Would this be too much citrulline

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I want to stack Morphogen Alphagen, Volugen, and something Like Synthegen, OL Endur3, or Intramax, but I noticed this would contain 16,000 mg of citrulline, would that be overdoing it, would any other substances be overdone?
First pic is Volugen, then Alphagen, then Synthegen.

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
I like the profile on this product. I see no reason to stack it with anything.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not 16g, it's 12g....Malate 2:1 drops it to 4g of Citrulline.

Nothing wrong with that much Citrulline.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
It's not 16g, it's 12g....Malate 2:1 drops it to 4g of Citrulline.

Nothing wrong with that much Citrulline.
I heard the dose should be around 6 grams, and do you think this stack would out preform adding Intramax or Endure instead of Synthegen(the third pic) or Tr1umph with Endur3 with Re1gn?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard the dose should be around 6 grams, and do you think this stack would out preform adding Intramax or Endure instead of Synthegen(the third pic) or Tr1umph with Endur3 with Re1gn?
That's the "studied clinical" dose...no one said you can't take more, that is where they saw performance rise.

Re1gn is overkill....you have enough stims in Alphagen

Just buy Soy Lecithin and put the tablespoons in your drink....don't need all of what Tr1umph offers with what your taking

If you feel you need an Intra....then Synthagen or Endur3, Endur3 is more complete.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you don't need more than 6. Nothing spectacular will happen above that....

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
That's the "studied clinical" dose...no one said you can't take more, that is where they saw performance rise.

Re1gn is overkill....you have enough stims in Alphagen

Just buy Soy Lecithin and put the tablespoons in your drink....don't need all of what Tr1umph offers with what your taking

If you feel you need an Intra....then Synthagen or Endur3, Endur3 is more complete.
How is Endur3 more complete, and is the soy that worth it?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested in the complex.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
that is a huge leap from your primary question on citruline.

It's definitely a kitchen sink approach.
Ya sorry for the leap, you just seem to understand what you are saying so while you see this, I just want to make sure I'm getting the most bang out of this, because the profiles seemed amazing

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya sorry for the leap, you just seem to understand what you are saying so while you see this, I just want to make sure I'm getting the most bang out of this, because the profiles seemed amazing
i think you can buy the first one and on workout days add a caffeine tablet.....use protein post workout and you're good to go.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
spend the extra money on veggies and fruits...