very high quality
    Donít lie, I know you prefer thier ďRocket ShipsĒ

4. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Curious if this really works.
    My wife makes edibles. Helps me sleep, and works great for pain
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

5. Quote Originally Posted by THOR 70 View Post
    Don’t lie, I know you prefer thier “Rocket Ships”
    its not like i didnt consider it. I undersrand it can be used in the v as well.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    Full spectrum CBD oil vaped gives me noticeable muscle relaxing & pain relief. Vaping it absorbs in to blood stream instant and effects are felt quickly. Tincture oil under tounge takes about 60 minutes to kick in and less absorbs in blood stream.
    How long before you noticed pain relief? I think my dosing is too low. But I've noticed better sleep for sure. Pain sometimes eases. I've quit taken pain killers. But pain has just been diminished a little.

7. My company sells cbd liquid caps, I take a couple every day for a variety of reasons including pain. Cbd is good for so many different ailments and is very safe when compared to its pharmaceutical counterparts. Start low in dosing, it doesn’t take a big dose to find relief.
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

8. Been using the CBD for a while now and definitely with it for pain.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 .
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

9. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    My company sells cbd liquid caps, I take a couple every day for a variety of reasons including pain. Cbd is good for so many different ailments and is very safe when compared to its pharmaceutical counterparts. Start low in dosing, it doesn’t take a big dose to find relief.
    Do you know anything about drug testing? I've been told about possible cross reactivity in immunoassy testing.

10. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Been using the CBD for a while now and definitely with it for pain.
    How are you taking it? Sublingual seems popular but my niece vapes it. I also seen transdermal for pain but then the dosing gets iffy I'd imagine.

11. Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    How are you taking it? Sublingual seems popular but my niece vapes it. I also seen transdermal for pain but then the dosing gets iffy I'd imagine.
    Personally using gummies. Found a inexpensive source. Been trying to trade for some gels but no takers yet. The ones I get are 30mgs which seems a sweet spot for me. Sublingual will be next. Not to big on vaping as oils on the lungs, without long term studies showing no danger, I will skip.

12. Just scored 2 x 3.5g Absolute Zero $90.

Thats 7g or a 1/4 oz for $90.

13. Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    You need a lot for transdermal to work. I get massages with 1000mg and I am an absolute worthless noodle the rat of the day. It’s awesome on an overcast Sunday where you can just be lazy and comfy all day.

14. I havenít tried CBD but I will say THC definitely does the job. Itís also nice with some pre-workout before hitting a lift.

15. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    You need a lot for transdermal to work. I get massages with 1000mg and I am an absolute worthless noodle the rat of the day. Itís awesome on an overcast Sunday where you can just be lazy and comfy all day.
    I've wondered about this. I have a cream that doesnt really says dosage per a specific amount.

16. Quote Originally Posted by notanab0lic View Post
    I havenít tried CBD but I will say THC definitely does the job. Itís also nice with some pre-workout before hitting a lift.
    It does to a certain degree. But not really all day relief for pain. But it does get my mind right.

17. Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    It does to a certain degree. But not really all day relief for pain. But it does get my mind right.
    Most likely true. I havenít really had any serious pain to put it to the test but for small things like a headache, it seems to work well.

18. An XJ-13 strain of Timeless Vape and or another 1:1 THC:CBD.

I like Green Crack Sativa (85+ % thc) vape and CBD (99.99% crystallize) dab/vape. I'll sometimes dab/vape 95% thc distillate.

Great preworkout body and head.

19. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Personally using gummies. Found a inexpensive source. Been trying to trade for some gels but no takers yet. The ones I get are 30mgs which seems a sweet spot for me. Sublingual will be next. Not to big on vaping as oils on the lungs, without long term studies showing no danger, I will skip.

Im assuming you mean 30mg of active cbd in the gummies. I wonder what the absroption rate is on that. I've got the sublingual which seems decent if you can avoid swallowing. Havent vaped yet. But I plan on it, although I may just stick to sublingual.

20. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    An XJ-13 strain of Timeless Vape and or another 1:1 THC:CBD.

I like Green Crack Sativa (85+ % thc) vape and CBD (99.99% crystallize) dab/vape. I'll sometimes dab/vape 95% thc distillate.

Definitely would try that

21. Quote Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    Im assuming you mean 30mg of active cbd in the gummies. I wonder what the absroption rate is on that. I've got the sublingual which seems decent if you can avoid swallowing. Havent vaped yet. But I plan on it, although I may just stick to sublingual.
    Yes 30mg active.

22. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

Love green crack if I know the grower, but even here in CO it is hard to always know the strain breakdown. I have a few places that are consistent, but outside of that it is a crap shoot.

23. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Love green crack if I know the grower, but even here in CO it is hard to always know the strain breakdown. I have a few places that are consistent, but outside of that it is a crap shoot.
    I hear ya. Im in Florida. The worst state possible it feels like.

24. CBD does a lot more than ease pain, it's pretty good for gains, slower and steady and you don't need to cycle. The best scenario would be high CBD's with very low thc 2:1 would be good for some. There are good oils out there but the effects are not as immediate as some other methods. What Terpenes are present in the oil will make a big difference as well. I still have a lot of research to do and this is really cutting edge.

Look forward to some of the best supps you have seen come out in years in this market. Right now I have to add my own terpenes to the oils but hope to get something together where it's mixed based on strain. The sky's the limit we just need more research.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

25. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

There you go, I would go with lower THC with Green Crack Terpenes but that's a personal choice as I have lower tolerance.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2017, 09:08 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 09:05 AM
  3. Anyone try this for phenibut tolerance?
    By E-Swift25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:41 PM
  4. anyone tried reduce xt and inhibit-e for pct
    By edale3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 03:16 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 05:57 AM