Best way to Control CORTISOL ??

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
phosphatidylserine has been proven in studys to lower cortisol.

Thier are other means. Dont over do cardio ' Reduce stress (If possible) these will both contribute. How do you know your cortisol is raised?

But...
Lean Xtreme (Driven Sports)
Reduce XT (SNS)
Both of these seem to have great reviews and will get the job done

Cortisol also has benefits aswell so you dont want to lower too much. ;)

C

cdonlitto

Awards
just looking to prevent the rise in cortisol after a cycle

C

cdonlitto

Awards
i haven't started yet will be just a test cyp at 2ml per week. might add tren or deca not sure yet as this is my first cycle.:banana:

H

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
phosphatidylserine has been proven in studys to lower cortisol.

Thier are other means. Dont over do cardio ' Reduce stress (If possible) these will both contribute. How do you know your cortisol is raised?

But...
Lean Xtreme (Driven Sports)
Reduce XT (SNS)
Both of these seem to have great reviews and will get the job done

Cortisol also has benefits aswell so you dont want to lower too much. ;)
do you have any brand in mind for phosphatidylserine? seems like overly expensive for running it at the right dosage. most options ive seen seem underdosed.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy it in a bulk bag? You get it in 100g bags here for about £20

Reduce XT above targets cortisol using a different compound. Seems to get great reviews so maybe worth checking that out also?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i haven't started yet will be just a test cyp at 2ml per week. might add tren or deca not sure yet as this is my first cycle.:banana:
Don't add Tren for a first time.. If you have never run a cycle then just an increase in Test would make you grow like a weed. Test E or Test Cyp.. What age are you though? A wouldnt ever run a cycle until your atleast 28-30+.. Your best just lifting until you reach your peak (You will get thier) and.. If your diet isnt up to par no compounds will do anything. You need that dial'd in first then training routine then... If your gonna go down a cycle route.. Test E or C only. Remember everything else behind it to control estrogen. Its just as important.

Think about it all before just starting. Thats when people start getting side effects and then panic when they have no help to control it.

You dont want to start getting Gyno or all bloated.

C

cdonlitto

Awards
test c im 25 been training a few years now wanted a boost for this summer was going to run a ml at .5 twice or maybe 2ml a week with aromasin 12.5 until the end of pct (nolva40/40/20/20) clomid(50/50/25/25)? wanted more info on cortisol control and things like as i have little to no knowledge on it. was weary or tren or deca for 1st time people recommended but i thought its best to start with test only as im not sure about prolactin etc plus i think like you said ill grow enuf

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
MPA Cortisolve is a great option, I ween towards the cocoa flavor more (the PB sorta makes me gag when I down it via scooper) Serinaid/PS is solid stuff and a proven product with valid science and date to back it up.

Lean Xtreme is awesome as well.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've advised a good amount of guys to use Reduce XT post cycle. No complaints from anyone yet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out reduce xt by sns. My go to supp when it comes to cortisol control.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As previously stated, SNS REDUCE XT is the gold standard for cortisol control. It is very effective during PCT.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As previously stated, SNS REDUCE XT is the gold standard for cortisol control. It is very effective during PCT.
why the gold standard? why is it better than KSM?

why is it effective in PCT?

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane, ashwagandha, more sleep, less caffeine intake, etc.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane, ashwagandha, more sleep, less caffeine intake, etc.
Hasn't Arimistane been debunked for everything? Mind someone posting bloods on that and it never touched anything

Ashwaganda though i hear loads of good reviews on. Might even pick myself some of this up sometime

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Hasn't Arimistane been debunked for everything? Mind someone posting bloods on that and it never touched anything

Ashwaganda though i hear loads of good reviews on. Might even pick myself some of this up sometime
Not necessarily. You might be thinking in terms of e2, which understandably hasn't had the greatest feedback of its lowering effects and doesn't have any clinical data to support it.

I'd recommend picking up some ashwagandha. Make sure it's either KSM-66 or Sensoril

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

It's cheap enough that it can be run for a long period of time. The Cortisol drops aren't huge, but they do exist. 60 days dropped 4 points on average in a single study. It's an all round great supplement

Y

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what arimistane really does? but I do know and can tell you how it works for me. dosing even just 25mg two days in a row, ill start to urinate like crazy, and ill wake up with no water weight in my stomach and dryer everywhere else.

Idk if everybody reacts this way, but it's extremely convenient for me that I can just dry myself out this easy.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formutech youth worked out real good for me in my last contest prep..

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And welcome back to another episode of..... REP WARS!!
Just kidding guys

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reps Gonna Rep.... ? But... Atleast those products actually work to a decent degree.

I have a tub of arimistane sitting for well over a year a will run it a month and report back..... A always thought it was a bunk supplement but after having a look over the net lastnight.. Some it works well and some it doesnt so a will give it a go